- Around 8+ years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing, delivery and production support of application software & Expertise in Banking and Insurance Domains.
- Working Experience in SDLC by using Waterfall, Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Skillful in full life - cycle development using Object Oriented Programming (OOP’s).
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Exception handling and Generics.
- Good knowledge in Selenium IDE/Web driver using Junit/TestNG framework using Java as a binding language.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP), AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML, JDBC, jQuery, MVC, Spring Hibernate, Web Services, XML, JSON, JAXP and JAXB
- Hands-on experience in Spring Core (IOC Container, AOP), Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Data Access (Transactions, JDBC,and ORM) and Spring Boot Technologies
- Extensive knowledge and experience in SOAP and REST Web Services using Jersey framework.
- Familiar with web/application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, J Boss, and Tomcat Server, Apache CXF.
- Worked with relevant message processors in Mule ESB and also with all exception strategy handling, MEL (Mule Expression Language) and corn Expression
- Possess good RDBMS concepts knowledge and worked with Oracle, Postgres SQL, PL/SQL and MySQL databases and No SQL Databases like Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Expertise inconfiguring Hibernate Framework and writing the code for DAOS
- Proficiency in developing build & deployment scripts using Maven, Ant and extensive experience in different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse.
- Hands on experience with JUnit, Mockito and Log4j in developing test cases.
- Automated Tool experience like load runner, JMeter.
- Good knowledge in Design Patterns like MVC, Factory, Abstract Factory, Business Delegate, DAO.
- Experience developing and solid understanding of Micro Services Architecture.
- Experience on UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server
- Expertise in using version control tools such as SVN, CVS & GIT.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, Debugging and Interpersonal skills with excellent understanding.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills complemented with the ability to quickly adapt to new environments and master new technologies.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall methodologies
Java Technologies: J2EE, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Junit, Struts
Web-Services: Restful, SOAP (SOA and WSDL), JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Frameworks: Spring (Core, MVC, IOC, ORM, Boot), Hibernate, Struts
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Apache CXF, WebSphere, WebLogic, J Boss, IBM Sphere
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL, Couch Base, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB
Build & Design Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Ant, SoapUI, Log4J, Mockito
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GitHub, Clear Case
Operation Systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential, New Jersey
- Actively involves in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Design, Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings with our team to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture Micro Services, SOA, WSDL, UDDI.
- Implemented REST Full Webservices to retrieve data from client side using Micro Services architecture.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to deploy Micro Service applications.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring Security, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC, Couchbase.
- Implemented Batch jobs using Spring Batch created various item readers, item writers and item processors.
- Validations are done using SoapUI and Ready API testing tool framework in different environments.
- Automate build process through Gradle Script build framework.
- Used Go CD for Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous Delivery(CD) to build pipelines during deployment.
- Created REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF (JAX-RS).
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing
- Used Couch Base Server is specialized to provide low-latency data management for large - scale interactive Web Applications.
- Knowledge on Deploying Couch base, Tomcat and Elastic search clusters using Docker.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate JPA and used MongoDB for storing metadata
- Used HP ALM for defect tracking systems.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing
- Implemented configured and customized Rally issue tracking software with agile plug-in across all company functions.
- Used GitHub to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) IDE tool for application development.
Confidential, NEW York
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation translation of Business User requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings and paired programming to produce quality deliverable within time.
- Used Hibernate, Object Relational Mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Designed and developed UI screens with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and AngularJS, NodeJS.
- Developed single page application by using by Angular JS
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP
- Used AWS (Amazon Web Services) Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems.
- Used Amazon S3 for database backup regularly and save snapshots of data
- Experience with Amazon EC2 instances for monitoring the log files, store them and track metrics
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as DTO, Intercepting Filters, Singleton and Data Access Object(DAO)
- Back end coding and development using Java Collections including Set, List, Map, Multithreading, Servlet, Exception Handling etc.
- Interacting with selenium Automation team and Business team to resolve defects.
- Developed the application using the Data bases like Couch Base and PostgreSQL.
- Design, develop Postgres SQL Transaction processes for Mortgage Management System.
- Created detailed test status reports, performance capacity reports, web trend analysis reports, and graphical charts for upper management using Load Runner analysis component.
- Developed Jenkins job to deploy project automatically in QA and PR environments.
- Implemented configured and customized JIRA issue tracking software with agile plug-in across all company functions and acted as JIRA administer.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts
- Used Test driven development (TDD) approach for application development
- Involved in the project from the requirements gathering phase to the production.
- Worked in J2EE/java, HTML and web application.
- Developed DAO objects using JDBC and use cases using UML.
- Used Eclipse IDE tool to develop the application.
- Coordinated with designers to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Developed web pages with functionalities like login, register, forgot password, Email, Filters using HTML and form validations using Java Script.
- Used Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework using spring batch module
- Database development using SQL Server, MySQL, JDBC, PL/SQL.
- Developed SQL queries, stored procedures, for databases.
- Database Design and Database objects deployment in MySQL.
- Unit testing and Regression Testing of Web Application to fix the issues involved in the development.
- Prepared Test cases based on the requirements document.
- Developing Unit test cases in Junit or other unit testing frameworks.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- Involved in the preparation of prototype and demos of the project and presented before the client to check that it meets their requirements.
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of SDLC.
- Used methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for accessing database.
- Excellent implementation Persistence layer using JPA, JDBC and Hibernate
- Implemented Multithreading to achieve consistent concurrency in the application
- Responsible for validation of Client InterfaceJSPpages usingStrutsfrom Validations.
- Configured the deployment descriptors in Hibernate to achieve object relational mapping.
- Wrote SQL queries to pull some information from the Backend.
- Wrote database Functions, Procedures and Triggers as per the business logic requirements.
- Designed and developed several EJBs using Session facade pattern.
- Designed and developed Servlets, Session and Entity Beans to implement business logic and deployed them on the WebLogic Application Server
- Written and debugged the ANT scripts for building the entire web application
- Worked with Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Designed and developed Servlets and JSP and connected to existing ORACLE database using JDBC.
Environment: Eclipse, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, MySQL, HTML5, Hibernate, WebLogic Application server, Apache tomcat, Oracle 11g, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JMS, JDBC, Ant.