- Highly motivated IT professional with progressively responsible experience of around 8 years in development, testing, documentation & production support customized applications
- Experience in various business domains like Insurance, Telecommunication, Banking, Capital Investment and Trading domains
- Expertise in OOA and OOD using UML (Use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence and activity diagrams using Microsoft Visio)
- Good knowledge of Angular2 and developed complex Angular2 UI nested components for reuse and rapid development for each SPA (Single Page Application)
- Application development experience using Multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collections framework, Generics, CoreJavacomponents
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring Framework that uses features of IOC, AOP, MVC, and Spring Boot
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application
- Developed AWS Lambda based microservices interacting with DynamoDB using AWS SDK
- Amazon IAM was used to maintain the user credentials and involved in creating custom IAM policies to various groups defined within the organization
- Knowledge in using Amazon Redshift which is used for analyzing data with use of SQL queries
- Strong knowledge in NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Apache CouchDB
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring, and fine - tuning middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like Oracle Glassfish, IBM WebSphere 6.1/5.x, BEA WebLogic9.1/8.1, and open source servers like Apache Tomcat
- Advanced development experience with AngularJS including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, and filters
- Worked on wide variety of platforms like Unix, Windows and Mac operating systems
- Worked with wide variety of IDE's like RSA, RAD, Eclipse, JBuilder and NetBeans, IntelliJ
- Extreme use of Build tools such as Ant, Gradle and Maven
- Experience with orchestration and configuration management tools like Jenkins,AnsibleTower, Chef, Puppet
- Experience in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedure, DDL/DML Triggers, Views, User defined data types (UDT), Cursors, Functions, data dictionaries, and maintaining data integrity and Indexes using SQL
- Good knowledge in writing stored procedures, Packages and functions using SQL & PL/SQL and good at advance PL/SQL topics like Triggers, Collections
- Good knowledge of core and J2EE design patterns like MVC, Session Façade, Business, Delegate and Data Access Object
- Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS database design
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and GIT
- In-depth knowledge of using Cucumber, FitNesse, Jbehave
- Expertise in testing with JUnit using tools like JMeter, Mockito and Easy Mock, Power mock
- Flexible, enthusiastic and project-oriented team player with solid communication and Analytic skills to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs
FRAMEWORKS: SPRING BOOT, SPRING WEB MVC, SPRING IOC, SPRING CORE, SPRING AOP, HIBERNATE, JPA, SPRING JDBC TEMPLATE.
Java EE: JSP, SERVLETS, JDBC, JAVA BEANS, ENTITY BEANS.
JS TECHNOLOGIES: ANGULARJS, JQUERY, JQUERY UI, JSON, LESS.js, Node.js, REact.js
DEBUGGING TOOLS: JIRA, FIREBUG, CHROME DEVELOPER TOOLS.
DATA BASE: POSTGRESQL, MYSQL, MICROSOFT SQL, ORACLE, MongoDB, cassandra
IDE: ECLIPSE, myEclipse, RSA (Rational SOftware Architect), INTELLIJ IDEA, WEBSTORM, SUBLIME TEXT, BRACKETS, VISUAL STUDIO, NETBEANS
DESIGN PATTERNS: JAVA EE DISGN PATTERNS
WEB SERVICES: WSDL, SOAP, REST.
VERSION CONTROL: GITHUB, SVN, Bitbucket, CVS
OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS, LINUX, MAC OS, UNIX
METHODOLOGIES: WATERFALL, AGILE(SCRUM)
BUILD & DEPLOYMENT: MAVEN, ANT, JENKINS, Puppet, Chef
TESTING: JUNIT, MOCKITO, POWERMOCK, EASYMOCK INTEGRATION AND SYSTEM TESTING.
AgileSoftware development tool: Rally, JIRA, TRELLO
Confidential, Hartford, Connecticut
Java Full Stack Developer
- Creating and developing web services for different business segments inside the company for multiple applications.
- Gathering Business requirements. Design and Implement complex business requirements into technical specifications. Integrating application with multiple systems.
- Good knowledge of using different design frameworks, design patterns, Java, Spring framework, Databases, DevOps tools and integrating them with the application.
- Following the Agile Sprint Iteration develop and release the code on a biweekly basis by implementing and integrating different technologies like Java, Spring, C, Hibernate, IOS-Swift, Oracle DB, Mongo DB, Angular, Junit, Jenkins, SOAP, RESTful Web Services, Spring Jersey, Spring Boot, SQL.
- Running Unit Tests to test the overall flow of the application and fixing bugs based on the reports.
- Using third party tools to find and fix the bugs.
- Using tools for continuous development and integration with the external systems and analyzing code using different third-party tools.
- Actively participated in the team meetings and was a part of the team in coordinating different tasks.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito, Power mock, Spring-JUnit to test the overall flow of the application.
- Enhancing the application to extend the services for Customer Representatives.
- Developed as a partial micro-service architecture to manage all the services.
- Coordinated with different teams during requirements gathering, development, integration, testing.
- Used Mapper API to map XML objects to JAVA beans
- Actively managed offshore teams and was able to allocate tasks to different team members.
- Used JAXB to bind XML objects to Java objects and docker containers to deploy the application.
- Working on a confidential project, became a key member of the team and handled offshore team.
- Designed Dataflow of the application while integrating with external domains.
- Handled large XML files and analyzed and modified them according to the Business requirements.
- Deployed application into Docker containers using OpenShift.
- Designed Orchestrator for exposing to external systems.
Environment: Java 8, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, OpenShift containers, Spring Boot, Spring security, JMS, JSF, XHTML, JSP, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular 6, Axis WS, Nexus, SonarQube, IQ-Nexus, GitHub, SVN, Google Dialog flow, SonarQube, Check Marx, Cobertura, Junit, Spring-ws, Spring framework, Hibernate, Oracle DB, pub/sub messaging, MS Visio.
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
Sr. Java Developer
- Actively involved in various phases of SDLC to analyze business requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and support
- Followed Agile (Scrum) development methodology and participated in daily Stand-up meetings to update the task status on the assigned tasks such as technical documentation, development of different modules
- Created use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and preliminary class diagrams for the system using UML
- Developed web contents using CSS and Bootstrap for responsive layout design to fit different devices
- Used Core Java concepts like Java collections frameworks, Exceptions and Data Structures for developing business logic
- Created Spring Configuration files & used annotations to autowire the Java Components using Spring Dependency Injection
- Designed and implemented Session Facade, DAO, Singleton, Factory Design Patterns
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, and Spring Security modules
- Used JDBC Web Services and Hibernate framework to access the data from back-end MySQL database server
- Experience in using Oracle 11g as database to access and manipulate data with SQL
- Hands on experience with different IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans
- Integrated SVN for automating builds with Puppet
- Tested the application functionality, with JUnit Test Cases
- Developed logging module-using Log4j to create log files to debug application flow
- Involved in the requirement analysis along with client and prepared a data directory
- Converting client requirements into technical design and implemented the system as per the specifications
- Followed Agile methodologies, an iterative project development methodology and involved in code reviews
- Developed UI using HTML5, XML/XSLT and JSP's for user interaction and CSS3 for styling the user interface
- Implemented Java collections framework, Multi-threading concepts for writing business logic in the application
- Worked on integrating the business layer with the Data Access Object layers using hibernate Object Relational Mapping
- Implemented different types of J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern, Facade in different parts of the application for effective object handling
- Implemented Spring IOC for dependency injection, MVC for the web application architecture and AOP to control the execution process of the application
- Used Struts and integrated with Spring IOC
- Used DAO objects for Hibernate mapping and Hibernate ORM framework with Spring for transaction management
- Developed business services with JSON, XML, SOAP and Restful Web Service technologies
- Wrote different SQL Packages, Functions, Procedures and Triggers to implement the business logic
- Utilized hibernate relational data mapping framework to persist and retrieve data from the database
- Eclipse was the primary IDE tool for developing the project
- Developed unit case testing scenarios with the help of JUnit framework
- Configured and deployed WAR files into the Apache Tomcat application server
- Subversion Software Configuration Management tool Mercury was used for continuous integration of the project for easy handling of different modules
- Involved in Code review and deploying the application in the process of development, and in server production testing
- Actively involved in all the phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements Gathering
- Used Agile methodologies during the entire project life cycle
- Implemented AJAX for asynchronous communication and to update web pages without reloading the whole web page
- Extensively used/modified jQuery to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response
- Involved in the design and the development of business module applications by using J2EE technologies like Springs, Servlets and JDBC
- Extremely used Core Java and OOPS concepts like Collections, Exceptions, Multithreading for writing the business logic in the application
- Coded JDBC calls in the servlets to access the Oracle database tables
- Designing the database, writing triggers and stored procedures, JMS client and message driven beans for receiving and process JMS beans
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and provided mapping between relational database tables and object-oriented Java objects using Hibernate
- Deployed application in Oracle WebLogic Server10.0
- Utilized CVS as a project version control tool to check and commit code
- Used Maven to compile and deploy the project files
- Prepared User handbook for test cases
- JUnit, JMock Frameworks were used for performing unit and integration testing by writing test cases
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs