- 8+ years of experience in the IT Industry with proficiency in Design and Development of J2EE Projects like servlets, JSP, JDBC, spring MVC, spring Boot with Hibernate ORM, JUNIT and RESTful web services.
- 3+ years of Hands - on experience in core AWS (Amazon Web Services) services like (S3, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, VPC, Auto scaling etc.) and deployment services (Elastic Beanstalk, DevOps Works and Cloud Formation) and security practices (IAM, Cloud watch and Cloud trail).
- Experience with Troubleshooting AWS EC2 instances for Status check through System Status checks and Instance Status checks alerts and maintained S3 buckets, VPC (Virtual Private Cloud), ELB (Elastic Load Balancers), RDS (Relational Database Services).
- In depth knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, elasticity. Development, Acceptance, Integration, and Production AWS Endpoints. Strong Operational skills on Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, RDS, Dynamo DB, SQS, IAM, SNS, SES.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Experience in creating JSON scripts for Cloud Formation based on requirements and launch stacks.
- Created AWS Security Groups for deploying and configuring AWS EC2 instances.
- Expertise in Cloud Watch, SNS, Auto Scaling, AMIs, Dynamo DB, firewalls, routing technologies and DNS.
- Setting upAWSOracle RDS databases for new project, use data pump to migrate data to RelationalDatabase Services (RDS).
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented design and development of Web-based and client/server-based systems multiple platforms.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications using Agile methodology and SRUM Meetings.
- Good knowledge in core java concepts like Serialization, Io, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collections and Concurrency.
- Experience with different IDE's like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
- Experience in workingframeworks likeStruts framework, Hibernates, AJAX, JSF.
- Worked on Hibernate for mapping thejavaobjects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert and update the data from the database.
- Developed user interface screens and the validations using HTML, XHTML, JSP, Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Node JS and CSS.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience on MVC (Struts 1.x), spring 2.x and ORM (Hibernate 3.0) frameworks.
- Implement applications using apache camel, for connectivity to a great variety of transports and APIs.
- Experience in working on MVC pattern using AngularJS, creating user interface and single page webapplication.
- Used Type Safe’s Reactive Platform to update legacy systems and make use of modern distributed data processing architectures.
- Designed & developed SOAP and Restful web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX WS, JAX-RS, CXF, AXIS, JERSEY, REST Template and SOAP UI.
- Expertisewithusing Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL databases and writing SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Experience in using Web/Application servers like WebLogic, JBOSS, Glassfish and Tomcat.
- Having good knowledge in NOSQL data bases like Dynamo DB and Mongo DB.
- Hands-on experience in Source Code Management, Creating Branches, versioning, tagging and managing Repositories using GIT, SVN.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools and JUNIT.
- Experienced in using GIT, Bitbucket for source code management and performing tech reviews.
J2EE Standards: JDBC, JNDI, Java Mail, JTA.
AWS Cloud Technologies: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Cloud Formation, EBS, S3, Glacier, Route53, VPC, Lambda, Auto Scaling, Dockers, Redshift, SNS, SQS, SWS, SES
Frameworks: Struts, Node-JS, Spring, JSF, Angular 2, Angular-JS, Backbone-JS Hibernate, Spring boot, MVC, Mockito, Kafka
Web/App Servers: WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, JBoss, RESTful, Apache Tomcat, Apache Camel
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, Sybase, SQL-Server-2008, SOL, Cassandra, Mongo-DB, DynamoDB.
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, Git, ClearCase.
Tools: /Utilities: Log4j, Ant, JUnit, Maven, CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, Cruise Control, Cucumber, SoapUI.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows (98, 2000, XP, Vista)Solaris.
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development.
Testing: JUnit 4.1, J-Mock, Easy Mock, Spring Test.
Confidential, Omaha NE
- Configured AWS Cloud platform and its features which include AMI, EBS, ELB, SNS, RDS, SQS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, S3, and Route53.
- Experienced in moving data from Local System to S3 bucket.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for login authentication. Auto scaling the instances to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly reliable systems.
- Designed alarms in Cloud Watch service for monitoring the server performance, CPU Utilization, disk usage etc.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in AWS.
- Developed and configured the AWS Secure Notification Service (SNS) and Secure Email Service (SES) architecture of the solution and working with a client.
- Captured Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clone'sinstances for their application elsewhere.
- Setting up AWSOracle RDS databases for new project, use data pump to migrate data to RelationalDatabase Services (RDS). Ran dockercompatibility testing on various Linux distros, Amazon(AWS).
- Used Dynamo DB to store the data for metrics and backend reports.
- Used Jenkins and AWS Code Deploy plug-in to deploy the application into AWS cloud.
- Used in serving web content to other regions using S3, cloud Front through the CDN (content delivery network).
- Built Jenkins jobs to create AWSinfrastructure from GitHub repos containing terraform code.
- Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used for sending bulk emails.
- Developed modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented designs.
- Used core Technologies like Java, J2EE, Micro services, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security, JavaBeans, Mockito, Web services.
- Built spring boot based Javamicro services to support enterprise web application.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EEApplication development using IDE tools like Netbeans7.1.2, IntelliJ IDEA
- Responsible for the acquisition and management of IoTservices at the launch of new solutionsDeveloping Controllers by using Spring MC, Spring Boot. MySQLdatabase backup and recovery strategies and Replication and synchronization.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Struts/Swings to send and receive the data from front- end to business layer.
- Designed and developed JMS messaging services using J2EE by developing queues /Topic, sessions and endpoints in ESB.
- Developed and implemented Reactive frameworkfor Single Page Applications using ES6, Angular.js, Angular Material and Component Router.
- Used JAX-RS for creating RESTful web service where the request and response are in JSON format.
- Used MAVEN to build, package, test and deploy application in application server.
- Worked in writing the complex SQL queries using joins.
- Experience with designing and building solutions for data ingestion both real time & batch using Kafka and used apache Kafka for importing real time network log data into HDFS.
- Developed test cases using Spock and Junit testing frameworks.
- Involved in developing JUnit Test Cases to validate the type of data in the XML Files. Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN) on Linux and windows platforms.
- Hands on Experience with Agile Method and used JIRA to create Epics, tasks and subtasks.
Environment: Java 1.8, Netbeans7.1.2, IntelliJ IDEA, jQuery, spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring 4.0, Web Services (RESTFUL), Solaris, Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL, MVC, Jersey, Scala, JSON, JAXB, Unix, Linux, Log4j, Junit, STS, Apache Tomcat, Gradle, GitHub, JIRA, EC2, S3, VPC, Redshift, SQS, SNS, SWF, IAM, EMR, Cloud watch, MongoDB, AWS Lambda.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Implemented SDLC phases of crucial applications in the Marketing domain.
- Extensive experience inAWSAdministration: EC2 platform, S3 storage services, VPC setups, IAM.
- Expertise in AWS services like Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling, IAM, Elastic Bean Stalk, Data Pipeline and Security Groups in a highly available and scalable production environment.
- Involved in designing and deploying a multitude application utilizing almost of theAWS Stack including S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Kinesis, SNS and SQS.
- Expertise in Managing Active Directory Domain Services, Creating Trust Relationships, Site replication, DNS and Group Policy Management inAWSVPC Environment.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances, Virtual Private Clouds (VPC).
- Deployed applications onAWS by using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Consumed AWS lambda functions written in NodeJS.
- Developed the enterprise application by integrating Spring/Hibernate Frameworks. Created data models in Cassandraand Implemented distributed parallel processing. Implemented Kafka in exchanging Data in the form of the message.
- Developed S3 buckets for EC2 instances to store all the content including HTML pages, images, CSS files and script files.
- Used Java multi-threading to implement batch Jobs with JDK 1.7 and JEE 6features.
- Implemented dual security application using Java/Groovy/Grails that eradicates the hazard of compromised credentials during authentication.
- Used Java, JSP, JSTL while enhancing the functionality and responsible for creating database tables on DB2.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using spring MVC.
- Used Spring Boot for building cloud Microservices quickly and develop spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Expertise in developing modules using Spring Framework for Dependency injection through configuration files and ease the integration of different frameworks.
- Performed Inheritance based OR mappings in tables to simplify the data in HIBERNATE.
- XML configuration forDependency Injection using Spring annotations.
- Developed the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets, AngularJS, Ajax and Custom tags.
- Experienced in web application development for backend system using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Developed Oracle SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Developed Test Driven Development (TTD) for both new and existing applications.
- Implemented various test cases using QF Test as the test automation tool for frontend JavaFX and JUnit as backend.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Used Spring integration for integrating the application with Microservices using spring integration workflow files.
- Extensive data integration experience using XML, SOAP, JSON, REST and systems integration and project management using Agile methodology.
- Worked on service-oriented systems that utilize REST web frameworks, SOAP and message queue technologies (Spring MVC 4, Spring REST Template, Spring Integration).
- Used Postman to test the REST Services.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA), UML associated Tools such as Rational Rose.
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using Spring Framework and integrated Hibernate.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Accomplished a series of internet/intranet projects with RUP and Java-based applications with different IDEs such as Eclipse3.x with CVS, and VSS.
- Experienced in MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Shading, replication, schema design, etc.
- Used WebSphere application server for deploying enterprise application.
- For building applications and deploying used maven.
- Used JIRA to track, report, report the issues raised during developing application.
- Used Junit for unit testing.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used Jenkins to setup the Continuous Integration (CI) process for the application.
Environment: J2EE, Spring framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate 4.x, jQuery, JSON, XSLT, HTML/DHTML, JSF, Servlets 2.3, JDBC, AJAX, Agile Methodology, UML Tool, Web services, Cucumber, Angular JS, Java Beans, SOA, WSDL, JAXB, JSON, Apache, TestNG, Oracle 11g, IBM RAD, WebSphere 8.x, MongoDB, Design Patterns, GIT, Apache Maven, JUnit, Jenkins.
- Hands on experience in pure technical roles in development of various software applications.
- Hands-on-experience on fundamental concepts like Exception Handling, Static block/variables/classes, OOPS concepts, Collections, Multi-Threading, http sessions, session handling, Servlets/JSP life cycle, JDBC, actions, events, implicit objects, custom tags, context
- Worked heavily with the Struts tags used struts as the front controller to the web application and implemented MVC design pattern.
- Use case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and class diagrams are created by using rational rose.
- Developed web services SOAP, WSDL and web services clients using JAXB and XML, implemented SOA architecture.
- Worked on multithreading and thread pool design pattern.
- Responsible for the systems design, architecture, implementation and integration with various technologies like Web Services, Oracle Advanced Queues and WMQ's.
- Performed Debugging the Junit test cases, Integration Test and generation of tests.
- Oracle 10g is utilized for storing the user data information.
- Responsible for Clear Case administrative tasks (working with branching/merging, triggers, labeling etc.).
- Used Eclipse IDE tool to develop the application.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring Batch, Oracle 10g, Struts tag, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Eclipse, WebLogic, ClearCase, Junit, Ant, ECM, Unix Shell Script.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support.
- Used SCRUM for all work performance.
- Developed code using core java OOPS concepts like polymorphism, inheritance, exception handling, collections, multithreading.
- Implemented JDBC Code for back end processing
- Developed web applications using structs.
- For creating front end web pages used HTML, JSP.
- Developed Ant (build.xml) targets for build and deployments on WebSphere Application Server
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Developed database schemas for various applications from scratch.
- Performed impact analysis on the dependency projects of OneSource Project.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL queries, views stored procedures and triggers.
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Eclipse IDE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, HTML, Java Script, Hibernate, Agile, PL/SQL