- 8 years of professional experience in design and development of Web - based, Client-Server and System level applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Proven track record of coding, integrating complex technical processes within international, high profile and deadline-oriented environments.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Waterfall.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-threading, Exception Handling, Streams & File I/O and Polymorphism.
- Expertise in implementation of web applications using various open source frameworks such as Struts 2.x and Spring 3.x.
- Experience on implementing ORM with Hibernate for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries. Experience in developing CRUD queries to handle complex data and refining the query for performance enhancements with good knowledge of JDBC connectivity.
- Strong knowledge of building and managing web applications in cloud infrastructure using AWS EC2, ECS, elastic load balancing, autoscaling, Route53, Dynamo and VPC.
- Experience in using Web Service technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, RESTAPI.
- Experience in working with build tools like MAVEN and Gradle, logging framework Log4j.
- Experience in writing test cases in Java environment using Junit.
- Good Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium by using Java
- Strong experience in database design and implementation using different Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like Oracle 10g,MySQL, schema development, PL-SQL programming.
- Expertise in deploying enterprise applications on WEB/Application servers like JBoss, Apache Tomcat and Web Logic.
- Experience in designing applications and systems using Object-Orient analysis and design (OOAD).
- Strong analytical, debugging, problem solving skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Programming Languages: Java, C, PHP, Ruby(beginner), SQL, PL/SQL,Unix Shell Scripting
Core Java: Data Strictures, Collections, Serialization, Swing, OOPSConcurrency/Multithreading, Normalization.
J2EE Technologies: JSP,JSF,JavaServlets, JDBC
IDE Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, SOAP UI, Ant
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Hibernate, Spring Boot
Databases: Oracle 10g, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, Complex SQL
Version Control: SVN (Apache Subversion), GitHub
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic Server, JBoss, Apache Tomcat Server
AWS: EC2, Load balancing, Route53, Dynamo, Autoscaling, VPC, IAM, SNS, SQS.
Web Services: WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, Spring REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Server-side Scripting: Node JS, Angular JS.
Operating systems: Linux, Windows, Ubuntu
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved in Full Life Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Lead the cloud infrastructure maintenance effort using a combination of Jenkins, Chef and Terraform for automating CICD pipeline in AWS.
- Interactions with Business and Functional QA team for obtaining requirements.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features and enhancements.
- Produced and Consumed RESTfulWeb Services for transferring data between different applications.
- The Restful web services have been used to retrieve and update the data using AJAX.
- Deployed the application in WebLogic Application server and Apache Tomcat 7.0 application servers.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Built scripts using Maven to build the J2EE application.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2, S3 etc.
- Deploying and maintaining production environment using AWS EC2 instances with Dynamo DB.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure. Created SQS queues for organizing the work flow and scheduling multiple tasks.
- Used red hat Enterprise Linux for spinning up instance on AWS and launch the production-based API’s.
- Mentored fellow developers in team and have reviewed design, code and test cases written by them.
Java Web developer
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Used Spring security for role and privilege-based authorization as the end user class included various roles ranging from VP, Senior manager all the way to an intern.
- Hands on experience on building cloud infrastructure from scratch using EC2, ASG, ELB, Route53, Dynamo and VPC. Chef is used as the provisioning tool along with Terraform.
- Facilitate content management system for press releases, media houses etc. using the MVC model of Spring.
- Developed application using Spring Boot and Micro Services architecture.
- Expertise in all areas of Drupal including Views, CCK, Drush, Custom Module, Tpland worked closely with securing additional resource for the team.
- Created automated framework and test scripts using SeleniumWeb-Driver for multiple platforms and browser testing.
- Design and Developed Micro sites, aggregators and Micro services.
- Worked in an Agile environment and Installed and configured Drupal on a Linux server and other servers.
- Handled multiple production releases managing the prod environments navigating through any issues which came up.
Java /J2EE Developer
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Involved in design, development and followed the agile methodology to complete the project on time by maintaining the tasks schedule and participated in scrum meetings.
- Gathered requirements by involving in meetings pertaining to the application.
- Translating the HTML design to JSF facelets.
- Used JQuery, Java Script functions for the custom validations.
- Developer multipleAngularJScontrollers and configured Routes.
- Used Angular JS for data-binding, and Node JSfor back-end support with APIs.
- Used Node JS to implement and deliver customer-facing solutions.
- Implemented the web tier using Spring MVC.
- Spring JDBC andDAO module is used for communication between application and the database.
- Worked on integration between different modules involved in the application.
- Used Oracle 10g as the relational database backend.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries.
- Deployment of the application on WebLogic server.
- Tested Service and data access tier using JUnit in TDD methodology
- Involved in developing UML diagrams like use case, class, and sequence diagrams.
- Developed RESTfulWebservicesto support the new functionality of the application.
- Testing of web services using SOAP UI.
- Developed web services in Java and effectively used SOAP, WSDL, MQ-series.
- Debug the application code to fix the defects in the application.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development of the application code.
- Involved in designing the data stage job to implement ILOG JRules Component.
- Maven is usedas a build tool for the project.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure using Spring Framework.
- Worked with Core Java for business logic.
- Used Spring MVC for the management of application flow (by developing configurable Handler Mappings, View Resolver).
- Used Spring dependency injection to inject all the required dependency in application.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Implemented Hibernate in the Data Access Object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g.
- Used XML for ORM mapping relations with the java classes and the database.
- Integrated Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Responsible for overall quality and timeliness of the delivery.
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Involved and participated in Code reviews.
- Responsible for designing different JSP pages and writing Action class using Struts framework for Security, and Search modules.
- Involved in making security and search feature as separate Application Units of project.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Deployed the application, which uses J2EE architecture model and Struts Framework on Glassfish Application server.