- IT Professional with almost 6 years of experience as aJavaDeveloper(OO, Web Applications and Relational Technologies) with Soap based web services, Restful web services and E - commerce Web Application Development in a wide variety of cutting edge environments.
- Experience in requirement analysis, system design, development and testing of various applications.
- Expertise in Core Java and J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JSF (PRIME Faces AND RICH Faces), EJB 2.0 and JDBC. Experience in JDK 1.7 version.
- Experience with using Apache Tomcat, JBoss, iPlanet and Web Sphere Application Server for executing applications
- Expertise using version control tools like CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational Clear Case.
- Expertise in Web Front End technologies, spring2.5/3.0 (IOC, AOP, MVC, ORM, Spring Batch and Transaction Management), Struts1.2, JSF, Tag Libraries, Struts custom validation rules, Tiles, JSTL, Java Script, DHTML, XML/XSL.
- Experienced in Development and Deployment of 3-Tier and n-Tier Architectures.
- Good understanding of other J2EE technologies such as JDBC, JNDI, JTA and other Java technologies like Applets. Worked on different O/R Mapping Tools Hibernate and JPA.
- Worked on applications using Java/J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Session Façade, Singleton, Factory and Adapter patterns.
- Working experience on Defect Reporting Tools such as Quality Center, Clear Quest.
- Experience working with CoreJavaandJavaMulti-Threading application.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate and JPA for developing persistent layer and to implement database interactions.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, JBuilder, Netbeans, IBM RSA, RAD 6.0
Frameworks: Struts 1.2, spring and JSF
SQL Editors: TOAD 8.X and Oracle SQL Developer.
Database: SQL Server, Oracle 10g/11g, IBM DB2, Teradata and MSQL
Application Server: BEA WebLogic8.1/9.1, IBM Web Sphere 6.0/6.1, JBoss4.0
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
Version Control Mgmt: SubVersion (SVN) and CVS
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, DTD, Schema, XML DOM
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, Apache Axis 1.2, JAX-RPC, JAXP
GUI Technologies: AWT, Swing
Process Management: Six Sigma Standard, SDLC.
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft VISIO.
ORM Technologies: Hibernate, JPA.
Operating systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP, Linux and UNIX.
Languages: C/C++, Java, PL/SQL, XML
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked with Business Analyst's and Team Lead to drive out requirements and implemented an elegant solution to the task Confidential hand.
- Involved with other teams like OASIS and IMUS Umbrella to support tasks linking one another.
- Created REST based webservicesusing JAX-RS library.
- Developed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration and multi-tier web applications with the use of Web Services.
- Used Spring MVC Page Controller to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- UsedSpring AOP, IOC,SpringIntegration Framework.
- Designed dynamic SSIS Packages to transfer data crossing different platforms, validate data during transferring, and archived data files for different DBMS.
- Used Spring MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Fixed Bugs & created data fixes scripts to well maintain the existing application.
- Log4j is used to monitor the errors in the web application.
- For client-side scripting in HTML, JQUERY is used.
- Json deserializers/serializers for translating request/response between the client and server(for webservices) in Java 8.
- Worked for Continuous Integration deployment (CI/CD), automating build, and tests using Jenkins, and Maven.
- Enabled Journaling across all mongo instances for auto recovery of data after unexpected shutdown.
- Identifying the problem areas by using elastic search Kibanna with Logstash to import .csv files. Using Solr over Lucene index provided a full text search for analysis and quantification.
- Integrated Pivotal Cloud Foundry and SonarQube functionalities using REST API's.
- Implemented micro services using Spring Boot and Pivotal cloud foundry.
- Implemented a distributed messaging queue to integrate with Cassandra using Apache Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Microservices API integration using Java8, Spring Boot using maven and Lagom framework.
- Used MongoDB internal tools like Mongo Compass, Mongo Atlas Manager & Ops Manager, Cloud Manager etc.
- Load data from various data sources into HDFS using Kafka.
- Worked in managing VMs in Amazon using AWSand EC2.
- Develop, enhance and maintain a Spring bootbased microservices application
- Used ReactJS for passing data between components. Used Prop for parent to child, Used Callback and states for child to parent transfer and between child to child used both prop, callback and states.
- Continuous integration(CI) using Jenkins for nightly builds and send automatic emails to the team.
- Developed RESTFUL endpoints and middleware that interface with Maria DB.
- Developed the flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Involved in writing Junit Test cases, doing smoke test as testing framework.
- Created use case and class diagrams in MS Visio using UML notations.
- Created and consumed Web Services for validating credit card information.
- Involved in developing applications using AngularJS and Bootstrap framework.
- Used Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Used ReactJS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Hands on experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Developed multi-tier web applications with the use of Web Services such as REST and SOAP.
- Experience working with IBM WebSphere application server, JBoss ESB and Apache Tomcat web server.
Environment: JDK 1.7, JDK 1.8, J2EE, React, Spring, Hibernate 3.0, Angular JS, Bootstrap, JSF, Servlets, JBoss, REST, SOAP, Junit, JSP, JDBC, RDBMS, XML, AWS, HTML5, CSS, Log4J, Java Script, JSON, JBoss ESB, Apache Tomcat, MariaDB, MS Visio, UML, JQuery, Ajax, Oracle, WSDL, DB2, IBM WebSphere application server, JMS
Senior J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of the project.
- Designed and developed web-based software using Java Server Faces (JSF) framework, Spring MVC Framework, and Spring Web Flow.
- Install KAFKA on Hadoop cluster and configure producer and consumer coding part in java to establish connection from twitter source to HDFS with popular hash tags.
- Write RESTFUL microservices with Spring Boot
- Used Ajax for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used RESTful messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used JUnit for testing the web application.
- Expertise in web development and related software Angular.js, Html5, Css3 and Node.js.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders components.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Used Maven for dependency management and building the project.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgresSQL with complete data integrity.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs.
- Used Oracle’s SQL Developer tool for creating tables, views, indexes, triggers and sequences.
- Used Tortoise CVS as version control across common source code used by developers.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server (WAS).
Environment: JDK1.7, J2EE, Spring 2.0, Bootstrap,Agile, Servlets, JSP,JPS, Java script, Hibernate 3.0, XML, RESTful, HTML5, CSS3, Swing, Struts, ANT, JSF, JMS, AWS, EJB, JUnit, Selenium, CVS, Log4J, RAD 7.0,Unix,SVN,Git Hub, Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, SQL, Angular Js, Web Sphere Application server.
- Analyzed and understood the business requirements.
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project which was modeled using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services and also lombok plugin for annotations.
- Developed API back ends using Node.js to allocate access to data in MYSQL.
- By using Angular Js with the MVC made both the development and the test easier
- Implemented the template-based categorization of presentation content using Struts-Tiles. MVC implementation using Struts framework.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, and Celery.
- Experience of application development in different environments like Windows,Linuxand UNIX.
- Web applicationdesign and development usingJava andJ2EE services,object-oriented methodologies.
- Worked inAgileenvironmentfor Software development process.
- UsedAgileSCRUMmethod for software development, including daily SCRUM meetings Spring Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning and Sprint Review.
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Reverse Engineered using Hibernate plug-in for RAD to generate Hibernate configuration, POJO classes and DAO classes and wrote finder methods using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for dynamic searches.
- Developed batch processors in C/C++, Pro*C/C++ and Oracle
- Prepare and review the technical design for the system that adheres to the MVC architecture.
- Designed and implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j API.
- Configured web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations and managed beans. Integrated JSF, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security, and transaction management.
- Handled Java multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application with WebSphere.
- Used the features of the Spring Core layer, Spring MVC layer, Spring AOP and Spring ORM in order to develop the application.
- Build and maintained a Selenium Regression test suite
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend usingJavaand Hibernate Framework.
Junior Java Developer
- Understood requirements from the client.
- Developed the application using Java, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, and XML etc.
- Used JSP Tags, Flex Tags to generate the necessary pages.
- Developed data migration Java code and Oracle PL/SQL code using Test Driven Development like Junit and DB Unit
- Hibernate is used for object relational mapping and a persistence management solution.
- Deployed the developed reports on JReport Enterprise Server and ensured all the layouts and formats were designed accordingly.
- Deployed the Web Application on the Websphere Application Server and also JReport Catalogs on to the JReports Enterprise Server.
- Used JNDI to register the services and lookup the services.
- Used several design patterns like session façade, service locator, business delegate, singleton for re-usability, scalability and supportability
- Generated the queries related to each one of the different reports using DB2 and AQT DB Client Tool and also developed the enterprise beans for each one of the reports.
- Built swing web components with JSF rich faces.
- Developed necessary DAO’s with Hibernate as the persistence framework.