- Around 7 years of professional experience in software analysis, design, development, implementation, and Testing of web and distributed multi - tier applications usingJavaand J2EE technologies in areas such as Banking, Healthcare.
- Extensive work Experience and Knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC), Which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis and Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Integration, Documentation, Coding, Testing, Deployment and developing applications using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front-end framework using J2EE design patterns and AngularJS.
- Hands on experience in building Enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as CoreJava, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML based SOAP/Restful web services. Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Developed ANT scripts and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- A thorough background implementing hybrid cloud strategies using public clouds such as AWS.
- Used various web servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS and WebLogic.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Spring boot, Validations, Spring Annotations, Spring tag library, Inversion of Control (IOC), Spring LDAP, Spring Batch, Spring Scheduler, Application Context configuration, Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring DAO and Spring Security.
- Expertise in socket, collections, serialization, threads programming.
- Extensively worked with ORM tools (Hibernate (HQL), JPA, and OJB) and JPA annotations for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, Net Beans forJava/J2EE application development.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, GIT.
- Knowledge on different databases like Db2, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB and expertise in Database Design, creation and management of schemas, working with stored procedures, SQL queries, Views, Triggers, Constraints, Indexing, Profiling, Import/Export etc.
- Experience programming in the JBOSS Enterprise SOA environment including JBOSS Workflow and Drools Business Rules engine.
- Developed UNIT test cases using JUnit, TestNG, and Mockito and configured them through Maven plugins to be part of continuous integration.
- Good at designing Design Documents, Unit Test Case, Integration Test Case, Integration Test Plan documents and estimating the assigning tasks.
Languages: JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, PHP
J2EE/Internet Technologies: JDK 1.5, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, RMI, Hibernate, Web Services (REST, WSDL, SOAP)
RDBMS: Oracle 7.x/8.x/9i/10g, My SQL, SQL Server, DB2.
GUI: HTML, DHTML, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Java Script, JSP, jQuery, AJAX, AngularJS.
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML).
IDE: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, JBuilder and Net Beans, Sublime Editor, Notepad++.
Web Servers: Jakarta Tomcat 5.0, Apache Web Server. REST API, SOAP API
Application Servers: Web Sphere 6.0, Web Logic Server 8.1/7.0/ and JBOSS.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/95, Windows 2000/2007, Windows XP Professional, DOS, Unix, Linux.
Framework: Struts (MVC), Spring MVC, Hibernate.
Protocols: HTTP, FTP HTTPS, and Telnet.
Utilities/Tools: Ant, Log4j, Logger, Maven, AWS, Junit.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Engaged in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, and testing of application.
- Expertise in Agile Software Development and Scrum technology.
- Designed use cases for the Application as per the business requirements and was involved in Documentation and development of UML diagrams such as Class, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams.
- Used J2EE and J2SE technologies with the help ofjava1.8 to implement the service layer logic within the application.
- Extensively used core and advancedjavaconcepts such as Exceptions, Collections, Multithreading, Lambda expressions,java1.8 Streams,java1.8 interfaces.
- Used spring for the business level implementation of the various modules.
- Designed, Developed and Integrated business components using Spring AOP, Spring IOC, and Spring Annotations.
- Implemented DAO layer using Hibernate, AOP and service layer using Spring MVC design.
- DevelopedJavaServer components using Spring MVC, Hibernate and web services technologies.
- Additional UI components implemented using an asynchronous AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Designed, developed and integrated the full-scale spring and Hibernate Persistence Solution with the application architecture.
- Designed and developed Restful APIs for different modules in the project.
- Developed a code for Web services using XML, SOAP and used SOAPUI tool for testing the services.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Used Spring IOC to inject the services and their dependencies.
- Worked on XML Technologies like XML Parsers, JAXB for binding data tojavaobjects.
- Developed Persistence and Presentation Layer.
- Used Design Patterns such as Singleton, MVC, builder, and factory and prototype builder pattern.
- Worked with SQL queries to interact with Oracle Database and was also involved performing profiling on the database and adding indexes and triggers for better database performance in retrieval queries.
- Configured and deployed application using Tomcat and WebLogic.
- Used Eclipse IDE for the development of the application.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing. Tested the developed components using JUnit.
- Deployed application and related services on AWS.
- Used Git and GitHub desktop as version control management tool.
- Used JMS for sending out automated email notifications to respective users of the application.
- Used Log4J for logging errors and bugs.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, ClassDiagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed it on WebLogic server Web Server.
- Used SOAP based web services to develop interfaces to integrate between front end systems and back end systems.
- Involved in all the phases of (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Design &Analysis of the Customer Specifications from Business Analyst.
- Developed WSDL's and XSD's for creating interfaces between different systems using SOAP based web services and also worked on using RESTful web services
- Also developed web services components using Apache Camel, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, and JAX- WS with java.
- Used Spring Framework for Authentication and Authorization and ORM components to support the Hibernate tool.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server side code using SpringJDBC and DAO module of spring for executing stored procedures and SQL queries
- Worked with Core Java for business logic.
- Used Oops based design to develop the interactive web application.
- Developed Web services for the services to get the data from external systems to process the request from client sides
- Utilized SOAP UI to generate request XML's from WSDL to test the responses.
- Designed and developed the business logic layer and data access layer using different kinds of EJB's and Data Access Objects (Dao's).
- Used JSON for validation, documentation data required by a given application.
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used the standard features for editing, debugging, running etc.
- Built scripts using MAVEN that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSP's, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the WebLogic application server.
- Used SVN as a documentation repository and version-controlling tool.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit test of all developed modules.
- Created the design documents with use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- SQL queries for Oracle Database.
Environment: Java, Java Script, Angular 4, Angular, JSON, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, JAXB, XML, JAX-WS, SOAP Web Services, RESTful web services, JMS, MDB, Hibernate, JMX, EHCache, JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, Maven, Gradle, GIT, Oracle, Tomcat, LabVIEW, WebLogic.
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
- Actively participated in meetings with Architects and Business Analysts to identify the scope, requirements and architecture of the project according to SDLC methodologies.
- Developed application using Spring MVC and web development technologies on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Extensively used AngularJS for creating single page web applications.
- Data oriented operations were performed using Spring ORM with Hibernate and implemented Hibernate template and criteria API for querying database.
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the JMS messaging services for sending email notifications.
- Used ANT for build creation from SVN and to push onto various environments.
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC, Business Delegate, Singleton and Session Façade.
- Used spring, Hibernate as OR (Object Relational) mapping tool for back end operations on top of Oracle 10g database.
- Performed Performance Tuning, Load Balancing and optimization of WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development and deployment of application in WebLogic Application Server.
- Used WebLogic for deploying application.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and Issue Tracking.
- Used SVN as Version Control System.
- Developed Unit Test cases using JUnit testing Plugin.
- Designed and Developed integration points of services written injava.
- Involved in database design for new modules and developed the persistence layer based on Hibernate.
- Used Log4J for logging errors and bugs.
- Maintained constant communication with client to gather requirements and identify information needs as per business requirements.
- Designed use cases for the application as per the requirements.
- Participated in daily scrum meeting and implementation sessions through Agile methodology.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various procedures and functions for libraries.
- Developed web layer using StrutsMVC framework.
- Integrated Struts Action classes in presentation tier.
- Used WebLogic for deploying web application.
- Designed and Developed a Restful API services.
- Integrated the application with Oracle Database using JDBC drivers.
- Used Corejavafunctions such as Exception Handling, Collections, and Multithreading.
- Developed Business layer using EJBstateless session beans and deployed on Application Server.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Proficient in using Git for Version Control System.
- Actively involved with maintenance team for code reviews and in bug fixing.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE for development and deployment of application in WebLogic Application Server.
- Used JUnit to create unit test cases.
- Designed use cases based on the requirements given by the client.
- Also participated in requirement gathering and analysis of the application to identify business and information needs.
- Developed User Interface using HTML, CSS, JSPs and AJAX.
- Developed different application modules using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, and JNDI.
- Developed DAO layer using Hibernate and integrated with MySQL Database.
- Communication between different applications was done using JMS.
- JNDI was used for locating and registering POJOs.
- SQLqueries are used to interact with oracle database and wrote stored procedures and functions and as well as cursors for inserting and deleting using PL/SQL.
- Deployed the Application in WebLogic App Server.
- JUnit framework is used for developing test cases and performing unit testing.
- Logging of bugs and errors are done using Log4j and Splunk.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Used DAO pattern for data access layer and JMS API for the messaging services.
Environment: Java, J2EE, WebLogic App Server, Ajax, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JSP, JMS, HTML, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL, SQL, MySQL, JUnit, POJO, Eclipse IDE.