- Senior IT Lead/Manager experienced in building successful solutions by leading teams for Full life Cycle Development. Familiar wif the latest project management methodologies and practices.
- Motivated achiever wif detailed noledge in Business Analysis and IT consulting. Adept at juggling multiple tasks in a high - pressure environment.
- Strong problem solver who TEMPhas hands-on design and development skills and can assist developers wif advance technology.
- Managed Technology Teams in North America, Europe, India.
- Management of multiple client engagements at small and mid-CAP clients, preparing and presenting proposals to senior management.
- Experienced in micro services architecture, services arefine-grainedand theprotocols are lightweight.
- Sound business noledge of Technology, Telecom, Cable, Insurance and Financial domains.
- Managed full life cycle IT projects in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Experience in C++/C, C#, .Net, Java, Oracle, Informix 4GL, Sybase, ETL tools, UNIX, Networking.
- Developed X-Windows library (X-11 lib.) and Modified Microsoft Windows source code.
- Network Security (" https://", Socket, RSA lib. Firewall) for Internet browser security.
- Experience in Neural Networks based financial system for Banks and Financial Institutes.
- Designed and developed Voice-Text-Voice converter, IVR and Image processing software.
- Developed UNIX-SINEX Operating system and Modified VAX-VMS, Windows Operating system.
- Advanced and Emerging Technologies.
- Strategic Planning for Enterprise Technology
- Project Management & Risk Management.
- Engagement Management and Cost Management.
- Resource Management, Team Building and Mentoring.
- Enterprise Architecture Technology Implementation.
- Support Strategies
- Project Lifecycle Management.
- Networking, Design, Implementation
- Critical Uptime and Demand Uptime Environments.
- Functional Technology Planning, Design and Implementation.
- Support Lifecycle, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Operations, and Maintenance.
- Technology Integration.
- Disaster Recovery.
Operating Systems: UNIX, HP-UX, IBM-AIX, SOLARIS, Linux, ULTRIX, MS-DOS, Windows NT/98/XP/Vista, VAX/VMS, AOS-VS, OS/400, MTOS.
Languages: C, C++/VC++, C#/SharePoint, Java, J2EE, Visual Basic, PL/SQL, Small Talk (Visual Age & Digi Talk)
Database: ORACLE, SYBASE, INFORMIX 4GL (Informatica), ETL, /PL-SQL,NoSQL, Scala, Hadoop, ER win.
Hardware: SUN SPARC Station 1+, HP 9000 Workstation, DEC Workstation 3100, DEC VAX 11/750, DG-MV 4000/7800/15000, Avion, IBM AS/400, IBM-Workstation/PC, Siemens WX 200/MX 300/MX-300i
Misc. Tools: X-Window System, OSF Motif, WAP, WebObject, Perl, J2ME, XML, .NET, HTML, C-/K-Shell, Middleware-IBM MQ-Series, Tuxedo, TCP-IP, VoIP- H-323, CORBA, IBM Content Manager, IBM WebSphere, JDBC, RAD, AJAX, DNS, Spark, SSL & Socket, VB, Visual Studio, Clarify, ArcGIS, MS Office tools.
DETAILS: MS, Engineering (Electronics) (1988)
BS, Engineering (Electronics & Telecommunication) (1987)
BS, Science (Electronics) (1983)
Research: Computerized Nuclear Reactors using Image Processing Technology.
Sr. IT Lead / Hands on Project Manager
- Project Lead, Design and development of Banking Software for Credit Approval, Credit Risk, Fraud, Network Security department. Managed Java, C++ teams in USA, Canada, Europe and India. Responsibility of budget planning, Risk Management resource planning, Production support.
- Work wif Business group, Production support team, understand and implement new business strategy.
- Hands on Lead in Java, C++/C#. Python, Java,BigData, Hadoop, Hive, Scala, HBASE, Pig Latin, ETL Tools Oracle Data Integratorm HDFS,Spark Scripts/Next Generation, Oracle, Informix, Informatica
- Agile-Scrum Master and writing code in Python, Spark- Scala to run Scripts in Risk Management and Fraud algorithms from SAS and other third-party software.
- Developed Middleware, Multi-threading, Informix, Perl, and Tuxedo to connect frontend GUI and Database for Credit Card transactions, which connects to credit bureaus, credit approvals. Fraud transaction.
- AWS - Amazon Web Services to provide services to different clients wifin Bank of America.
- Used Relational Data Base, NoSQL, Services - Route 53 DNS Services Global and Scalable Service
- EC2 Elastic Compute Cloud - S3 Simple Storage Service - Auto scaling VPC - Virtual Private Cloud - ELB Elastic Load Balancing, Spring, Rest,Microservices.
- Network Security: - me used RSA Libraries, TCP/IP, and Socket Programming. SSL (Secure Socket Layer programming, Encryption /Deception /Public Key/Private Key and Client Server Technology to development of IBM Fire Wall. Used Network security in different application developments.
Environment: C++, Java, Java Script, SQL/Informix, Oracle, Hadoop, JQuery, Hibernate, Tuxedo, Perl, HP-UX.
Sr. IT Lead
- Project Lead, responsible for Designed and developed full life cycle of Wireless Switching Software using C# /Sharepoint Developer. Actively involved in Project Planning, Budget planning, Resource Management, Production support.
- Fixing problems in wireless Lucent Telephone switches and tools.
- Worked on Java Applets, Java Beans to make web based user interfaces and connected to Oracle database for online bill pay system using network security, IBM MQ,JUnit, Multi-treading Agile Methodology.
- Systems level programming ArcGIS for geographic information of clients and fiber optic connection.
- Worked on database Tuning and was involved in the maintenance and upgrade of Bill pay, Billing history and other modules. Used ESQL in data-base modeling for client information payment history.
- Data base tuning, SQL, C/C++, C#/Sharepoint Developer, Visual Studio, Visual Basic, JavaWebsphere, RAD, AJAX,ERwin-Data Modeling tool. Informatica, Perl,ARCGIS Clarify.
- Played a key role in Testing and in final production phases.
- Worked on The microservice architecture which enables the continuous delivery/deployment of large, complex applications. It also enables an organization to evolve its technology stack.
- Advanced and Emerging Technologies development to provide services to the customers.
Environment: C/C++, C#/Sharepoint, .NET, Visual Studio, VB, Java, Java beans, Websphere, HP-UX, Oracle.
Sr. IT Lead
- Product Lead, Team Building, Mentoring, actively participated in meetings, resolved issues.
- Full life cycle Designed and Developed of software for Comcast Cable network to achieve the best quality in Cable and Internet industry.
- Played an important role in Design and Development of tools for Comcast Switching, Modem and routers, Video on Demand, Bill of Material (BOM) and Customer Billing/Adjustment modules.
- ArcGIS for geographic location customers and mapping cable connections and coonectivity.
- Designed and Developed Web/Java based applications using Object oriented methodology.
- Hands on robust Testing for different software modules and connectivity between Nortel/Lucent Switches and modem, Comcast Box, Video on demand and Routers hardware and software.
Environment: Java, Server technology, Java applet, C/C++, C#/Sharpoint, Java,Visual Studio, ArcGIS, API, RAD,AJAX, XML, MS- Windows, SUN Solaris, Oracle, PL-SQL, TCP-IP, Networking protocol, OOP Methodology.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Sr. IT Lead
- Managed a cross functional teams in the redesign of Database modules for Property and Casualty. Created the project plan and Work breakdown Structure (WBS), monitored the scope, interfaced wif vendors, evaluated deliverables, ran status and steering committee meetings, scheduled and communicated progress to stakeholders.
- Knowledge on Microservices, a form of service-oriented architecture style (one of the most important skills forJavadevelopers) wherein applications are built as a collection of different smaller services rather than one whole app.
- Lead groups of technical Java/C++ Developers for full life cycle software development.
- Designed the database and applications for home and business insurance, using C++/Java, J2EE, UNIX, MS-Windows, PL-SQL, Oracle, Sybase, VisualAge, SmallTalk, IBM WebSphere.
- Day to day interaction wif clients, agents and development teams and top management.
- Changes and modification and maintenance in production systems and web based system.
- Involved in the Implementation and of Metadata design concepts using ERWin tools.
- Creating new Tables, Triggers, Store procedures, testing and executed database scripts and database tuning.
Environment: C++/Java, J2EE, XML, API, UNIX, MS-Windows, PL-SQL, Oracle, Sybase, VisualAge, SmallTalk, IBM WebSphere.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. IT Lead
- Project Manager responsible for development of internet-based tools for Mutual Funds, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Equities Trading using Java, C,C++, Unix, FIX, Windows, Web-logic and WebSphere Application servers, Mulit-treading.
- Responsibility include production support, discussion wif business team, budget planning, resource planning, Design, develop, team co-ordination and mentoring, database Management,
- Integrated secure libraries (SSL) wif Https Server and IBM Firewall in order to secure customers’ personal data.
- Developed different modules such as payment, 401K, IRA, Roth IRA, funds and equities trading records.
Confidential, Newark, CA
Sr. IT Lead
- Managed different Mid-size project teams. Responsibilities included Project lifecycle Management, Project Scope, Risk, Budget Planning, Coordination, Tracking Resource Management, Cost Management, Team Building and Mentoring. Designed tools for AT& Wireless using J2ME/J2EE, Java, Swing, C/C++, SmallTalk, and UNIX.
- Dell Computers -Worldwide Licensing System. This licensing system was being developed for Microsoft to assist wif their licensing issues. It included Database, Tuxedo, C-Shell/Perl, Web server development. Coordinated wif teams in Austin, TX and Bombay, India.
- Project Manager for different teams in USA, Finland, India. Responsible for Project/Budget Planning, Resource Management, Project discussion, implementation in three different countries.
- Worked as a Technical Project Manager designing and developing MMS system based on Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP- H323) and Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) using C, C++, VB, X-windows, Motif, Linux, Sun Solaris & Sybase, C-Shell. Coordinated between teams based in Finland, India and USA for designing and implementation of SMS tools on Nokia and Siemens telephone systems.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Managed, developed AT&T Billing software. Worked on Credit Card Management Systems, Customer Inquiry & Adjustment, CIA, Network security, Voice mail system, Open Client/Open Server using Oracle, Sybase and Informix Database, C++, C, X-Windows/Motif, Java Applet, HP -UX, IBM MQ-Series, Tuxedo.
- Material Requirement Planning: Designed and developed MRP system using Pro*C, Oracle 7, Smalltalk and HP-UNIX for telephone switch manufacturing system.
- Designed, Developed and Implemented IBM Firewall and Security for different Web-browsers and secure server using socket, TCP/IP, C++, C, SUN Solaris, IBM AIX, X-Windows/Motif, RSA library.
- Designed and developed automated order documentation software non as the Living Document applications wifin the Network Order Management (NOM) project.
- Translated user data and process requirements into modular software specifications primarily describing transactions for extracting customer info, product purchased, installation details using ORACLE 7, Pro*C, Perl, HP-UNIX and SmallTalk user interface. Voice Mail System: Designed and developed Digital Multiplex System tools. Conversion of the user interface from NT Signature to OSF/Motif using C++.
- Developed GUI for Neural Network Application for financial forecasting for the Banks and Finance Institutes using SUN UNIX, C++ and X-Window and Image Processing software development.
- Integral part of original team that developed Siemens UNIX- SINIX operating system.