- Highly motivated IT professional, around 6 years of experience in development and implementation of customized software and web - based applications including Web.
- Experience in the field of Software Development as Developer.
- Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Software Architecture, Object Oriented programming, Designing & Prototyping.
- Experience with working in fast-paced AGILE, WATERFALL development environments.
- Experience in designing multi-tier J2EE Web Application architecture using UML (Unified Modeling Language), IBM Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Thorough knowledge in core Java concepts like OOP, JUnit and advanced Java concepts like JSP, Servlets, HTML, XML, Hibernate, AJAX, Java Beans, JDBC and SPRING.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE MVC Model based Web Application using J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP), Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts and Hibernate.
- Experienced in Web Services approach for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensive experience working with IBM MQ Series.
- Strong development skills in Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JMS (MQ-series), JNDI, RMI, LDAP, HTML, XML, XSL, Java Script, Rational Rose, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Designed web pages using various XML technologies including DTD, XML schema, JAXB, JAXP and DOM and SAX parsers.
- Extensive knowledge on XML including XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, and XQuery
- Worked with various Frameworks like Struts and Spring.
- Used Subversion, GitHub and CVS source control systems.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL using MySQL, SQL Server 2005, Oracle, MongoDB and DB2 environment.
- Worked with IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS, Weblogic application servers and Jetty, Apache Tomcat web servers.
- Experience with UNIX scripting and shell commands.
- Good experience with Operating Systems like Windows and UNIX.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts and configuring and using Log4j and writing JUnit test cases.
- Skills in analyzing user requirements, modeling the system and ensuring the functionality.
- Strengths include excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has the ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective, meet deadlines.
- Excellent team player, very dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
- Good knowledge on web-based technologies.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP 1.2/2.1, JDBC, EJB, RMI, JMS
Client Scripting: Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, AngularJS
Version Control: IBM Rational Clear Case, Tortoise SVN, CVS, GIT
Web Technologies: Tag Libraries, JAXP, JSTL, DHTML and HTML, CSS, SAX, DOM, JDOM, BOOTSTRAP, JSON.
Frameworks: Struts 1.1/1.2/2.0, Spring 2.0/2.5/3.0/4.1 , Hibernate 3.0/4.0, JPA, Web Services, CXF, AXIS 2, Log4J, Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Spring Boot.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans, IntelliJ IDEA
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS(Restful)
Web service Tools: SOAPUI, Advanced Rest Client, Axis 1.0/2.0, CXF
Build Tools: ANT 1.4/1.5/1.6, Maven 2.2.1
Testing Tools: JMeter, JUnit 3.0/4.0/4.1, Selenium
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005 , MySQL, MongoDB
Application Servers: Web Logic 6.1/7.0/8.1/9.0/10.1 , JBoss 4.2.2/4.3, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0, Web Sphere 5.0/7.0
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista/7/10, Unix/ Linux
Confidential, Bloomfield - CT
- Collaborate with team members, business analyst and stakeholders to understand business and functional requirements.
- Participate in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Documentation, and Maintenance for Financial/Investments application.
- Handle day-to-day tasks development, technical activities and maintain highly scalable web applications and trouble-shooting performance issues.
- Worked on Web based application development usingJava/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, and Spring MVC.
- Developed the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes. Performed Junit testing to test the implemented services.
- Used Servlets and JSPs for developing action classes and views.
- Provided connections using Spring JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data and involved in writing SQL & PL SQL - Stored procedures
- Used TOAD to navigate between different schemas and tables and to write Complex SQL Queries to make transformation to the data in Oracle Database.
- Resolve Sonar issues using defined rules to maintain the code enhancement and quality.
- Designed and implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j API.
- Experience in Jenkins build tools for project development and deployment.
- Deployed the application on the JBoss Application Server.
- Experienced in performing automated build and deployment using Jenkins, CI & CD, and IBM UDeploy for deploy the application.
- Check the application log files and reports for DEV, INT and PROD using WinSCP & Splunk.
- Involved in Unit Testing of the components using JUnit.
Environment: Java/J2EE 1.7, Spring MVC, JSP, Apache Tomcat 8.0, Spring suite, Jenkins, Git, IBM UDeploy, Oracle.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Full stack development based on J2EE specifications and Spring Framework with MVC architecture.
- Developed using web-based technologies such as Hibernate ORM and Web Services (REST/SOA).
- Implemented different design patterns such as singleton, Session Façade, Factory, MVC, Business delegate, session facade and DAO design patterns.
- Used JPA (Object Mapping for the backend data persistency).
- Worked on Agile Scrum performance estimation and capacity planning work with the project manager and product development teams to create and implement projects.
- Tested code using TDD approach to development which combines test-first development where you write a test before you write just enough production code to fulfill that test and refactoring.
- Developed using Maven build scripts to automate the deployment to various Web Server.
- Configured Oracle WebLogic Server forms part of Oracle Fusion Middleware portfolio which supports Oracle, and other JDBC-compliant databases.
- Oracle WebLogic Server Process Edition configuration also includes Business Process Management and Data Mapping functionality.
- Used GIT for source control and developed a logging component using Log4J to log messages and errors.
- Involved in resolving bugs post production and resolved performance issues and participated in code reviews.
- Involved in a full life cycle Object Oriented application development - Object Modeling, Database Mapping, GUI Design.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Developed Functional Requirement Document based on users' requirement.
- Experienced with Flex framework for building and maintaining web applications.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
Confidential - Atlanta -GA
- Involved in the complete SDLC - requirement gathering, development, testing, and deployment.
- Worked with the technical architect to translate the functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Used SOLID principles of Object Oriented Design to decide the modules and their interfaces.
- Created the application using Spring MVC to take advantage of dependency injection, modularity and extensibility.
- The UI was implemented using JSP, Servlets, HTML, and CSS.
- Used Business Delegate, Singleton, Front Controller, Factory and DAO design patterns to follow best coding practices, to structure the code and to facilitate code reuse.
- Hibernate was used along with JPA to create DAO layer that interacted with database.
- Hibernate annotations were used to facilitate one to one, many to one and one to many relationships.
- JAX-RS was used to create REST web services to manage vehicle information.
- REST requests and responses were exchanged in the form of XML which was used to populate information in the condition report.
- SOAP web services were created to exchange information with third party vendors.
- SAX XML parser was used to transfer information from XML to DTOs and business objects.
- The application was deployed on Tomcat.
- ANT was used as the build tool.
- Created and configured non-production environments to testJavaapplications and web services using Tomcat and Apache.
- Installed WAR files on Tomcat to enable defect fixing during testing.
- Developed pom.xml for the build of the application using Maven.
- Responsible for writing JUnit test cases for every possible request.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Hibernate, Spring, SOAP, REST, JMS, Tomcat, Apache, Oracle, Eclipse, SVN, Log4j, JUnit, Windows.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements gathering, Design &Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application using scrum based agile framework.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring 3.0 MVC framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate 4.0 for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- ExtJS is used to design executive dashboard, feed viewer, portal, ticket application, responsive design UI.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
- Extensively involved in writing Object relational mapping code using hibernate, developed Hibernate mapping files for configuring Hibernate POJOs for relational mapping.
- Implemented Transactions using Spring framework.
- Used SpringMVC and WebFlow to bind web parameters to business logic.
- Implemented Ant and Maven build tools to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, security, logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Maintained relationship between objects using SpringIOC.
- Used JSP Tag Libraries (JSTL) to implement the logic inside the JSPs.
- Developed Web Services using REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, CXF and XML using JERSEY.
- Produced RESTful Webservices in Jersey Framework.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON object.
- Focus on converting the existing features in the application towards globalization of the application, which is internationalization of the web representation.
- Have worked on Oracle10g data base for storing and retrieving the application data.
- Used Business Delegate, Service locator, Factory, Session Facade, DTO and DAO design patterns.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and tested DAO's and Business Services.
- Used CVS as a version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management (SCM).
Environment: Java1.6, Eclipse, Maven, SOAP, restful, AJAX, XML, JSON, JQuery, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Oracle 11g, Clearcase, Weblogic Application Server.
Software Engineer Analyst
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the application.
- Developed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagram and Use Cases in Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using Struts MVC 2 architecture.
- Used Struts, Servlets technologies to develop all eligibility Use Cases.
- Worked on loading contracts data from legacy systems to PeopleSoft contracts to create contracts.
- Developed JSP custom tags and Struts tags to support custom User Interfaces.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Frameworks IOC container.
- Developed Web Services for inter organization operations and for retrieving the customer information from the central database using SOAP /HTTP technologies.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistent data into database and written HQL to access the data from the database.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using the ORM framework called Hibernate.
- Coordinated with QA and business team and resolved System Defects generated during testing.
- Experience with Client Side Validations using JSP, and Java script.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate.
- Developed test cases and performed testing using JUNIT.