- Over 19+ years of software experience in development, maintenance and enhancement on mid & large volume IT systems on Web and open platforms.
- Good experience in TIBCO (BusinessWorks, EMS, HAWK, Adapters, Administrator, iProcess, Business Events), ESB, Kafta
- Extensively worked on UNIX Shell Scripting, Python, MS - DOS Shell scripting and Oracle/Sybase/MS SQL Stored Procedures.
- Handled Applications in Engineering, B2B, Banking, Web related and Middleware sectors.
- Proven track record in mapping business processes by implementing Enterprise Technical Design & Architecture infrastructures (including client-server, n-tier, thin client, web services and B2B/B2C models).
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
Languages: Java (EJB, JSP, JMS, Servlets, Spring/Maven/Hibernate, AWT), Python, C, C++, VC++
Internet Technology: HTML, Java Script, UML, EJB, JSP, JQuery, AngularJS, Webservice(SOAP, REST), Spring Boot, Spring Integration, SpringCloud, Microservices, JMS, JDBC, JSON XSLT, XSLT, Servlets, IIS, Netscape, Web Logic, Tomcat Apache, XML, ElasticSearch API (DSL query), Servlets, IIS, Netscape, Web Logic, Tomcat Apache, XML, XSLT, Servlets, IIS, Netscape, Web Logic, Tomcat Apache, XML, (SAX, DOM), Web Sphere, JAXB
Operating Systems: LINUX, HP/AIX UNIX (Shell scripting), Windows, DOS
Databases: Oracle, MongoDB, SQL Server, Sybase, IBM DB2
EAI (Middleware) tools: Kafka (For messaging), TIBCO Suite - BusinessWorks (5.13/6.X), EMS, Hawk, Rendezvous, Adapters (ADB, LDAP, File), SmartMapper, iProcess, Business Events, Hawk, Administrator, TEA(2.X), SDK, Gems, IBM - MQ Series
Design Tools: Visio, XML Spy, Eclipse, Rational Rose, Jbuilder
Other Tools: SVN, PVCS, ClearCase, Defect Tracking (JIRA, Mercury), Conductor (build and deployment process), Splunk (For log related), Gitlab, AWS Cloud, Ansible, Teraform
CI Automation tools: Jenkins (Maven/Ant based), Hudson (Ant based), iCart (Deployment), IBM Urban Code
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Wrote Spring Data based java webservice (RESTful) for all the above services. MongoDB and Oracle were used as DB repositories.
- Handled the Deployment support for different project releases using Conductor based build process which in turn used Jenkins for building the code and committing to the svn.
- Used Kafka with Camel implementation for publishing messages for different modules to consume in the workflow cycle.
- Implemented retrying mechanism based on Kafka’s dead lettered queue pattern.
- Implemented SFXLite based file transfer and DB update for Customer refresh and customer locking module.
- Used Agile - Sprint based model for implementing the modules.
- Worked on Contingent Offer module for customers taking personal loan for debt consolidation purpose.
- Wrote Java (JSP, Servlets, EJB, JQuery, Spring/Maven) Programs for Item, Vendor, Store, InventoryUpdate etc.
- Wrote SOAP/REST based java webservice for handling Shipment notification from 3rd Party (BorderFree). Tomcat server was used for deployment.
- Java, UNIX and Python programs for showing up daily system reports dealing with Exceptions and their status.
- Handled the Deployment support for different project releases and also support thereafter.
- Lead in SVN installation and support for the team. Created SVN project template for the team to follow.
- Created Routers, TIBCO EMS objects for running Java (RESTful) and TIBCO (BusinessWorks SOAP) Webservices in different zone.
- Created TIBCO EMS objects and used them in the Spring Framework.
- Implemented Master Microservice, discovery service (Eureka based) and Web Client Service.
- Also implemented Spring Cloud Config Server for reading common property files.
Confidential, Herndon, VAProject Lead
- Wrote Java Wrapper APIs which in turn calls the existing API using EJB. The Java API returns the result in an xml format. Webservice then calls this API for retrieving the output in xml format.
- Wrote Webservices both for Party and Product Data Services using SOAP/REST based Service. Weblogic server was used for deployment.
- Wrote JDBC queries to retrieve data from Siebel database (oracle) and Collateral Data Store.
- Handled the Deployment support for different project releases and also support thereafter..
- Created TIBCO EMS objects and used them in the Webservices.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Handled Development for all the above modules.
- Handled the Production Deployment support for different project releases and also support thereafter.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Cashflow Matching, Affirmation and Spreadsheet upload via GUI
- Use pre-existing trade pairings whenever possible/useful for subsequent payment matching
- Support substantiation of cashflows for those participants who are able to submit
- Initially defined Equity Derivative product types: Options, Variance Swap, Equity Swap, and Dividend Swap. For those products not yet fully defined a generic “Other” category will be used. Additional product types may be phased in within future iterations of the solution
- Automated messaging available to firms wishing to have end-to-end automation. Messages will provide status of cashflows, trades, substantiation, etc.
- All the above feature uses FpML format required by DTCC for Electronic CashFlow Matching.
- Created Ant and Hudson based Automated Build tool for automating the whole process of creating the ear, config xml and properties files used for the deployment.
- The tool is capable of the following:
- Get the latest from the svn trunk code
- Validate the project
- Build ear, compress it if required.
- Extract xml and properties file from the ear
- Convert the xml and properties file based on the machine and environment (Dev1, Dev2…QA, UAT, PP and PROD) to be deployed.
- Commit the generated files back to the svn
- Finally tag the code and Deployables generated by Hudson to the svn for the deployment release.
- Wrote SQL based queries to measure the performance of the applications deployed in QA
- Handled the Production deployement for the EDIA and also supported thereafter.
- Handled crtical issues like Coding in DMAdaper involving FpML transformation required by dtcc.
- Handled the requirements analysis between the developers and BAs
- Did major coding and requirements for the Automation build using Hudson. This tool is now being used by all other modules.
- Wrote SQL queries Performance test of the applications developed and deployed in QA/PROD.
- Handled the Production Deployment for the first and subsequent releases and also support thereafter.
Confidential, Boston, MAProject Lead
- Involved in Design, Review, Coding (JSP, EJB, Servlets, etc) and Testing.
- Handled all the above modules from the Onsite.
- Co-ordinated Onsite and offshore development communications.
- Involved in Local and Integration Testing.
- Designed and implemented MQ Configuration Automation script (Unix scripting).
- Designed and implemented Java (JSP, EJB, Servlets, etc) based LAE Message Extractor.
- Designed and implemented Java (JSP, EJB, Servlets, etc) based Smart Socket Monitoring applications.
Confidential, Chicago, ILProject Lead
- Involved in Design, Review, Coding and Testing.
- Handled both the modules.
- Also involve in Local and Integration Testing.
Confidential, New York, NYProject Lead
- Involved in Designing, Review, and Coding.
- My responsibility includes designing the sub tabs (functionality) for Account, Location and Party. The sub-functionalities are Correspondence, Contacts, Direct Debit Mandate, and Pricing. Used the EJBs for handling the transaction for database (oracle).
- Implemented Edit/View/Create for Account, Location and Party entity, for US and Germany.
- EOD Reports for CDR.
- Extensively worked on UNIX (ksh) scripting for data loads, etc.
- Deployed the EJB components on Web Logic.
- Configuration Management by implementing version control mechanism.
- Used Eclipse Tool to develop, debug the Servlets and JSP
- Involved in Configuration management.
- Involved in migration of application server from web logic 7.0 to web logic 8.1.
- Involved in writing UNIX shell scripts to interact with SQL Procedures.
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, etc) and Model View Controller Architecture (Struts).
- Deployed the application on Web Logic 8.1.
Confidential, Middletown, CTProject Lead
- Involved in Designing, Review, UTP Preparation, Coding and Testing (Rational Rose)
- My responsibility includes designing the Group Insurance for Life system for Benefit Selection and Rating to calculate premium for user selected Benefits based on / complying with Confidential ’s Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Framework using Rational Rose. The SOA provides four major services like Channel services, Business Process/ Application Service, Business Functions Service, Business Entity or Business Data Service. It provides for loose coupling between the individual components developed and also helps in components to be pluggable into the system.
- Implemented Persistence Framework for the Group Insurance module. Persistence Framework is based on XML on IBM Web sphere. Business Entity uses this framework for database (Oracle 8i)/data related jobs.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MNProject Lead
- Implemented Wires Automation and GAP module using the MVC architecture (JSP, servlets, Oracle)
Software: Java 1.3, Oracle 8i/11i, JDBC, Web logic 5.10/7.0, JSP, servlets, XML, IBM Visual Age for Java, Text pad.