- Exceptionally focused and reliable full stack developer with an aptitude to learn,outstanding work ethic, and committed.
- Constantly seeking toenhanceskills in Java/J2EE, Big data, and Web Technologies and to contribute to the growth and success of the organization.
- Excellent team - player and good at fostering a productive and positive Agile work environment.
- Thoroughly experienced in implementingand deploying a project from start to finish, strictly following SDLC requirements and protocols.
- Created static pages using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Developed a Single Page Application leveragingAngularJS, AJAX, and Spring.
- Developed business logic using REST, JSPs, and Servlets.
- Implemented several design patterns in web applications: Singleton, MVC, Factory, DAO.
- Developed databases using JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, and Oracle 12g.
- Implemented Hibernate framework to access database, writing queries using HQL.
- Excellent understanding of stored procedures, functions, and triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Leveraged Spring framework with dependency injection, annotations, and transactions.
- Created an AWS EC2 pipeline and configured Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Utilized JUnit testing framework for application testing.
- Experienced with GitHub and GitLabfor project collaboration.
ConfidentialFull stack developer
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Created implementation in a controller class to retrieve a list of available batches using AngularJS.
- Developed methods to save batches into RDS.
- Designed and created a class to transform Salesforcedata into proprietary code.
- Created modals using AngularJSto direct UI routing.
- Developed controllers using REST for MVC calls.
- Configured a CI Server on AWS EC2 Instance using Jenkins, Maven, and Git.
- Developed aWeb Application primarily utilizing Spring, Hibernate, and AngularJS.
- Leveraged Hibernate to connect with RDS.
- Performed application testing with JUnit.
- Implemented aMVC and DAO design pattern using Spring and Core Java.
- Designed, developed, and maintained a database using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Communicated with Oracle database with JDBC.
- Wrote and edited PL/SQL scripts for the purpose of maintaining database workflows.
- Created and reviewed Business Intelligence reports using IBM Cognos TM1.
- Provided hardware support for in-house clients.
- Collaborated with executives to update contractual meeting reports for increasing productivity.
ConfidentialFull stack developer
- Worked as an intern programmer on web development projects both in-house and customer-centric.
- Followed SDLC by analyzing the requirements, designing the application, developing and debugging code, supporting the tester, implementing to production, and supporting the application.
- Assisted in development of a Web Interface for employees to manage their work hours, time-off from work, maintain their career profile. The system interfaces with the company’s Payroll system.
- Analyzed the requirements and developed detailed design specifications, created UI wireframes and written software modules with Java technologies.
- Provided functional/technical support in troubleshooting the software issues.
- Been a team player and maintained a challenging environment and team spirit among the developers.
- Written Stored Procedures on Oracle SQL Developer.
- Provided regular status reports and feedback on progress made and issues resolved.