- Experience with IBM WebSphere, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Expertise inMVCArchitectureusingStruts 1.3/2.0with features like the Tiles Framework, Validation Framework, and Internationalization.
- Experienced in the MVC Architecture using Struts & Spring Frameworks, JMS, JNDI and Hibernate.
- Hands on experience over ReactJS frameworks. Strong experience with Application Servers - WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Java Web Server, CMS - Joomla, Drupal, and FileNet.
- Workflow tools - Lombardi, jBPM, WebSphere Integration Server. Databases - Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB and Caching.
- Expert knowledge of OO concepts, design of real time applications using Java, Rogue Wave library, Build Tools like Ant and Maven, and UML tools like Rational Rose and TogetherJ. Expertise in Continuous Integration - Cruise Control, Jenkins, TeamCity, UDeploy Source control - Subversion, CVS, Perforce.
- Experienced in developing the multi-tier client-server and Distributed Object Systems and Object-Oriented Technologies in an Internet/Intranet environment.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Methodologies (OOAD), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), SOA, Java2 (JDK1.7), J2EE Design Patterns, Data Modelling and UML based system design.
- Knowledge and experience in XML and XML parsers, SOAP-based web services, RESTful Web Services, UML.
- Expertise in open source frameworks like Struts 2.0, Spring 2.5 (IOC, JDBC, AOP, and LDAP), Web services, Hibernate 3.0, JAXB, AXIS-2, JAAS (Java Authorization and Authentication System), JUNIT etc.
- Well experienced in J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Session Façade, Data Access Object (DAO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, and Business Delegate for Object-Oriented analysis and design.
- In depth experience with PL/SQl, T-SQL, DB development, Design Patterns, Agile - Scrum, XP, and TDD (Test driven).
- Experience in writing test-cases inJavaenvironment usingJUnit.
- Good Knowledge of UML and Together Soft/ Visio tools.
- Experienced in using IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Net Beans.
- Hands on experience in deploying Documentum patches, fixes, upgrades and customizations.
- Hands-on knowledge of OpenText tools like ADA, xECM.
- Expert in the conversion of legacy information systems to distributed and web-based architectures.
- Always worked closely with system users and management personnel and gained reputation of loyalty, quick problem solving, and excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time, solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills.
- Experience in mentoring, leading, planning and execution of client projects, liaison with business and IT management.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Languages: Java/ J2EE, C, C++, HTML, DHTML, SQL.
Operating system: Windows, Unix.
Java Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP 1.x, ServletsPortals, EJB 3.x, JMS, Java Swing, Micro services, JavaBeans, Web Services.
Frame Works: Struts 1.x/2.x,Hibernate3.x,Spring2.5/3.x, Spring Boot, Groovy on Rails 2.x
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP, Rest
Servers: IBM Web Sphere6.x/5.x, Apache
Tomcat: 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL 6.1.
Tools: Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, CVS, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Ant, Maven
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns, Caching
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Developed a Java based ETL tool which extracts data from sources like IBM Cognos (xml) & MySQL and dumps data in the target tables in MySQL database. ETL jar is configured to run on daily and monthly basis this job is configured in Cron tab.
- Developed Restful services using Spring 3.1 and Jersey integration and involved in creating Jersey filters, interceptors and exception mappers.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Developed server-side services using Java5.0, Spring 2.5, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
- Implemented WASAPI technique to reduce the threat of software vulnerabilities with cross-site scripting, cross site request forgery, click Jacking.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Worked with Middleware using Message driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphere server, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed Grid’s used in the system using Slick grid and created custom grid directive to make the component reusable.
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Developed Angular controllers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various Angular directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-change, ng-blur etc..
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using Angular UI router.
- Used various Angular UI Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, modal dialogs etc. For developing the UI.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular UI router for various views and sub views.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO’s to access data from database.
- Used NodeJSto run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)and Implement modules into NodeJSto integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express from NodeJS.
- BuildRESTweb service by buildingNodeJSServer in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-endjQuery Ajax calls.
- Took part in developing user interface components following ReactJS workflows (Flux, Redux).
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJS NPM and Bower to manage the dependencies.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NOSQL) database.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing severaldevelopersto collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Participated in code review and mentoring sessions and used GIT as version control and GITBash for GIT interactions.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes. Used RAD as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purposes. Participated in the release night shakeouts/overnight deliveries and QA Support.
- Hands on experience with distributed (coherence) cache, AutoSys jobs and Batch updates.
- Developed Batch jobs using Spring Batch to read flat files and load the data into Oracle database and scheduled using Spring Quartz Scheduling.
- Experience with capital market technology, working with FIX protocols, Equities, Bonds.
- Used MySQL as backend database using Windows OS, involved in development of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Used Veracode for application security scanning and remediated the flaws that were identified in the code.
- Implemented continuous deployment system with Jenkins, AWS: Code Deploy, Ops Works, and Packer for deployment of Java Applications.
- Integrated Documentum clients with CRM application using JMS, WebSphere MQ and deployed Documentum patches, fixes, upgrades and customizations.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design
- Implemented Business Delegate, Design, Facade, Service locator, Singleton, Factory method, Template method, Observer, Data Access Objects, Transfer Objects JEE design patterns.
- Implemented the service layer based on a Spring container and exploited Spring’s IOC features for bean management.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Developed Spring MVC validators to perform server-side business object validations.
- Developed application on spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC. Used spring’s dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans.
- Working extensively with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from oracle database. Developed Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB 3.x) for implementing application’s business rules and policies.
- Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing.
- Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message oriented middleware (MOM) layer for handling various asynchronous requests. Worked with topic for creating publish/subscribe-messaging model.
- Used D3.js and Angular JS to construct data visualization. Developed persistence layer based on JPA framework for providing POJO persistence model for object-relational mapping.
- Used Concurrent Version System (CVS) as source control tool. Developed unit test cases and suits on Junit framework for unit testing. Used Maven for building, deploying application, creating JPA based entity objects and compiling GWT application.
- Used XML parser API’s like JAXB API within the web service for marshalling/unmarshalling.
- Used Business Process and Decision Management Design using JBoss JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Developed the web applications even under pressure when time line occurs.
- Developed unit test cases for the data access layer and business components using Junit and EasyMock.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in designing use cases with the help of business analyst team and developed technical requirement documents. Helped the client project management team to identify the suitable technology and tools required for the projects.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Service Locator, Session Facade and the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM.
- Developed Web Services to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications. Prepared technical artifacts including UML Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc., using Rational Rose.
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces (JSF), HTML, CSS3, jQuery and AngularJS and XML in a responsive grid layout.
- Designed and developed the UI layer using JAVA 5.0, JSP1.1 and Struts2.
- Used Spring Framework for developing the application and used JDBC to map to Oracle database.
- Used AngularJS for the two way data-binding allowing auto synchronization of models and views
- Use of SOAP UI to verify the WSDL end point URL.
- Used Connection Pooling to get JDBC connection and access database procedures.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to in corporate Business Logic and save the data to Oracle database.
- Used Multithreading to simultaneously process tables as and when a specific user data is completed in one table.
- Wrote various SQL, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures for data retrieval.
- Used JBOSS and Tomcat for application deployment and stage testing and Created Junit test cases to test the codes and validate the release.
- Junit, log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
- Involved in high level meetings for crucial decisions and handled tickets to resolve issues.
- Involved in putting proper review processes and documentation for functionality development.
- Involved in code reviews,test case reviews and bug fixing usingJiratracking systems.
- Providing support and guidance for Production and Implementation Issues.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Designs and develops application and user interface by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle within HM Health Solutions established framework.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure using Struts. Used JQuery for the development of web application using AngularJs, Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Responsible to enhance the UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, JSP, CSS as per the requirements and providing the client side using JQuery validations.
- Developed Web services (JAX-WS) specification using Apache CXF as the implementation and developed client application API's using NodeJS.
- Used Grid functionality like Grid filtering, Multiple Sorting, Grid Cell Editing, Grid Row Editing.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Responsible to write the different service classes and utility API, which will be used across the framework.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Axis to implementing Web Services for integration of different systems.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP request.
- Configured EC2 instance and Route53 for DNS hosting on AWS for dev environment and Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Designed and developed customized ESB to integrate and govern SOA services. Built various capabilities in ESB like Security, Message routing, message transformation, transaction management etc.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using NodeJS and Mongo DB.
- Used Require Js to improve speed and quality of the code and Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Used Junit unit testing for UI testing and Fitnesse for Integration testing.
- Hands-on knowledge of OpenText tools like ADA, xECM. Data Migration exposure from other source systems to OpenText platform using migration tools.
- Tested each and every application with using validators and handled multiple modules simultaneously to achieve the application.
- Experience working with standalone application for trade flow processing and feeding.
- Used multithreading concepts to overcome errors in the process of concurrent quote transactions. Deployed the application in clustered environments for load balancing and Server failover conditions.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring(DI, MVC, Transaction Management, AOP) JSP, JSP-EL, JSTL, Servlets, AWS, Oracle SOA, TOAD, HTML, CSS, XML, Angular JS, Cassandra, TOAD, SVN, NodeJS, ESB, SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, Require JS, Log4J, Adobe Dreamweaver, Log4J, Sun Jersey, Quality Center, AJAX, Fitnesse, Hibernate.
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, State, Command and Front Controller design patterns.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Developed Struts framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data.
- Developed Ant (build.xml) targets for build and deployments on WebSphere Application Server 5.0.
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Performed impact analysis on the dependency projects of OneSource Project.
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit.
- Used Configuration Management and Version Control tool CVS.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Windows NT 4.0, UNIX, My Eclipse IDE, JSP/Servlets, JQuery, Apache, Tomcat, JDBC, XML, XSLT, XSD, SAX, JAXP, HTML, Oracle8, UNIX.