- Over 5+ years of professional experience working with software development, enhancement, support and deployment of Object Oriented applications and distributed real - time Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Strong hands on experience in developing Enterprise and Web Applications using Java,J2EE,JSP,Servlets,JDBC,Struts,EJB,Java Server Faces(JSF),Java Beans,JPA,Spring,Hibernate.
- Worked on Application Development using various Frameworks such as Struts Framework 1.x, Spring Framework 2.x/3.x,JavaServer Faces (JSF), Hibernate.
- Good knowledge and experience on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in developing applications using software methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and Rapid Application Development.
- Good Knowledge on SOA(Service Oriented Architecture) and experience in developing Webservices using WSDL,SOAP,REST,UDDI,WS-Security(WSS).
- Good Hands on experience in Spring IOC,Spring Web flow,Spring MVC,Spring Boot,Spring ORM,Spring AOP,Spring DAO,Spring Security,Spring-Hibernate,Spring Validations,Spring-JDBC Integration on various Web Applications.
- Experience Working on Application and Web Servers like JBOSS, IBM WebSphere, GlassFish, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Worked on different IDE's such as Eclipse,NetBeans, IntelliJfor Developing,Deploying and Debugging the applications.
- Hands on Experience in using Java/J2EE Design patterns such as Singleton, MVC, Session facade, Factory, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Data Access Object(DAO).
- Strong Knowledge on Data Structures, Algorithms, UML and Object-Oriented Design Concepts.
- Experience in Database Design, Creating Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, Packages using TOAD, DDL, DML, Queries.
- Good Experience in Database development skills using SQL/PLSQL for various Relational Databases such as MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g,PostgreSQL,Sybase,SQL Server and NOSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Good Understanding of XML technologies like XSL, XSD, XSLT, XPath and XQuery.
- Good Experience in designing and development of Microservices.
- Designed and developed various middleware Integration Components using various messaging technologies such as WebSphere MQ, Mule ESB and JMS.
- Experience in Development of Strong Batch Application and POJO based applications by using Spring Batch.
- Good Knowledge on Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment and Amazon Web Services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2),SimpleDB, Relational DatabaseService(RDS), Elastic Load Balancing, Elastic Block Store, Elastic Container Service(Docker Containers), Elastic File System, Elastic Bean Stalk, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail,DMS, VPC,Route53.
- Experience in Mean Stack Development such as MongoDB, AngularJS, Express.JS, NodeJS.
- Good Knowledge in AngularJS for application implementation, Creating modules, Controllers, route providers, ng-repeat, Directives.
- Good Knowledge on Configuration Management tools like SVN, GIT and CSV.
- Experience in writing JUnit Test cases and automated Testing using JMeter and build/deploy applications using Maven, ANT, Jenkins and logging tools like Log4j, Project tracking tools by JIRA and Quality Control(QC).
Programming Languages: Java 8, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX SHELL, J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, Applets, JMS.
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, JSON, XQUERY, XSL/XSLT, XPath.
Web Services: SOAP Web Services(JAX-WS), Rest(JAX-RS),AWS, Axis2, UDDI, WSDL, Micro Service Architecture.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0 and 7.0, IBM WebSphere 184.108.40.206, JBOSS, WebLogic 10c,11g and 12c.
Tools: and Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Web Flow, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, JSF, JMS, Log4j, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, AWT/Swing.
O-R Mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis and JPA.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Mongo DB.
Development Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS).
Deployment and Build Tools: Apache Ant, Maven 3.0, Gradle, Jenkins.
Backend Tools: Toad, PL/SQL developer, Datastudio.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Log4j, JMeter, SOAP UI and JIRA.
Methodologies: Agile(Scrum), Waterfall.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk EBS, Elastic Load Balancing ELB, Elastic Container Service, Route53, VPC, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch.
Version Control Tools: GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN, CVS.
Sr.Java /J2EE Developer
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Designed Use Cases, Sequence and Class diagrams, activities, objects and components. Used UML (MS Visio) for software design.
- Worked extensively on OOPS concepts like multithreading, Inheritance and used Collections.
- Designed and developed XML processing components for the dynamic display of the menu on the application.
- Used Java8 features to develop the application like lambda expressions, Streams, Functional Interfaces and used default and static methods in interfaces.
- Involved in developing Web Services using RESTful and SOAP frameworks and created SOAP Web Services using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring of data.
- Extensively used Hibernate, ORM mapping solution technique, to map data representation from MVC model and Oracle Relational Data Model with a SQL based schema.
- Developed SQL Queries for retrieving the data from the database.
- Used EJB Entity Beans to map entity objects such as customer, account and product plans to relational database tables.
- Worked on creating XML and XSL extensively as the script logic was completely separated from the UI.
- Involved in working with invoking of webservices by using Axis, REST, WSDL, SOAP with techniques such as AJAX, jQuery, JSON, DHTML and DOM Scripting.
- Worked on AngularJS to create Controllers, services and used AngularJS filters to filter the functionality in the search box.
- Involved in analyzing the Maven dependency management in the base code to annotate dependencies on to Spring Boot application for Micro Services.
- Worked on implementing core features of AngularJS framework such as Dependency Injection, Data binding, filters, Directives and deep linking.
- Used Spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management by using factory class.
- Used Hibernate to create data layer to perform CRUD operations on the database.
- Used GitHub as version control tool.
- Used Junit and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration, Testing and generating of test cases for Web application using Junit, Jenkins and Log4j.
- Involved in developing of application specific custom tag libraries.
- Used Amazon S3 for Data Backup regularly and save the snapshots of the data.
Environment: Spring 4.1, Java 1.7, AngularJS 2.0, CSS 3, Bootstrap, HTML5, JIRA, IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5, Docker, Jenkins CI 1.5, AWS S3, UNIX/LINUX, Junit 2.5, Oracle 11g.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Involved in High Level Design Documentation (HLD).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Service using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring AOP and Spring IOC.
- Worked on DAO Pattern to get the data from database using Hibernate to carryout various operations.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Worked with Web Services Components JAX-RS services and worked with Restful Web Services to interact with the external systems.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to build and deploy the application on Glass Fish server to check the functionality of the application.
- Extensively worked with Bootstrap and Responsive design to make the application responsive.
- Extensively Worked on Restful Web Services to get the JSON Object and to use that JSON object to display the result on the webpage.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries to fetch the data from the Oracle Database.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Occupied with the advancement of the whole range of business parts, including the web interface, J2EE based middleware and verification frameworks, database network frameworks and relational databases.
- Worked on SOA to create Restful Web Service to produce Service from different modules. Executed MVC Framework to make single page application for responsive services.
- Developed the application by using several Design patterns such as Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton.
- Extensively used Spring ORM module to integrate with Hibernate for persistence layer.
- Responsible for developing UML Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams and used Rational Rose for Configuration, Cache and logging Services.
- Involved in designing and developing UI using HTML,CSS, JSP, jQuery andused Bootstrap to make the application responsive.
- Used log4j logger Objects to Capture, store logging information andused Appender Object to publish the logging information to various destinations such as database, console, external file etc.,
- Extensively used Spring MVC implementation and Hibernate for the data handling andresponsible for creating Spring Configuration XML.
- Worked on creation of custom JSF Facelet tags for data tables, error handling. Creating message and error handling using Rich Faces Model Component.
- Worked extensively on Business Components using Core Java like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Interfaces, Collections, Serialization etc., andused multithreading concepts to solve the Asynchronous problem in the application and to effectively use the processor to execute the tasks.
- Responsible for Configuring Version Control tool GitHub and extensively used to push code to the GitHub and used to pull the code from the GitHub.
- Built up an application utilizing JSF Spring Framework that utilizes Model View Controller (MVC) design with JSP as the view and jQuery validations for the front-end validations.
- Utilizing SOAP and REST Web Services to recover suppliers information and utilized SOAPUI to test Web Services.
- Involved in creating Queries to retrieve data from the database and to perform some CRUD operations using PL/SQL.
- Worked with Business Analyst to note down the Business requirements.
- Created POJO classes to share the data between Front end and J2EE objects.
- Designed UML Diagrams by using Microsoft Visio Tool.
- Worked on HTML, CSS, JSP, Taglibs to create UI Pages.
- Worked on JSP, Servlets to generate dynamic content to the client.
- Used JDBC to Communicate with the database to Check for User Credentials andto retrieve data about a user account.
- Developed Test cases and performed testing by using JUNIT Test.
- Used Apache Tomcat Server to deploy the Application in our Local System Environment.
- Developed PL/SQL Stored Procedures to retrieve data.
- Worked for minor enhancements in both front-end and back-end.
- Used Agile methodology for application development, Stand up meetings, Weekly Sprints and customer views.
- Building and deploying the code using Ant.
- Used Singleton Design Pattern to have single access to JNDI lookups andused other design patterns in the application development.
- Responsible for recognizing/checking execution and memory issues associated with planning J2EE application.
- Getting ready AIG for application changes and guaranteeing the smooth execution of patches.