- Over 8+ Years of extensive experience as a multi - tier Web based client server application developer with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Strong experience developing J2EE applications, Enterprise Applications using Java, J2EE, Spring 3.2/4.0 Framework, Hibernate 4.0, PL/SQL, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL), Microservices and Junit Testing.
- Experience working in MVC framework using Spring Framework including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC.
- Experience in REST web services API's supporting both XML and JSON implementing Spring MVC.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.
- Expertise in all phases of System Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC), Agile Software Development, Scrum Methodology and Test-Driven Development.
- Very Good Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JAX-WS with WSDL, XSD and SOAP, handling SOAP over HTTP techniques.
- Good Experience in building resource based web-service using JAX-RS, JSON.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in using Version Control Tools GitHub, Atlassian Bitbucket, SVN and CVS.
- Worked with Web Application Servers IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat.
- Used Java Messaging Services JMS (HornetQ) and WebSphere MQ for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- UsedANT,MavenandGradlescripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Maintained the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route53, VPC, RDB, DynamoDB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Working directly with Amazon Web Services engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with ability to communicate as well.
- Good ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts and technologies and a self-starter with the ability to think outside the box to come up with innovative ideas.
Programming Languages: Java 8, J2EE, C++, PL/SQL, Spring 3.2/4.0, Hibernate 4.0, UNIX Shell
Web Services/ Testing: REST (JAX-RS) and SOAP Web Services (JAX-WS), AWS, Junit 3.8 and 4.10, Slf4j-log4j
Familiar IDE: NetBeans, Eclipse, SQL Developer, IBM Data Studio
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, DB2 9.7, MongoDB
Repositories: GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN, CVS
Project Management Software: Atlassian JIRA, Version One
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic 10c, 11g and 12c, IBM WebSphere 188.8.131.52, Tomcat 6.0 and 7.0 and JBoss
Build Tool/ Servers: Ant, Maven 3.0 and above, Gradle, Jenkins
Messaging: JMS, WebSphere MQ and Apache Active
Sr Full Stack Java Developer
- DevelopingMicroservicesby creating REST APIs for core banking services
- Reengineered the existing legacy application into a web based application using the latest web technologies.
- Analyzed requirements with the business team, and involved in design, development and testing of the application.
- Developed J2EE web application using the Java 8, multi-threading, Spring MVC 4.1.0, spring-jdbc and implemented caching in the application using IBM dynacache.
- Developed Spring REST web services to serve multiple applications across the organization. The data is provided in json and used Jackson library. Also, consumed REST web services.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code,Node.JS as server-side technology for the feedback system.
- The complete feedback system was designed using MEAN (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS) stack technologies for quick response and throughput.
- Build REST web service by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end JQUERY, AJAX via JSON.
- Build servers using AWS which includes importing necessary volumes, launching the EC2 instance, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers, Route 53 and SNS as per the architecture.
- Used Amazon S3 for database backup regularly and save snapshots of data.
- UsedWebSphere MQ (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Created complex scheduler tasks/jobs using Quartz Scheduler library. Developed custom exception handling mechanism to handle errors/exceptions.
- Used Apache Maven build tool to automate the build process and Jenkins CI for continuous integration.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) to build the application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in scrum related activities and Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Proficient in an agile development team to deliver an end to end Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery product in an open source environment using tools like Chef &Jenkins.
Environment: Spring 4.1, Java 1.7, Spring JDBC, IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5, Angular JS 2.0, Unix/Linux, Ember.js 2.0, Junit 2.5, CSS3, Bootstrap, HTML5, DB2 9.2, JIRA, Atlassian Bitbucket, Docker, Jenkins CI 1.5, Slf4j-log4j, IBM dynacache and WebSphere MQ.
Mean Stack/Java Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed and tested website using the MEAN Stack (Mongo DB, Express, AngularJS, and NodeJS).
- Followed the overall application MVVM architecture to create MVC layers in AngularJS and NodeJS layers.
- UsedAWSBeanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications developed with Java and Node.js.
- Developed REST basedMicroservicesusing Spring Boot.
- Developed RESTful API's, which takes in an HTTP request and produces the HTTP response in JSON format using microservices.
- Experience developing production Node.js applications with Express module.
- Designed and implemented CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations of MongoDB database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on Restful web service.
- Worked on coreAWSservices such as setting up new server (EC2) instance inAWS.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs & concepts to the clients and management review.
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) for client managers to keep a track of the flow of inventory between various departments.
- Used various features from AngularJS like data binding, routing, custom filters and directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Used http services and resource in AngularJS to get and handle JSON data from backend.
- Maintained cross browser compatibility using libraries like jQuery and achieved responsiveness using Bootstrap CSS.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create design documents when and as required.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and node.js.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Configured AWS cloud infrastructure as code using Terraform and continuous deployment through Jenkins.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
- Configured mod cluster with JBOSS EAP 6 and UNDERTOW with JBOSS EAP 7
Jr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involve in installation and configuration of Web Logic Application Server on Windows XP systems for the application.
- Extensively used CVS for version control management.
- Used Spring Framework for developing the application. Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with Spring to interact with the Oracle Database from the DAO.
- Extensive use of maven to build and deploy the application into dev environment and QA environment and work with the front-end developers in displaying the data.
- Extensive use of Collection Framework features like Map, Object, List to retrieve the data from Web Service, manipulate the data to in corporate Business Logic and save the data to Oracle database.
- Used Multithreading to simultaneously process tables as and when a specific user data is completed in one table.
- Consume Web Services using java to retrieve the required information to be populated in the database.
- Use of SOAP UI to verify the WSDL end point URL.
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedure using TOAD for archiving data daily for a monthly report and scheduled the job using DBMS Scheduler.
- Externalized Business Logic from code using database to store dynamic rules based on UI used by business and used these rules in the code to apply business logic to data.
- Used Agile methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and daily stand up meetings.
- Created number of scripting tasks to get different libraries which we have created for the logging and exceptional handling using C# in the IDE visual studio 2012.
Jr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the business meetings to develop the application and make it work effectively for the important business segment of the client.
- Worked with Spring & Struts as an Integration Framework to Design & Develop the whole Application.
- Used Hibernate extensively to interact with Oracle 11g Database.
- Involved in installation and configuration of Web Logic Application Server on Windows XP and Unix/Linux systems for the application.
- Worked with JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of messaging using Spring JMS and Message Queues.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test the business logic. Added constraints, indexes to the database design. Developed business objects and other based on the database tables.
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Views and Queries using SQL Developer for archiving data daily for daily and monthly report and scheduled the job using Spring Scheduler.
- Apache Maven is used as Build tool to automate the build process for the entire application and Hudson for continuous integration.
- Responsible for coding, deploying applications according to the client approved specifications and requirements.
- Involved in maintenance of existing PERL application and wrote Perl scripts to enhance the application.
- Ensure that coding standards are maintained throughout the development process by all developers.
- Followed agile methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and daily stand up meetings.
- Used OOAD for building applications. Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, use cases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern and developed front end using Spring MVC framework, business components using Spring.
- Developed Spring MVC validators to perform server-side business object validations.
- Implemented Generic DAO using Spring JDBC to handle database operations on Similarly Constructed Tables.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Spring Tag libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed Restful API with Spring Framework for benchmarking purposes.
- Implemented Spring framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC to build an application from scratch using Spring XML configurations, annotations. Wrote controllers to handle incoming requests and send output to the UI Configured.
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements using Spring security.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Spring.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Involved in setting up Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous builds by polling the repositories.
- Developed unit test cases for the data access layer and business components using Junit and Easy Mock.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation and wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
Jr Java Developer
- Participated in the requirements analysis and technical assessments.
- Used spring framework and J2EE components to develop Action classes, backend processes, complex reports and database interaction, Configured and worked with Apache Tomcat Server.
- Designed and developed data persistence mechanism using Hibernate in Spring MVC applications.
- Created SQL’s from views and queries to interact with multiple systems for data.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures to retrieve data.
- Developed JUnit test cases to unit test the business logic and involved in testing the application in the integration environment.
- Involved in project documentation, status reporting and presentation.
- ImplementedLog4J for the debug and error logging purpose.