- Over 5+ years of IT experience in Designing & Development of Large Scale web Applications which include Design, Development, Integration, code review, testing, maintenance and Documentation.
- Strong Technical Experience in gathering requirements for Designing, Implementation, Development of large scale web Applications with the Technologies like Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Java script, jQuery, Angular 2/4, Node JS, React JS.
- Well knowledge in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models.
- Expertise in Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and Struts (Spring boot, MVC architecture, Spring Core, Spring DAO, action mappings).
- Extensive experience in developing Single Page Applications(SPA) using MEAN (Mango, Express, Angular and Node) stack Framework.
- Good knowledge in NOSQL databases like Mango DB.
- Well experience in working with SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Expertise to develop the application in all areas from front end to middleware and to backend.
- Architect in designing of complex programmatic structures using Angular, Node frameworks.
- Good knowledge in Core Java, Data Structures, Multi - Threading, Algorithms and Object Oriented concepts.
- Strong experience in designing of database structures.
- Good knowledge with PL/SQL and TSQL.
- Professional in writing stored procedures, functions, Triggers, Performance tuning, Advance Queue.
- Installing, Configuring and deploying Applications using Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Glass fish, Web Sphere and JBoss servers.
- Worked on many protocols, data formats and architectures such as HTTP, SOAP, XML, JSON, REST, Email, FTP, SSL.
- Expertise in MYSQL, Mango DB, DynamoDB databases.
- Worked in RDBMS Technologies such as Oracle 10g/11g/12c, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge in Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- Ability to learn quick with latest Technologies.
- Expertise in Design, Develop, Implementation, Integration, Maintenance, Testing in different environments.
J2EE Technologies: JSP,EJB,JDBC,JMS,JAMS,RMI,JAXB,JAXP, CXF, Multithreading
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish, JBoss, Oracle Web Logic Application server
Frameworks: SPRING, STRUTS, HIBERNATE, JPA, SPRING CORE, SPRING ORM, SPRING MVC, SPRING BOOT, JSF
Databases: MYSQL, MANGODB, DYNAMODB, ORACLE 10g/11g/12c, Microsoft SQL Server
Tools: /IDE: ECLIPSE, NETBEANS, JIRA, GIT VERSION CONTROL
Confidential, St.louis, MO
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all the phases of the application which include design, Analysis, testing phases of the application and responsible in gathering requirements.
- Worked on Agile Software development life cycle.
- Responsible in Implementation and testing of Java Application software and also support for existing or new java applications.
- Provide code review and documentation in support as part of the DevOps Software packaging and Application development lifecycle.
- Worked on Git and Bit bucket for the cloning the files of the application in the local repository (Git Bash).
- Used the frameworks like Spring, struts and Hibernate in developing the web applications.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting information and format conversion from other modules in the system.
- Worked with UI/UX designer to implement the best design practices.
- Expertise in Java scripts and Bootstrap to provide more user interface.
- Used ReactJS, NodeJS and Angular2/4 for the User Interface changes of the application.
- Worked on all the features of Angular framework such as Data binding, Directives, Dependency Injection, Services and Deep Linking.
- Used AJAX calls for retrieving the data and parse the data on to the web pages.
- Responsible for implementation of RESTful web services using the spring framework.
- Used JBoss Application Server in our project.
- Involved in writing the Stored Procedures, functions with Oracle.
- Implemented secure coding standards to prevent the vulnerabilities such as SQL injections, Cross side scripting and Open Redirect.
- Used Eclipse IDE for Debugging and development of Application.
Environment: s: JDK8, GIT 2.5.0, Bit Bucket, STS 3.9.2, Eclipse Oxygen, Postman, Diff Merge, Apache Maven 3.3.3, AngularJS 2/4, NodeJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap 3.3.7, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Font Awesome 4.6.3, JBoss, JUnit, WSDL.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked with different teams to understand the enhancements and also gathering requirements of the project.
- Responsible in designing architecture of the project and also documentation of project.
- Used Test Driven Development and Agile Methodology in this project.
- Developed the server side Application on AngularJS platform.
- Used REST API’s for the application at the backend.
- Used Multi-threading to handle the errors in the process of transactions.
- Designed and implemented using RESTful and micro services in the backend.
- Backend is being written in Java using Spring Boot framework for scalability.
- Developed with many Spring framework features like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Integration.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Created new tables, wrote stored procedures for applications and some user defined functions. Created SQL scripts for tuning and scheduling.
- Created SQL Server Integrating Services (SSIS) Reusable packages to extract data from Multi Formatted Flat files, XL, and XML files.
- Assisted in the design and development of reports in SQL Server using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Migration of Existing Application to AWS cloud and involved working on Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, RDS, cloud watch and Cloud Front for promoting code in various environments.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, ReactJS, AJAX, Rest webservices, Spring MVC, Java 8, Core java, Spring Boot, Multithreading, Spring 4.x, Hibernate 4.x, Spring Batch, Rabbit MQ, JMS, AWS, Docker, Grunt, Bower, Spring Security, JUnit, Jenkins, Apache Maven, Oracle 10g/11g.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Followed Agile methodology (Stand up meetings, Sprint development and retrospective meetings).
- Fulllife cycle experience including requirements analysis, UMLs, data model design, coding, testing and creation of functional and technical design documentation.
- Implemented Angular routing using angular directives and implemented services with ajax calls.
- Designed and developed application based on Spring MVC design pattern and multithreading.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Developed SOAP- based Web Services that acts as an Interface using Web Services/SOAP/ WSDL engine.
- Used SOAP UI to trigger developed Web Services.
- Developed Application BL modules using EJB session beans.
- Involved in development of SOAP Web Services using JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI and LDAP.
- Used AJAX to provide more user interface and also speed up application.
- Involved in developing and maintaining Struts controller, Struts Configuration files, Struts Action classes and Struts Action forms beans using Struts 1.2 version.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries, Mark Logic, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
- Created Connection Pools in WebSphere and configured as needed.
- Developed the application using IntelliJ IDEA as the IDE and used standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator/accessor code generation, EJB template generation.
- Version Control was mandated through Git.
- Used Oracle RDBMS, Used MAVEN as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code for creating WAR files.
- Used LOG4J & JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state and Used Jira to track bugs, to keep track of the weekly sprints and to discuss team's work infullcontext.
Environment: Java, Java Server Pages, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Servlets, JDBC, jQuery, Web Logic Application Server, Oracle, SQL, Hibernate, log4j, XSLT, XML, MVC Architecture, Junit, Restful Web services, Jira.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Understanding functional specifications, designing and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Involved with the team for gathering the requirements and participated in designing database tables (Oracle) and designed the prototypes with the GUI team.
- Participated extensively in writing Use Cases and generated UML Class, Sequence and Activity diagrams for designing using Rational Rose design tool.
- Participated in design and development of JDBC layer and written complex SQL queries.
- Written and executed various SQL Queries and PL\SQL programs to retrieve the data from the database Oracle.
- Developed the REST based microservices using spring framework.
- Involved in developing of java classes, XML’s and java script for performing the dynamic operations in the web pages.
- Used different Design patterns like MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton to achieve clean separation of layers.
- Designed and developed the code using multithreading, Collections and other J2EE technologies.
- Developed DAOs using Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle database.
- Used Log4j, JUnit and developed unit test cases to monitor the application functionality.
- Highly used Glass Fish, Tomcat as application server and NetBeans & Eclipse as IDE.
Environment: Java, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP, Servlets, MySQL, Eclipse, Oracle, Hibernate Apache Tomcat server.