- Around 9 years of experience in Java and J2EE technologies with multiple frameworks in IT Industry and having extensive experience in development of applications in various domains.
- Very Strong Object - oriented concepts with complete software development life cycle (SDLC) experience - Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail design, Development, Mentoring, System and User Acceptance Testing and documentation.
- Experience in IBM AD 2.0, Sprint, Waterfall, V Model, Agile Development Methodologies with Scrum, Extreme Programming and Test Data Driven Methodology.
- Has strong hands-on experience in Web technologies, supporting Service Oriented Architecture principles and documents the solution architecture, design documents using the principles of UML.
- Azure in DR on cloud using Azure Recovery Vault and Azure backups.
- Expertise in automating test cases withSelenium, Java, Cucumber, APPIUM for web applications on both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with Test Automation tools such asSelenium, Jasmine, TestNG, Jmeter, Junit, and Jenkins.
- Experienced in working with open source toolsSelenium(SeleniumIDE,SeleniumRC, andSeleniumWeb Driver), JUnit, Eclipse, Cucumber, and preparation of automation test framework with Page Object model (POM) and Page factory using JAVA.
- Good experience in developing applications with SOAP andRESTWeb Services.
- Expert in Implement deploy and configureAzurewebsites, configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics onAzurePlatform along with scale and resilience forAzureWeb sites.
- Having expertise skills in designing and building Spring, Hibernate, JSF (Icefaces, Rich Faces and Prime faces) and Web services with WebSphere application server.
- Expertise in developing SOAP Webservices (Service provider) by using CXF frame work with multiple approaches and performed testing by using SOAPUI.
- Expertise in developing Restful Webservices (Service provider) by using Apache Wink frame work with multiple approaches and performed testing by using POSTER tool.
- Good working experience with WebLogic 8.x, WebSphere 6.x, 7.X, 8.X and Tomcat application servers.
- Expertise in Code quality & code coverage by using PMD, eclimma, SONAR, Cobertura plug-in integrates with Eclipse & RAD.
- Experience in Apache Maven, ANT, log4j, Jenkins and SVN, CVS, RTC and MKS in repositories.
- Good exposure in SQL, Oracle Pl/SQL and accomplished in Testing Frame works using JUnit.
- Having excellent knowledge on end to end product component communication with various components like IIS, OES, LDAP, Computing grid, Ab Initio, Web sphere XD, ND, TIBCO BW & MQ tools.
- Expertise in Core Java Collection frameworks, multi threading, stream API’s and Exception handling techniques.
- Used Bootstrap andAngularJS1.x to make the application user-friendly in the development of the Navigation bars, Tables, Sliders, Calendars etc.
- Developed Single Page Application using AngularJS framework for building dynamic web applications.
- Designed and developed the UI layout and front-end programming for web application that matches the wireframes using the latest HTML5, CSS3 andAngularJS.
- Worked with all theangularjsmodules that are not part of the standard release like ui-route, angular-paginate etc.
- Highly motivated and committed AWS solution architect, sysops administrator,Cloudfoundation.
- Experience in usingPCFOps Manager/BOSH to deploy and managecloudfoundry
- Excellent Programming skills at a higher level of abstraction using Scala, Java and Python
- Developed Spark scripts by using Scala IDE’s as per the business requirement.
- Created map-reduce programs in java script forMongoDB.
- Performance: Optimizing, monitoring, and understanding ofMongoDBin system setting areas as well as by modeling data as required for application.
- Scalability: Sharding setup, sharding monitoring, shard key selection, inserting large amounts of data inMongoDB.
- CRUD: Creating, Reading and Updating Data inMongoDB.
- Developed Kafka consumers API in Scala for consuming data from Kafka topics.
- Developing Spark Code using Scala faster processing of data.
- Good experience in Designing, Planning, Administering, Installation, Configuring, Troubleshooting, Performance monitoring and Fine-tuning ofCassandraCluster.
- Superior knowledge onCassandraarchitecture with better understanding of read and writes processes including SSTable, Mem-table and Commit log.
- Excellent knowledge on CQL (CassandraQuery Language), for obtaining the data present inCassandraby running queries in CQL
- As a Production Support Engineer resolved no of mission critical problems & reduced the severity of the raised incidents. Involved & resolved max extent of high Priority issues to overcome business loss.
- Exposure to monitoring tools like ROTEPS and hands on experience in ticket tracking tools like Quality Center Application Lifecycle Management, Team track, JIRA, TIVOLI and Service Now products.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving skills coupled with good communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Experienced working on different layers of Spring MVC architecture such as Spring-Controller, service and repository classes.
- Working Knowledge in Core Java and JavaEE platform with Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Multithreading, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Participated in architecture, design, and developing caching solution usingGemFire. UtilizedGemFireobject cache for caching data from the database
- Integrated backend layer with GemFire data grid/distributed cache using functions ofGemFireData Access framework (Daffy) to DB2 database.
- Provided knowledge transfer, best practices, planning, analysis and implementation support ofGemFirebased data access framework
- Executed end to end projects in Corporate Banking, Insurance & Hotels domains. Excellent Customer interaction skills and project coordination skills.
- Expertise in Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management process
- Good knowledge in AWS EC2, S3, Kibana, Arora and ElasticSearch.
- Good Knowledge in NoSQL databases MongoDB, Cassandra and relational data modeling, object-relational integration (ORM), physical design/tuning.
- Proficient with Cucumber/Gherkins, Selenium/WebDriver, UFT, and Testing.
- Implemented score control tools like CVS, VSS, SVN, GIT, Clear Case, Clear Quest and ANT, MAVEN tools to manage source code and daily builds.
- Good working knowledge of database tools like TOAD, PL/SQL, Db Visualizer and SQL Navigator.
- Good experience in OOAD, UML and Rational Rose Methodologies.
- Experience in relational databases like ORACLE, SQL Server and DB2.
- EnabledMicro-serviceswith Hystrix for latency and fault tolerance.
- Good knowledge with the Shell and ANT scripts for building projects.
- Good knowledge with Type Script.
- Strong knowledge of IDE’s Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD 7.0.0), WebSphere studio application developer.
- Implemented Unit Testing using Junit and Integration Testing during the projects.
- Exposure to tools such as ANT and hands on experience on SQlyog and SQL developer.
- Used Korn Shell Scripts for doing manipulations of the flat files.
- Used SVN, CVS, Harvest, Clear case and clear quest for version controlling and error reporting.
- Knowledge in UNIX commands.
- Experience with scala.
- Implemented Micro-services platform build upon cloud foundry.
- Expert at bringing clarity and ease-of-use to complex systems and developing guidelines and frame works for system development.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using Junit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using selenium.
Web/Application Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.x/7.x/8.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x,BEA WebLogic 8.x, Cassandra,JBoss4.x, IBM http server5.x/6.x
Databases: DB2 6.x, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, SQL Server2000/2005, MySQL, Mango DB
Middleware: JMS, RMI, Web Services
Tools: and Utilities: Clear Case, VSS, MKS, RTC, Mercurial, Rational Rose, MQ-SERIES, XMLSpy, Stylus JUnit, Microsoft Visual Studio, Spring Boot, Spring, Enterprise Architect, Scala, Selenium, Ant, Maven, JMeter, TOAD, Jasper, Easy Mock, Emma Coverage Tool Oracle Composer.
IDE: MyEclipse5.x/6.x, Eclipse 3.x, RAD 6.x/7.x, WSAD 5.x, Jdeveloper11g, IntelliJ IDEA 14.X
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7, MS-DOS, UNIX, LINUX, AIX
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Senior Java Developer
- Developed Rest services to capture data for its supply chains from different ERPs.
- Responsible for converting business requirements into functional requirements.
- Implemented in-memory processing using GemFire.
- Used Drools to pull data from Gemfire, do data duration according to the requirement.
- Integrated backend layer withGemFiredata grid/distributed cache using functions ofGemFireData Access framework (Daffy) to DB2 database.
- Developed SOAP based web services as part of LendingGridframework
- Developed a web based tool for importingdatafrom users' desktop into theenterpriseapplication
- Wrote spring XD batch jobs to process data and send it to downstream systems. a load balancer distributing loads across a virtualizedgridof hundreds of servers, which increased hardware utilization from 50% to 95% while operating uninterrupted and bug free for several years.
- Architected adata-mining application that used pattern-matching and clustering algorithms to identify aircraft approach routes at commercial airports.
- Wrote cucumber tests to do integration testing as well as help non-technical person to run different test scenarios.
- Developed service oriented architecture to leverage java services.
- Learned Pivotal for spring frame work and add developed and developed platform for the public cloud.
- Developed Batch scheduling for daily and monthly batches using spring-xd streams.
- Very Good knowledge on EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Elastic IP, RDS, SNS, SQS, Glacier, IAM, VPC,Cloud Formation, Route53,CloudWatch and other and other services in the AWScloudinfrastructure such as IAAS, PAAS and SAAS.
- Following Spring MVC pattern and used View Resolver to map web pages.
- Used Spring AOP to reduce the amount of code written in controller classes and instead used joint points and point cuts to call other classes methods according to advice
- Used Maven to build package application and deploy it on Apache Tomcat.
- Used Spring Boot to make easy to create stand alone spring application that you can run easily.
- Spring Boot provides production ready features such as metrics health checks and externalized configuration.
- Responsible for integrating ESB that were used for orchestrating workflows. Service implementations were done using Apache Camel.
- Developed Spark Code using Scala faster processing of data.
- Implemented Scala code for retrieving the Social Media data.
- Good in Manage hosting plans forAzureInfrastructure, implementing & deploying workloads onAzurevirtual machines (VMs), Design and implement VM storage & good understanding on Implementing images/disks.
- Implemented Security in Web Applications usingAzureand Deployed Web Applications toAzure.
- Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to WindowsAzureSQL Database and updating the Connection Strings based on thisdesign
- Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop theseleniumserver and to execute the tests in browser.
- Worked on migrating Map reduce programs into Spark transformations using Spark and Scala, initially done using python (PySpark).
- Developed Spark job using Scala on top Of Yarn/MRv2 for interactive and Batch Analysis.
- Developed Apache camel routes to pick CSV or Spreadsheets coming from third party applications, process those using Apache POI and insert them to data base.
- Maintained a Multi-DatacenterCassandracluster.
- BenchmarkedCassandracluster based on the expected traffic for the use case and optimized for low latency.
- Installing, configuringCassandraon AWS platform.
- Working closely withCassandraloading activity on history load and incremental loads from Teradata.
- Gained Hands on experience in analyzing theCassandradata from flat files using Spark.
- Implemented Spark solution to enable real time reports fromCassandradata
- Configured Performance Tuning and Monitoring forCassandraRead and Write processes for fast I/O operations and low latency time.
Environment: Core java, spring, Spring-XD, Gemfire, Google Guava, Oracle, Drools, Cassandra, Eclipse, Azure, GIT, Spring Security, Apache tomcat, Maven, Scala, Jenkins, bitbucket.
Confidential, Kansas City, Mo
Senior Java Developer
- Working on complete project lifecycle using Agile methodologies.
- Use TFS forAgileand bug trackingand AuthoringAgileprocess documentation to enable the rapid on boarding of various team roles as needed and to communicate
- FollowAgilemethodology- Sprint
- Actively involved in requirements gathering sessions with Business teams.
- Actively participating in sprint planning sessions and helping team members to understand the stories
- Suggested some of the design changes while we make Generic API’s which can be used across modules.
- Using Spring MVC with Hibernate framework.
- Used Spring MVC to develop application architecture ad and JDBC to interact with Database. Also used Ajax to communicate with DB for certain functionalities
- Experience in Importing data from various sources to theCassandracluster using Java API's
- Experience in data modeling ofCassandra.
- Involved in capacity planning and requirements gathering for multi datacenterCassandracluster
- Experienced in storing the analyzed results into theCassandracluster.
- The project used themicro-servicesarchitecture using Spring Boot and Spring 4.x and was deployed on Amazon AWS.
- Designed and developed amicro-service using Spring Boot and Spring Data for Spotlight to access customer data stored in Amazon Redshift.
- Created amicro-service to allow operators to create, update, and delete notes for their customers. The notes were stored in a secured LDAP using Unbound ID LDAP SDK.
- Deployedmicro-servicesas restful Java WebServiceson Amazon Elastic Beanstalk. Used Amazon S3 for configuration files.
- Developed Spring REST webservicesto serve multiple applications across the organization. The data is provided in json and used Jackson library. Also, consumed REST webservices
- Creating new project base structure using S2C container for new projects.
- Creating basic API configurations and Generating Request and Response XSD for API’s.
- Writing Camel Router classes and its configurations.
- Writing unit test cases for each functional scenario and reviewed with QA.
- Extensively used core java Multi threading concepts in Auto match functionality.
- Writing complex sql scripts and reviewed with DBA’s.
- Used Angular Material 2 components to build UI.
- UsedScalaand Python to convert Hive/SQL queries into RDD transformations in Apache Spark.
- Developed Spark scripts by usingScalaIDEas per the business requirement.
- Worked on migrating Map Reduce programs into Spark transformations using Spark andScala, initially done using python (PySpark)
- Writing used the basic principles of MVC to incorporate the Angular JS to build client-side application. Request validations, data validations, business logic and DAO class implementations.
- Ensure all unit test cases are covered logical scenarios and verified code coverage.
- UsedSpringBootat back-end which helps to develop application with ease
- Tested Rest APIs inSpring-Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman
- Configured Jenkins build pipelines and setup sonar plug-in for metrics.
- Designing and developing microservices, which areRESTAPIsorchestrating with backend systems to populate credit card customer's data at online login. The API is developed using Java frameworks such as Jersey and Spring.
- Developed apexRESTweb service classes for external applications to access Salesforce data from various objects.
- Extensively usedRESTand JSON, SOAP, Service, JDBC and JMS pallets.
- Developed ApexRESTweb service classes for inbound calls to salesforce to retrieve and save data in salesforce
- Performing code reviews and suggesting developers if there are any better ways.
- Wrote Rest-Controller write Restful standards inSpringMVC to connect model with view
- Deployed code in pre-production environments and assisted QA’s to triage if there are any issues.
- Configured and ran load test on SOAP UI tool before we promote to (pLAB) performance testing.
- Running performance improvements scripts in Jmeter and analyzing the reports.
- Working on API performance improvements by optimizing the code condition checks and SQL.
- Ran Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) compliance checks and corrected if there were any critical scenarios.
- Installation of Cassandra andMongoDBon physical machines, Virtual machines as well as AWS.
- Setting required system configuration parameters which will optimize Hadoop, Cassandra andMongoDBperformance.
- Worked onMongoDBdatabase concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Experience in managingMongoDBenvironment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives
- Datamodelling for data from RDBMS to Cassandra andMongoDBfor optimal reads and writes.
- Used Spring Boot at back-end which helps to develop application with ease
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring-Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring IOC & MVC architecture
- Wrote DAO layer, required SQL queries and Spring Controller to handle data and request to Spring application
- Working parallel on GUI design to consume API’s. setup MOM queues, flows.json configuration on GUI project to communicate with API’s
- Experienced in tier 1 and tier 2 (WIP/VIP) F5 load balancing advises.
- Writing Spark compliance GUI pages using JSP, Ajax calls.
- Used Core-Java andMulti-Threading in order to Source the data from Up-Streams and to persist in our Sybase-IQ Databases and make the data available for the reporting teams to use.
- A very well educated in Agile and actively participating in Sprint planning, refinement, retrospection and reviews.
Environment: JDK1.8, Spring 4.x, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, tomcat 1.8, Apache Camel, JAXB, HTML CSS, JSP, AJAX, SQL, Maven, XML, Sonar, Junit3.x, SVN, Jenkins, Spring Security, Cassandra,IntelliJ 14.X, Agile, Oracle 11g, Spring Boot, Windows 7, Linux, JIRA, CA Rally, Micro services,MongoDB, REST Services,Service now.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Senior Java Developer
- Actively participated in all Cross-module trainings which needs to support this project.
- Proactively participated in triaging the incidents based on the priority and provided the resolution to avoid impact on the Business.
- Executing remoteAgileCoach/scrum master/project management, including the authoring of user stories and test cases.
- AuthoringAgileprocess documentation to enable the rapid on boarding of various team roles as needed and proactively involved most of the client calls to explain the valid business scenarios to avoid the unnecessary incidents raised clients.
- Transforming an existing, inefficient, silo-based project environment into an effective, cadence, synchronized, value-based and collaborative Lean/Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience in JIRA and Team Foundation Server ( TFS )forAgileimplementation
- Coordinated with different teams for Root cause analysis and Permanent fix of the issue.
- Responsible for configuring and managing Squid server inLinux.
- Testing and upgrading production, development and testLinuxservers.
- Analyzed the code and proposed the enhancements based on the user requirements.
- Prepared design documents for architectural approvals.
- Experienced in responsive UI design and tools such as HTML4/5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX, andAngularJS.
- LeveragedAngularJSresources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Implemented ng-repeat to display tabular data and utilized features such as sorting, filtering, paging and data manipulation to perform CRUD operations by usingAngularJS.
- Implemented angular validation usingAngularJSdirectives like $dirty, $valid etc
- Implemented ng-repeat to display tabular data and utilized CRUD features such as sorting, filtering, paging and data manipulation and by usingAngularJS.
- Involved in designing Spring MVC application and Hibernate to design module structure.
- Using Spring Boot at back-end which helps to develop application with ease
- Used Tomcat server for application development
- Performed P2V ofLinuxservers and provided pots migration Support.
- Involved into implement application prototype (POC) using JSP, Servlets, JDBC andStrutsframework to give the presentation to the client.
- UsedStrutsframework to develop user interfaces using JSP, CSS, and HTML technologies andstrutstag libraries andStrutsvalidation framework.
- Extensive use ofStrutsFramework for Controller components and view.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes usingStrutsvalidation rules.
- Involved in development of presentation layer usingStrutsframework, and MVC design paradigm.
- Used JIRA tool to track the team work progress and assigned the work upon their cycles.
- Did preliminary investigation when we get defects from Business and assigned to appropriate resource based on their cycles.
- Involved in designingSpringMVC application and Hibernate to design module structure
- Implemented database connectivity usingSpringJDBC framework to work upon different modules
- Involved in multi-tiered J@EE design utilizing Spring IOC &MVC architecture
- Implement database connectivity using Spring JDBC framework to work upon different modules
- Good knowledge on PivotalCloudFoundry (PCF), Google products and Docker container services.
- Excellent understanding of standardizedcloudsoftware development
- Reviewed the team analysis and provided the feedback before it goes to Business team.
- Performed a successful DR test to adhere to TRIMS (TD process team) requirement.
- Involved in yearly PAT database refresh activities and provided optimal ways to complete.
- Prepared the Business executive reports for monthly meeting dec.
- Documented the process and streamlined the scope to the support team to avoid confusions.
Environment: JDK1.5, Spring3.x Framework, JPA, Turbine framework, Capital Stream framework, EhCache, HTMLCSS, Spring MVC,0 Spring WebServices, JAX-WS, SQL, WebSphere 6.0, Maven, SOAP, AngularJS,Spring Boot, XML, Agile, Junit3.x, MKS Integrity client 10, Oracle 11g, SOAPUI, RAD7, HP QC, SDM, Struts,JIRA, Windows 7, Linux.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
- Worked as an Application Developer in Payments & Libraries Module
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing and successfully followed agile methodology throughout the project.
- Actively involved in reviewing & preparing the Macro, Micro design document.
- Interacted with client to understanding the requirements.
- Have created the configuration files which are required for the modules.
- Writing the XSD’s based on the WSDL’s and FRD requirements.
- Designed the application using HTML5,AngularJS, JQLite, CSS, UI-Grid, Bootstrap, CSS, Web-API, ngroute and responsive web-design that supports mobile environment.
- Developed reusable components using Custom Directives inAngularJS
- Using Grunt task runner on the client side along withAngularJSto perform unit testing, compiling whenever a change in a file is made.
- Skilled at consuming and producing JSON data by buildingRestAPIs.
- Technologies used for application development services: Java, Restful Web Services, JSON, Java PersistenceAPI(JPA), Oracle, Tomcat 7.
- Generating the stubs for those XSD’s by using the XSDGen.
- Made Documentation forRESTAPIs
- Raising the PE Requests based on the FRD, for generating hbm and pojo classes.
- Automated web application IOS and Android SDK, usingSeleniumWebDriver, Appium and JUnit
- Test automation scripts development inSeleniumRC & WebDriver using Java and TestNg.
- Developing automation scripts using Ruby on Rails, Python,and SeleniumWebDriver.
- Run tests by usingSeleniumremote control in different browsers.
- Created projo & hbm files according to the data base requirements.
- Have been created the java classes for the business logic, which were extended by the frame work.
- Implemented the list service & form initialization framework to reuse across the modules.
- Written the business logic in beans and configured in Spring configuration files.
- Designed and Developed SOAP Web Services by extensively using WSDL and IBM RSA IDE
- SOAP provides a way to communicate between applications running on different operating systems, with different technologies and programming languages.
- SOAP provides a messaging framework only. However, it can be extended to add features such as reliability, security etc. There are rules to be followed when adding features to the SOAP framework.
- Performing the Entitlements by Using the Oracle Entitlement server.
- Writing the JUnit test cases for the written business logic.
- Performing the Code Coverage by running the Cobertura or Eclemma tools.
- Running the PMD tool and remove the code violation which was shown by tool.
- Involved in the code re factoring and performance tuning.
- Analyzing and fixing the defects which are in the PRESIT and SIT environment.
- Implementing the Tech CR based on the client requirement.
Environment: JDK 1.5, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP Webservices with CXF framework, AngularJS,TIBCO, MQ, Abinitio, WebSphere XD/ ND, Oracle, RAD, Ant, SQL Developer, SOAP UI tool, REST, Windows XP, Selenium, LINUX, Team track, core java.
- Created the pojo’s and hbm files in the hibernate environment and configure in to the context files.
- Converted wireframes (html pages) in to JSF pages by using ICE Faces.
- Write the test cases with respect to the functionality by using the JUnit.
- BuiltRestAPIs to provide JSON objects for communication with Client-Side Application.
- Developing UI’s by using Flex builder and writing Action Script.
- Studied and Implemented GoogleRESTAPIclient code to develop the web-app
- Writing all layer interfaces and their implementations by using spring and hibernate
- Involved into implement Web services, Code refactoring and Writing the helper classes.
- Performing the bug fixing and updating in to the XL sheets.
- Deploying the application in to the local and remote environment and checking the logs.
- Performed Unit and integration testing.
- Analyzed and fixed the defects.
Environment: JDK1.4, J2EE, JSF 1.X with Icefaces and Richfaces, HTML, CSS, Spring, Spring WebServices, Spring AOP, Hibernate, JAXB, SQL, Ant, SOAP, XML, Rest, SOAP UI, Junit3.x, SVN, My Eclipse, Oracle 10g, JBOSS 4.0.X, Log 4j, PMD, Windows 7, Linux.
- Involved in application solution design and preparing solution document.
- Actively participated in the design document, wire frame & ER model diagram reviews.
- Creating the pojo’s and hbm files in the hibernate environment and configure in to the context files.
- Converting the html pages in to JSF pages by using ICE Faces.
- Writing all layer interfaces and their implementations by using spring and hibernate.
- Written Junit test cases & ran the code coverage tool.
- Deploying the application into remote environment and verify logs for any errors.
- Performing the bug fixing, Unit Testing and updating in to the XL sheets.
Environment: JDK1.4, J2EE, JSF 1.X with Icefaces and Richfaces, HTML, CSS, Spring, Spring WebServices, Spring AOP, Hibernate, JAXB, SQL, Ant, SOAP, XML, SOAP UI, Junit3.x, SVN, My Eclipse, Oracle 10g, JBOSS 4.0.X, Log 4j, PMD, Windows 7, Linux, Drupal, Word Press.