- 3 years of professional experience in analysis, design, development and testing of web and distributed n - tier applications using Java/J2EE like Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JDBC, XML, XSD, Web Services (SOAP, Restful), WSDL, JMS and JUnit.
- Experience in various development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM).
- Hands on experience in different module of Spring including Spring IOC, Spring ORM and Spring AOP.
- Experience in web application design using open source frameworks like Spring MVC Framework.
- Extensive experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, JavaBeans and Servlets.
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Applications.
- Worked on different Web/Application servers such as JBoss, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques using UML in Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect
- Experience in PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions, SQL Scripts for relational databases.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies accomplishing project goals successfully.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, XML, SOAP, Restful, JUnit.
Frameworks / Architectures: Spring, Hibernate, SOA.
Application & Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2.
Operating Systems: Windows UNIX.
Development Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven.
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Actively involved in the project life cycle including design, development and implementation and verification and validation.
- Developed the application front end using Spring MVC framework.
- Developed Controllers, view resolvers, Handler mappings and Java Server Pages as views, using Spring MVC.
- Developed high level and detailed level design documents using OOAD, Design Patterns, UML Package, Component, Class and Sequence diagrams using Rational Modeler.
- Implemented scripting with AJAX and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Managed Object Persistence, Data retrieval using Hibernate, Spring Framework with Oracle database.
- Implemented the Restful Web services using JAXR to save/retrieve the details from Oracle database and to expose a service to the frontend.
- Involved in Migrating an existing on-premises application toAWS.
- Used WebSphere App Server to deploy the J2EE modules in various environments in DEV, Integration, QA, UAT and Production.
- Developed integration components using JMS.
- Performed unit testing using Junit and monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
Confidential, Moline, IL
- Developed server-side J2EE components using J2EE, Spring, Hibernate API.
- Implemented MVC Architecture to separate the presentation, business and database logic in the application using Spring.
- Used Spring for Dependency Injection(DI) and AOP.
- Prepared Hibernate mapping files to perform the O-R mapping and enforce object relationships.
- Worked in Back end development of the application, involved in retrieving the data from Database.
- Used Oracle as the backend database and Hibernate as ORM Tool to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Developed integration services using SOA, Web Services, SOAP, and WSDL.
- Working with JMS by using message Queue, Topic to send messages to durable clients and non-durable clients.
- Used XML extensively in the process of communicating with several external applications.
- Developed XSL’s to customize the display data from XML’s obtained through other systems.
- Preparing and executing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used ANT Builder extensively for the code building and created Daily Rolling Log using Log4j.
- Used SVN for source code version control.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring MVC, XML, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Eclipse, JMS, WebLogic, Oracle, PL/SQL, ANT, Log4j, JUnit, SVN, Windows.