- Overall 6 years of IT professional experience in delivering enterprise solutions in multiple domains like Insurance, Logistics, and Finance domains using Java/J2EE.
- Experienced in Software development life cycle SDLC including Requirement analysis, Designing, Development, Testing, Deployment and production support in Agile(Scrum), TDD, Waterfall environment.
- Proficient in java concepts like Multi-Threading, Collections, Exception Handling, Generics including Java8 concepts like lambda Expressions, Stream API, predicate functional interface etc.,
- Strong programming skills in Java/J2EE, includes XML, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Struts2, Servlets, JSF, Hibernate, and JPA.
- Good knowledge and implementation skills in Spring framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Hystrix, Spring Cloud and Spring Zuul.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using pivotal Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Apache Kafka with Zookeeper.
- Experienced in designing, deploying and maintaining applications using AWS services includes Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), Elastic Container Service (ECS), Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS), SNS, SQS, RDS, EFS, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, IAM, Elastic Cache, Dynamo DB, S3 Storage service.
- Implemented various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in developing and registering web services APIs using SOAP (JAX-WS, WSDL) RESTful, JAX-RS.
- Used Drools Engine for writing Business Validation rules. Extensively worked on Drools Engine.
- Strong experiencewithMongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions, replica sets) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experienced in Relational Data Base Management System(RDMS) like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server DB2.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like TOAD, Rapid SQL and logging tools like Log4J, SL4J
- Implemented Junit, Jasmine, TestNG, Mockito for unit testing, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine for Automated testing and integration testing using Continuum, Hudson, Jenkins.
- Experienced in build automation tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle including version control tools like GIT, SVN and CVS
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, JDBC, RMI, XML, JSF, Struts2, Swings, AWT, Applets.
Spring Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, AOP, IOC, Spring Security, Spring Batch
Application/web Server: WebLogic Server, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss
Messaging Services: JMS, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ, Apache Kafka.
O-R MAPPING: Hibernate, Spring data, JPA
Data base: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Cloud Environments: Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Netflix Eureka
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Web Services: SOAP - WSDL, JAX-WS, RESTful - JAX-RS, Jersey
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, waterfall model.
Testing Tools: Junit, Jasmine, TestNG, Mockito, Protractor, Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, Log 4j
Tools: Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Apache Came
IDE ad Build Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Toad, SQL Navigator, Ant, Gradle, Maven
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all stages of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation in Agile Methodology.
- Developed presentation layers using HTML5, CSS3, and Angular2 router to build single page application to navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Used Angular 2 to associate HTML elements to model, to provide dynamic user validations on client side.
- Worked on UI components using Angular2 Dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Worked on Java8 features like Lambda expressions, Streams, filters, optional classes and default methods.
- Used Executor Service Interfaces, ThreadPoolExecutor class for multi-threading & thread resource pooling.
- Worked on Spring MVC Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache, Spring Boot components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Developed the Application using design patterns-Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO prototype and Composite View.
- Implemented Microservices architecture with Netflix, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon using Spring Boot to provide client-side load balancing in calls to another Microservices for making application in to smaller chunks and also the Spring Hystrix as circuit breaker and for the fail-safe.
- Involved in developingRestful service API’s end points in microservice architecture.
- Developed Mongo DB Data Access Layer implementing Mongo Repository interface from Spring Data.
- Implemented a distributed messaging queue to integrate with MongoDB using Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Developed variousSQLqueries andPL/SQLProcedures inOracleDBfor the application.
- Worked on UNIX/Bash environments across EC2 servers with Docker hosts & Kubernetes to manage docker images.
- Involved in Designing and deploying AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups. Supporting Systems Infrastructure comprised of Linux OS, AWS, EC2 clusters.
- Worked on instantiating multiple AWS EC2 servers by using YAML Script in Ansible playbook. Experienced DevOps methodologies by implementing CI/CD Pipelines using tool sets like GIT, Jenkins, and AWS
- UtilizedAWSLambdaplatform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger otherLambda functions.
- Wrote Drool rules in both rule flow and drools fusion for fetching the facts from the database.
- Worked with API Management product ofAPIGEEin consuming the API’s in implementing customer use cases.
- UNIX Shell scripts for Bash shell to automate deployments and environment configurations on the EC2 Clusters
- Developed Apache Spark jobs using Java in test environment for faster data processing and used Spark SQL.
- Designed and Developed the Automation Testing Framework using Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG and did integration testing usingMockitoFramework
- Integration of Junit Selenium Adapter in RQM, Creating Jar Files Instrumenting Mobile App, Custom reports.
- Used Maven as an integrated tool and Log4j API to track/Warn/Debug application and GIT as the Version control
Confidential, Columbus, IN
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirement analysis design, Development of project modules and implemented business logic during project life cycle using Agile Scrum Software Development methodology.
- Involved in the expansion of application using Collections, Exception Handling, and Serialization.
- Worked in usingReact JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Implemented theDragandDrop functionalityusingReact-Draggable and worked on Redux architecture.
- Involved in designing applications using Hibernate, Spring Framework, Spring JDBC, Spring JMS, Spring Web services, Spring Boot. Handled security & validations also Authorizations using Spring Security.
- Implemented Spring MVC flow to interact with different modules & Spring AOP during various modules of project.
- Implemented Hibernate for Mapping, Cache, HQL and relationship of each table in database to Java objects.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans, mapping of Java Objects to Database Tables using Hibernate an also Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and cache concepts.
- Consumed and exposed Restful Web services API for specification of Printing Reports.
- Worked with modules like mongoose for database persistence using NodeJS to interact with MongoDB.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, functions, and packages for complex inserts and updates in the DB.
- Used TOAD to interact with oracle database. validator methods authentication is done with Oauth 2
- Consumed REST based Micro services and utilized Spring Eureka to manage the complexity with a service registry and service discovery also the circuit breaker pattern using the Hystrix, load balancing using Ribbon.
- Worked on Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka, Zookeeper to establish communication between the Microservices in the application environment.
- Worked on Docker containers, generated images and deployed in Pivotal Cloud & implemented Security groups.
- Developed and deployed the micro services applications in Pivotal Cloud Foundry cloud platform.
- Written Jenkins pipeline script ingroovyprogramming for the automation of build and deployment process.
- Used log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and debug information.
- Used Maven to validate, compile, deploy the files and GIT Repository for updating and committing code.
- Executed parallel browser testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser testing.
- Performed Unit testing using Junit and Selenium automation tools extensively and defined various test suites and test cases across the application functionality and fixed major layout bugs.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Java / UI Developer
- Implemented the project in Agile methodology and participated actively in daily standup calls.
- Developed Single page applications using ANGULAR JS, GULP, WEBPACK.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each View data and Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Developed Analytical Reporting dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs
- Used Multithreading concurrency package ofcollectionsmade it thread safe and developed the application using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, MVC, and Factory Pattern etc for re-usability.
- Used Multithreading for writing the collector parser and distributor process, which was getting real time data in JSON.
- Multithreadingimproved the performance, handle the user events and redrawn GUI.
- Worked on Spring MVC for dependency injection and integrated backend with the Angular JS frameworks
- Implemented Dynamic batch feature for batch processing with Spring batch.
- Wrote & maintained Spring bean configuration files for data sources, IOC beans, AOP, DAO injection types.
- UsedJPA and Hibernatewith entity beans for interacting persistence layer forCRUDoperations.
- Worked on Hibernate Annotations to reduce configuration time and access the Annotated bean from DAO layer.
- Implemented Oracle database access through drivers. Involved in writing PL/SQL and complex SQL queries
- Implemented JMS for sending the messages to Rabbit MQ to communicate with controller and for business logic
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, transformations & Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Used SOAP protocol for web service by exchanging XML data between the applications and developed few web methods using bottom up approach. Used Maven to build, test and deploying purposes.
- Used Log4j for logging / debugging and created automation scripts by using Selenium for testing.
- Used GIT for pulling and committing the developed content from/to the GIT repository & JIRA tool for issue tracking.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Worked on Agile methodology using Scrum Concepts. Involved in analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Enhanced middleware components using Collections, Generics, Object Serialization, Multithreading using java.util.Concurrent package. Implemented core java design patterns like Adapter, Singleton, Strategy, Bean Factory. MVC, Data Access Object, Service Locator, Session Facade to achieve clean separation of different layers.
- Designed & developed Servlets, Session Beans & EJBs for handling business logic & data manipulations.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate and Spring validation framework for server-side validation
- Built the application using Spring MVC and Hibernate framework.
- Written Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO and integrated Struts and Hibernate with Spring for business needs
- Developed and consumed asynchronous messaging using JMS forFTP between multiple applications.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using UDDI, XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Using PL/SQL Packages we used to send different types of data streams using Clob to all the down streams including (AS400). Involved in the performance tuning of PL/SQL statements.
- Designed and developedOracle,PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, and Database Triggers and involved in creating and updating Packages to meet business requirements
- Implemented Singleton and Facade design patterns in developing the application.
- Developed value objects/POJO classes to hold the values between data layer and business logic layer.
- Worked on LDAP server configuration files to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Worked with ticketing tool JIRA to track the issues and give the updates.
- Implemented Maven script to create JAR, WAR files and deploy the entire project onto the Web Logic Server.
- Involved in helping team members to debug issues with the application and designed Unit test case using Junit. Used Log4j debugging tool to monitor the Error Logs. Monitored logs using log4J and used SVN as version control.
- Used Eclipse for application development and deployed the application to Tomcat Server
Environment: Java/J2EE, EJB, Servlets, Structs, Ajax, Spring MVC, IOC, DAO, JPA, Hibernate, Oracle, PLSQL, SQL, XML, SOAP, WSDL, JMS, Design Patterns, log4j, SVN, LDAP, JIRA, Web Logic Server, Maven, Agile Methodology.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used Struts framework for application development. The views are programmed using JSP with the struts tag library, Model is the combination of EJB's and Java classes and web implementation controllers are Servlets.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts, published validation framework to support both side validation.
- JSF Converters to handle formatting and Localization & faces-config.xml to create a web application navigation rule.
- UsedXML Web Services using SOAPprotocol to transfer the amount to other application that is remote and global to different financial institutions. Used SOAP-UI tool for testing the web services or WSDL file testing.
- Involved in Research & Development on JDBC Drivers to connect SQL Server for achieving efficiency & reliability.
- Configured JDBC and LDAP Security in the application server.
- Developed LDAP server configuration files to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Conducted the SQL performance analysis on Oracle 10g database tables and improved performance by SQL tuning.
- Prepared Unit test cases for existing functionality as per the requirement and execute the same.
- Worked with ticketing tool JIRA to track the issues and give the updates. Used Log4j to monitor Error Logs and ANT Scripts to automate the build and deploy the application on WebLogic Server.
- Regression test cases were written and automated using Selenium RC.
- Involved in the requirements gathering. Design, Development, Unit testing and Bug fixing
- Worked with core Java Collections, Serialization, Generics, Annotations and Exception Handling to implement back-end business logic including Entity Beans and Session Beans.
- Developed custom tags for implementing logic in JSP’s.
- Used SpringIOC for injecting the beans and Hibernate for connecting to the database
- Mapping the entities by using Hibernate annotations.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Used Java script, JQuery, JSTL, CSS and Struts 2 tags for developing the JSP’S.
- Used custom tags to display logic specific data in JSP'S.
- Involved in making release builds for deploying the application for test environments.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the message queue.
- Wrote SQL to update and create database tables.
- Used Jboss as application server and used Maven to build the application
- Used Eclipse as IDE and Created JUnit test cases for unit testing application.