- Around 8 years of IT experience in design and development of enterprise applications with complete Software Development Life Cycle utilizing Java and J2EE advances.
- Strong development and hands on experience in J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, Hibernates, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, REST), JMS, Apache Kafka JNDI and JSF.
- Strong experienced in a quick paced Agile Development Environment including Test - Driven Development (TDD)and Scrum.
- Proficient inJava/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, Factory, Model View Controller (MVC) and Data Access Object (DAO). Well versed with coreJavaconcepts like collections, multithreading, serialization,Javabeans.
- Substantial experience in developing JEE based Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability to potential users and consuming using Axis2 and JAX-WS.
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.JS,PDFJS,and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Good Working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, SpringMVC Framework module, Spring Boot, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORMSpring JDBCetc... in Spring Framework.
- Experience in Integration, Design and Implementation of Amazon Web Services AWSwith RESTFUL applications.
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework with Mokito, Power-mock.
- Worked on IDE's such as Eclipse/My Eclipse, Intellij and Jbuilderfor developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Developed web GUI involving HTML5, Node JS, Java Script under MVC architecture.
- Good working knowledge of persistingjavaobjects using Hibernate that simplify data storage and retrieval to the underlying database.
- Understanding of Micro Service Architecture and Knowledge of Ship and Run applications (Atomic, Composite, Hybrid) on Docker
- Implemented various levels of application and services using Spring-Framework, EJB3, Struts2 and ORM tools like Hibernate for fast pace and efficient code generation.
- Good command on various XML technologies i.e.writing DTD, Schema, Namespaces, XSL, Xpath, Xlink, X Query, XHTML and SAX, DOM, JDOM parsers.
- Experienced in working with databases such as Oracle 8.x/9i/10g/11g, MS-SQL Server, MySQL and using PL/SQL to write stored procedures, functions and triggers for different Data Models.
- Good knowledge in database related work such as creating complex stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL.
- Good Understanding with various MVC Java frameworks like AngularJS,React JS, UnderscoreJS.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using SVN, CVS and Git.
- Experience with Building tools like ANT & MAVEN.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like Websphere 9, WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x/12.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x and JBOSS.
- Experience in using ANT, Maven and Jenkins for build automation and loggers using Log4j.
- Extensive experience in software development methodologies like Agile & SCRUM.
- Able adapt quickly to Changing needs, set goals, commitment and responsibility to accomplish tasks.
- Team player with leadership abilities. Strong analytical skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and understanding of Organizational functioning.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Struts, Springs, EJB, Hibernate, Java Beans, JSF, JMS, Ibatis, JUNIT, Java Security, Log 4j.
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, WSAD/RAD
Web & Application Servers: Apache tomcat 4, Web logic 10.3, JBoss, Web SphereFrameworks JAX-RS, WSDL, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, JUNIT, Spring, MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC.
Markup Languages: HTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSTL, XPATH
Build/Deployment tool: Maven, ANT
Databases: MySQL, SQL, Couch Base, Cassandra DB, Oracle
Web Service Technology: SOAP, WSDL, DOM, SAX, RESTFUL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, JAX-RPC, UDDI
Cloud technologies: AWS, Couch DB.
Development: Agile methodology, Continuous Integration.
Operating Systems: Windows, IOS, Linux, Unix.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Sr Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in development and architecture review meetings, code reviews, analyze service profile requirements in confluence, retrospective meetings and support on staging and production environment.
- Designed and developed Micro-servicesusingJersey framework (Restful web services), Springs, SOAP.
- Built and setup of applications using Drop-wizardglobal, Spring boot and Micro services external calls to other services using TenacityHistrixcommands.
- Used ApacheKafka to push stuff on a queue for the service that needs stuff to be done asynchronously.
- Customvalidator developed in Hilton such as @NotNull, @NotEmpty, @Pattern. Initially used hibernatevalidator.
- Used NoSQL (couch-base) data base and MySQL database, created DAO's usingJNDIand Couch base for interacting with Data Base.
- Logging framework Log4JandSlf4j is used for log messages. Implemented log4j for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode.
- Worked on Rest-generating the Web services classes by using ServiceOrientedArchitectureSOA and Maven.
- Extensively used JUNIT for Unit Testing and Cucumber framework for Integration testing.
- Used MapStruct for copying or mapping request models to entity or entity to response models.
- Used Jira attlassian tools like Bamboo for Continuous Integration and deployment, BitBucket and Confluence.
- Used Splunk for analyzing Logs.
- Refactored the code and rewrote the validation logic (initially in Python) of travel partners using JAVA.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using HTML5, Java Script, JQUERY, Angular Js.
- Extensive experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, routeProviders, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- For serialization and deserialization used Jackson framework andSax parser.
- Worked on AWS S3, Regions and EC2 Instances.
- Used Java 8 features like Functional interface, lambda expressions, streaming, map, optional etc.
- Daily stand up meeting with client team and offshore to document the project status. Implemented several design patterns like Singleton, Factory.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Sr Java/ J2EE Developer
- Handled Analysis, Design and Development of the project.
- Involved in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including proposal, process engineering, requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC,Spring transactionsandSprings security modules.
- Developed application using Spring Boot and configured beans using Spring Ioc, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- ImplementedDAOlayer usingSpring JDBC Moduleto callDB2stored procedures from the application.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDLandSOAP messages and used XML parsersfor data retrieval. Also Developed and consumed REST base web services.
- Expertise in web development and related software Angular.js, Html5, Css3.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Creating custom JSF Face-let tags for error handling, data tables, true/false markers etc.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Provided various reports related to performance of the system. Memory leaks.
- Used NoSQL Cassandra DB.
- Developed Maven Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere and Tomcat.
- Used shell scripts to maintain production and test AWS EC2 instances.
- Implemented Log4Jfor Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appends components.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs.
- Used Tortoise SVN as version control across common source code used by developers and Mavenas building tool.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server (WAS).
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in meetings with clients, management and project team during different SDLC stages like requirement gathering, high level design and implementation, functional testing, and deployment of application on servers
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Involved in JSF upgrade 1.2/face-lets/Rich faces 3.3 to 2.0/face-lets/Richfaces3.0.
- Designed and Developed Web services to allow communication between applications based on RESTFUL Web service.
- Implemented Spring MVC Framework according to client requirement. Used various components of spring such as Spring AOP for implementing cross cutting functionalities like Caching, transaction management and logging.
- Design and Implementation of Configurable UI components for the Fast Path using GXT and GWT Framework.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desiredJavaservices.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection (IOC) to inject required services and struts.
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file.
- Used JAXM for making distributed software applications communicate via SOAP and XML.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis.
- Construction as per the design documents prepared using Java, Servlet, JSP and Java Script using JSF framework. Unit testing the developed deliverables. Conducting code review for the team member's code.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework like HQL queries, Criteria, projections.
- Carried out bug fixing by rigorous testing using JUnit test cases.
- Used JSON strings to transferjavaobject data to Angular JS and vice versa.
- JIRAwas used for bug-tracking.
- Knowledge of usingApache Camelthrough Fuse Mediation Router.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 9i/10g Database.
- Analyzed AWR reports to find performance issues in DB with queries for multiple transactions. Tuned various queries based on this to get optimal performance of application in real time.
- Documented all stages of the project, generated documentation usingJavaAPI Documentation Generator (Javadoc).
- Provided support to deploy the application on production servers on UNIX environment.
- Automated testing process using shell scripting
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Used XSLT to group and transform data from one Document into another.
- Developed the Hibernate mapping files and involved in writing Junit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed Application and Applet with JAVA SWINGS using the server viaRMI
- Designed and developed user interface for public using asynchronous technologies with AJAX/POJO/Struts frameworks.
- Used AngularJS to decouple the client side of an application from server side and also to decouple DOM logic from application logic.
- Used Struts FrameworkandMVC2design pattern to develop the application.
- Used HibernatePersistence Strategy to interact with database. Developed the Hibernate mapping files using Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDIand REST for customer information credit bureau.
- Developed aspect oriented logging module using Log4J for logging purposes.
- Played a vital role in analysis, design and development of components at Client Side as well as Server Side.
- Involved in design and implemented the application using Struts framework.
- Developed Entity Bean representing data object.
- Installed, configured and deployed components on IBM WebSphere.
- Accessed back-end data source of DB2 with JDBC API.
- Did unit testuseJunit.
- Used CVS for version Repository maintenance.