- 8+ Years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE and UI technology stacks.
- Experience working with various methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, TDD, Iterations.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise - level applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework on MySQL.
- Experience with Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO.
- Strong experience in JSF, Struts and Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC, Spring JTA, Spring IO, Spring Boot with Thymeleaf and Spring Security Framework for User Access Management.
- Strong understanding of Microservice patterns - Hystrix, Aggregator, Proxy chaining.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.0, Spring Boot, Hibernate3.2/4.x, and REST based Web services (axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), XML API and tools.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with database and using HQL, Named Queries, Transactions, Cache, Criteria, Projections.
- Experience in working with Service Oriented Architecture, that includes (UDDI) lookups & (WSDL) using SOAP.
- Analyzed, developed and implemented various Design patterns (Session Façade, Value Object, DAO, DTO, Command, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, MVC, Service Locator etc.) using J2EE technologies.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications on Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss Servers.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL queries, procedures, Triggers and Stored Procedures in various databases such as Oracle, DB2 MySQL and Sybase. Also, extensively worked on NoSQL Databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experienced in integration, deployment and building using tools like ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Kubernetes & Docker.
- Experience in debugging and logging using the log framework - log4j and analysis and reporting with Splunk.
- Experience in JUnit frame work with Mockito and Power Mock, SpringJunitRunner.
- Experienced in development using IDE's such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, IntelliJ.
- Proficient in using AWS. Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, Dynamo DB, Lambda.
- Good Knowledge in Apache Active MQ Series with Apache Camel, JMS, Kafka messaging queues.
- Experience in using different version controlling/tracking systems Subversion, CVS, GIT, and Rational Clear Case.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JSF.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, DHTML, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, JNDI, JMS, XML, XSLT, XSD, JSF, jQuery, AJAX, AngularJS, Node.js, ReactJs, BackBoneJs, Bootstrap.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic12.x, J-Boss 6.x/7.x
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD and Rational Rose, IntelliJ 14.x/15.x, Spring Tool suite 2.x/3.x
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PL, Sybase 12.5, DB2, Cassandra and MongoDB
Web Services: AXIS, SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-B and Restful
Version Control: Git, GitHub, SVN, CVS.
Build Tool / plugin: ANT, Log4j and Maven 3.x, Gradle, Jenkins 2.x
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Jtest, Mockito and Power Mock
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Followed Agile (SCRUM) methodologies and developed Technical design documents.
- Extensively worked on modern MEAN Stack- MongoDB, Express.JS, AngularJS, and Node.JS.
- Developed various screens for the front end using Angular2 and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager). Used Node Cron package to schedule periodically executable jobs.
- Used various features in Angular2 like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements. Used the http services in Angular2 to make REST API calls and exchange data in JSON.
- Perform S3 buckets creation, policies and the IAM role based polices.
- Created monitors, alarms, and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch .
- Used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files. Developed Python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization.
- Worked with Microservices related frameworks Spring Ribbon, Eureka for client-side load balancer and network discovery. Also, Integrated with Spring Cloud Netflix's components like Eureka (Service Discovery), Hystrix (Circuit Breaker), Ribbon (Client-Side Load Balancing) and Zuul Proxy.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Created REST based web services by establishing links using HATEOAS from Spring based application.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries, validations & interfaces like Expression, Query & Criteria.Implemented Hibernate/JPA for data persistence.
- UsedELKfor reporting, monitoring logging, debugging and error tracing. Worked on purging logs on Elastic Search DB and Kibana UI.Also involved in trouble-shooting logs using Logstash and Kibana.
- Provided dev support for IBM’s API Connect and DataPower appliances in a multi-tiered environment.
- Worked onRestWeb services as well as NodeRestframework for backend services.
- Used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services. Created/managedMongoDB/NoSQL collections.
- Built Docker Images and have run them on Docker container. Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services in to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS.
- Used Maven to configure, build and deploy the Modules. Also, integrated these scripts withJenkins.
- Involved in evolution of test automation framework based on Selenium, TestNG and Cucumber.
- UsedSeleniumWebDriver for automating functional testing & to identify various critical points applications.
- ExecutedSeleniumtest scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Worked on GIT as Version Control System to track various code conflicts of the project.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Sr. Java/J2EE & Web Developer
- Worked on Agile Scrum methodology and involved in stand-up meetings to monitor the progress.
- Used ReactJS to build the UI components, developed filters to display different dimension of data and font size modifiers. Integrated Redux data store allowing React components to have access to data Implemented the Model View Controller (MVC) framework and spring.
- Develop various screens for the front end usingReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and React Redux library.
- Responsible for the technical direction and implementation of the Spring Batch framework according to contemporary design with spring security. Implemented various features of spring framework such as Dependency Injection, IOC Containers, and Spring integration with Hibernate.
- Implemented application architecture of the System based on Spring MVC and J2EE specifications.
- Implemented application security including User Management, LDAP authentication, authorization.
- Created request for Proposal microservice to provide RESTful API with Spring MVC.
- Implemented contemporary design based on Spring Batch system to process over heavy transactions.
- Worked on spring boot, Spring Restful template to develop Application level Microservices.
- Used Eclipse-Spring Tool Suite (STS) for Microservices with Spring Boot & deployed into AWS lambda.
- Designed, built and deployed a multitude application utilizing all the AWS stack (Including EC2, R53, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, IAM, Cloud Formation and lambda functions) focusing on high-availability.
- Managing multiple AWS instances, assigning the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools and ILOG to validate the business User Roles.
- Implemented service layer on the top of Cassandra using Core Java, Data Stax API and Restful API.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat 8 and NodeJS servers to deploy/configure Java API’s and frontend modules.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for apps that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Creation of database objects like tables, stored procedures using Oracle tools like TOAD. Expertise in developing and enhancing Oracle forms and Oracle reports.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes.
- Used Maven, Nexus and Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process.Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit. Used GIT as version management, JIRA for defect management system.
Confidential, St. Doral, FL.
Sr. Java/J2EE & Web Developer
- Involved in full project management life cycle from development to integration, testing and release.
- Defined strategic initiatives on CI/CD model with Extreme programming (XP), and build automation, in an AGILE development environment to help, respond quickly to business needs and deliver Quality products.
- Implemented AngularJS client-side form validation, format view results using various controls and filters.
- Created multiple views using layout template and AngularJS ngRoute and developed test cases for AngularJS using Karma and Grunt.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO, Thymeleaf and Hibernate ORM.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions & Spring security modules. Developed strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security.
- Implemented the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot and Spring MVC by developing RESTFUL web services using Spring RESTFUL template.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to DB and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling & unmarshalling.
- Extensively used Java server Faces (JSF) Navigation rules and JSF tags for enhanced user Interface.
- Used log4j for logging errors in the application and used JUnit for unit testing of the application.
- Involved in the development of project back-end layer using by most of corejavafeatures such as Interfaces and Exceptions. UsedjavaCollectionsAPI extensively such as Lists, Sets and Maps.
- Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Implemented Executor Service in the application, which can execute tasks in the background like a thread pool.
- Increased database performance by utilizing MySQL config changes and multiple instances.
- MySQL processes and queries optimization. Exported & Imported database 10g objects from dev to production.
- Involved in creating test cases using JUnit strictly following Test-Driven Development(TDD) methodology.
- Used JUnit, Mockito and Power Mocks framework for unit testing of application and implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important payment status report information and other critical information.
- Worked on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool .
- Implemented Continuous Integration of automation framework using tools like Jenkins, Hudson.
- Extensive use of SVN for version controlling and source code management.
Environment: Java 7.0, Spring 4, Hibernate 4.2, Spring batch, Spring quartz, Spring security, Spring JTA, Spring Boot, JPA, Java Scripts, AngularJS, HTML 4.0, CSS, JMS, JAXP (SAX & DOM), WebSphere Application Server 8.5, Eclipse, MySQL, SOAP, RUP, Maven, log4j, Junit, XML, Web Services, ILog JRules 5.0, Splunk, GIT.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and the project was developed using Agile based SCRUM Methodology.
- Extensively used Java Scripts to enforce client-side validations and used jQuery for Ajax processing.
- UsedEJBStateless/Stateful session beans to implement business logic, session handling, and transaction and deployed Enterprise Java Beans both Session and Entity on WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in development of various webservices using IBM WebSphere to interact among Applications.
- Wrote various select/update/insert SQL queries and stored procedures for Sql Server.
- Involved in unit testing, troubleshooting and debugging. Modifying existing programs with enhancements.
- Involved in fixing bugs the bugs or defects in the application.
- Developed Entity Beans as Bean Managed Persistence Entity Beans and used JDBC to connect to backend database DB2. Developed the UNIX shell scripts to automate jobs.
- Worked on Linux environment for deploying the application, running scripts for jobs.
- Designed Use Case and Sequence Diagrams according to UML standard using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the data persistence functionality of the application by using Hibernate to persist java objects to the relational database.Used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time Confidential the configuration level and accessed Annotated bean from Hibernate DAO layer.Used HQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from DB.
- Transformed, Navigated and Formatted XML documents using XSL, XSLT.
- Used JMS for asynchronous exchange of message by applications on different platforms.
- Developed the view components using JSP, HTML, Struts Logic tags and Struts tag libraries.
- Involved in designing and implementation of Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator patterns to delegate request to appropriate resources.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views using oracle tools like Toad, and SQL* plus.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedure in using PL/SQL.
- Worked on Linux environment for jobs scheduling for inbound data on monthly basis.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for performing Unit testing.
- Developed Session beans for functionality as per the requirement.
- Prepared Unit test cases for existing functionality as per the requirement and execute the same.
- Involved in the Integration testing support and involved in bug fixing.
- Responsible for writing detail design documents and class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Used various Design patterns like MVC, DAO pattern, and singleton to achieve clean separation of layers.
- Created Servlets which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information. Developed Session Beans to process requests from the Developed Custom tag libraries to separate presentation and processing logic.
- Used Hibernate API to perform database operations
- Worked on Hibernate persistence tier. This involves developing mapping files and Hibernate (POJOs/ DAOs)
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Involved in tracking and resolving Production issues.
- Used Lo4j debugging tool to monitor the Error Logs.