To work as an Android Developer in an organization where I can utilize my skills and knowledge related to mobile development and develop robust applications.
- 1.5 year of mobile application development experience with the ability to be actively involved in the inception, specification, design, integration, testing and delivery of applications and services.
- Excellent problem solver and quick learner by using strong observation skills.
- Ability to design and develop various kinds of cross - platform mobile applications.
- Intimate familiarity with design patterns such as MVP and MVVM.
- Familiar with scrum fundamentals and phases of software development life cycle.
- Possess strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design & programming principles.
- Built live applications on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Programming Languages: Java, Dart, C#, Kotlin, C, C++
Web Technologies: HTML, jQuery, AngularJS, JSON, CSS, XML
Cloud Services: Google Firebase, Azure Mobile Server, Amazon Web Services
Database: SQLite, SQL, SQL Server Management Studio
IDEs: Android Studio, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio
VCS: Git, Google Cloud, Visual Studio Team Services
API Integration: Google Firebase APIs, Google Play Services, 3rd Party API Integrations
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and Mac OS
Framework: Xamarin, Flutter
Other Tools: Postman, SQLite Browser, Google Play Services, Jira, Basecamp
Mobile Application Developer
- Built cross-platform mobile application using Xamarin
- Integrated Azure Mobile Service API
- Worked in all phases of the project such as development, testing and deployment
- Worked in an agile environment with active scrum participation
- Provided excellent client support
Android Application Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering, design, and deployment
- Created handset specific user interface (UI) for Android mobile phones and tablets
- Learned fundamentals of mobile application development and Android application life cycle
- Integrated Google Play Services, Google Maps API and 3rd party API
- Programmed with clean, modular, robust code using Java and XML with Android SDK platform
- Graphical visualization provided to the user to keep track of performance.
- Daily notification sent to the user to remind their task
- Two-factor authentication using Firebase Authentication
- Integrated Google AdMob services and Google Firebase API
ConfidentialAndroid Application Developer
- User can see information related to feeding, sleep, infant growth activities
- Developed custom UI components
- Offline data synchronization with Azure Cloud Server