- Highly motivated IT professional with Over 6+ years of experience as a Mobile Developer/Full Stack Software Developer developing Front End and Backend Mobile and Web applications.
- Experienced in Native Android application development, Cross Platform Mobile Application Development using Apache Cordova, Ionic Framework on Android, IOS and Windows.
- Vast experience in Agile, Scrum, TDD and Waterfall SDLC models in multiple full life cycle projects.
- Extensive experience in Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of Mobile Web Applications using Android Studio, XCode, Apache Cordova.
- Designed, Developed and Deployed Android Apps and IOS in multiple app stores.
- Experienced with Restful services using C sharp, Asp.Net Web API - 2, jQuery, Entity Framework.
- Experienced in working with Iterative Agile Programming Methodologies, Waterfall methodologies, Scrum and Test-driven development.
- Experienced in using Microsoft TFS, GIT, Bitbucket and bug management (JIRA).
- Experience in Android Development, Android Hardware Abstraction layer(HAL).
- Excellente documentation of Business Requirements gathered using Client interactions, Brainstorming Sessions ; Evaluating Data Sources, Translating Requirements into Business Use Cases.
- Highly proficient in the use of various RBDMS like Oracle, MS SQL Server and IBM DB2. Good experience in SQL querying and reporting.
- Developed several REST and SOAP web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Expertise working in various Application Servers like WebSphere, Web logic and Tomcat.
- Solid SQL skills, ability to write complex SQL queries, work with stored procedures for Database Testing and Performance tuning by verifying indexes, optimizing queries in Java batch processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Good analytical thinking, Critical thinking, Problem solving ability to translate technical requirement to test plans. Ability to work seamlessly with Onshore/Offshore teams
- Strong communication and team skills, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Languages: C, C++, Java, PL/SQL, C Sharp
Databases: Oracle 11g, MS: SQL Server 2012, MySQL, Firebase
Tools: & Software: Jenkins, Gerrit, Android Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2013/2014/2015/2017 , SSIS, SSRS, SSAS. Apache Cordova, XCode, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, Net beans, React Native, Project Management, Git
Development Tools and OS: Eclipse Kepler, Windows, Linux, Unix: like systems
Confidential, Groton, CT
- I worked on the UI part of the application.
- Worked on server side validation using JWS.
- Handled all the client side validations,slid show,hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigations.
- Used a to develop List View,, Scroll view,Tab Bar for the mobile application UI.
- Used calander plugin, Media plugin for the mobile application.
Confidential, Chattanooga, TN
- Done research to find out the best technology to create the cross platform mobile app Development for Android, IOS and windows.
- Created a requirement documentation of technologies to develop the application.
- Created a design document based on the requirement using SDLC concepts.
- Created a database design to store the registration details and the roles of the users who will be logging in.
- Created the web api in a format to reuse the business service, business objects and business layers.
- Created a web api service to retrieve data from the pgsql and sql server.
- For sql server used Entity Framework data base first approach.
- For Pqsql used Entity Framework code first approach.
- Created a registration page and web service for mobile app which send’s OTP verification code to email and mobile phones.
- Used ionic framework, apache Cordova, Xamarin form to develop the mobile application UI.
- Login screen validation will be occurred by using the OTP which was sent when a new user is registered and then the registration data will be verified with both the databases in Sql server and Pgsql server, after verifying the login is based on the validation rules, the users will be able to login to the mobile application home screen and can see there inspection results and the schedule.
- Used Microsoft LINQ query to query the database to retrieve the required data.
- Used Browser plugin to show the inspection results.
- Used calendar plugin to show the schedule in the calendar format.
- Documented the requirements and thereby analyzed and involved in design, code.
- Worked with the Android SDK, and implemented Location Connectivity components.
- Responsible for design of user interface using various custom layouts, buttons, dialog boxes, alert boxes and different form of widgets. Inserted suitable code to capture the various button and text field events and implemented the desired action for each of the widgets.
- Used web views, list views & populated lists to display the lists from the database using simple adapters.
- Used services and Alert Notification API to implement event reminder feature into the mobile app.
- Involved in working with Location Manager and SOAP webservice with XML.
- Implemented unique design for portrait and landscape mode.
- Performed Unit Testing and interacted with QA for testing.
Skills Utilized - Apache Cordova,Objective-C, Swift, .Net, C sharp, Sql server, IIS server, Android Studio, Android plug-ins, Android 5.0 (Lollipop) API 23, Android HAL,Android SDK, Google Maps API, Google Places API, REST API, JSON file
- Gathering requirements from the business users and document business rules and use cases.
- Design code, test and deploy applications based on the user requirements
- Created a database design using Sql to store the client details.
- Used Pl/Sql programming and retrieved the data.
- Supported and programmed the web development using html, CSS, java script and ajax technologies.
- Worked on the network related issues.
- Worked with windows server to monitor the network.
- Worked with ETL tools to create reports and database analysis how the stock price changes in the MCX.
- Worked on the standalone application using asp.net.
- Testing and implementation of new features.
- Client server application used to check the server and monitor whether the clients or connecting to server or any service related, network related error was occurring.
- Monitoring and retrieving the live rates data on the server so the clients can see the live data of rate changes.
Skills Utilized - Asp.Net, ADO.Net, Sql Server, C sharp, IIS Server, Web services, Windows Applications, Web Applications, reporting tools.