- Over 8+ years of IT experience as Full Stack Developer in developing applications using JAVA, J2EE technologies.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC, like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Experience in building web applications using jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Augular.JS, Angular 2, Ext JS, Backbone.JS, Bootstrap and React.JS.
- Experience in development of applications using Java/J2EE web applications using Java Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL, Spring, EJB, JMS, ORM, JNDI, Web Services, JDBC, JAXP, JPA and Hibernate.
- Worked on spring technologies like Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring BOOT, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Transaction management.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Factory, Abstract Factory, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Experience with Web/Application servers (Tomcat, Web Logic and JBOSS).
- Experience in Web Service Technologies: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Apache Axis, CXF, IBM JAX - WS.
- Worked on IDE’s such as Eclipse/MyEclipse, WSAD/RAD and JBuilder for developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle, NetBeans and logging tools like Log4J.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, AWS Config, Auto Scaling, Cloud Front, troubleshooting EC2instances, S3 and Route53
- Experience with SVN Source Control, TFS and GIT for code management.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
- Good experience working with Database like Oracle, MySQL, DB2, and MS SQL Server, MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Extensive experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Self-motivated and quick learner of new concepts and technologies.
- Java 1.5/1.6/1.7,8, XML, J2EE,SQL, PL/SQLFrameworks/J2EE
- JSP, Servlets, EJB, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, RMI, JMS, JSF, Java Mail, JTA
- Servlets, JMS, Struts, Ant, Hibernate 3.0/4.0, Spring 3.0/4.0, Struts and JPA.
- MVC, Dependency Injection, Singleton, Abstract Factory and Data Access
- Tomcat, Web Logic and JBOSS, IBM WebSphere
- JQuery UI, Ext.js, Angular.js, Node.js, React.js, Angular JS
- Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Lambda, Amazon SQS,AWS Identity and access management, EBS
- SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Apache Axis, CXF, IBM JAX-WS, RESTful
- SVN Source Control, TFS and GIT
- Maven, ANT, JUnit, Log4J
- Junit and Selenium.
- Unix, Linux, Windows
Confidential, St. Petersburg, FL
Sr. Java/Full Stack Developer
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’, developed and tested the application during various iterations. Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, testing, and monitoring.
- Implemented entire backend of the application in Java J2EE, using various object oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism and Multi-threading.
- Worked with React.js workflows such as Flux and Redux.
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Model View Controller (MVC)
- Experience in developing Components in Angular 2.0.
- Spring framework and DAO classes using JPA framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Using JIRA tool to track the support tickets.
- Implemented MongoDB as the Back-End storage system of the application.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing Business Delegate, Data Access Object.
- Used Message-driven batch application using Spring Batch to handle multiple requests accessed through Message Queue services between several micro services in the application.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing the Amazon Web Services stack (Including EC2 & S3 & SQS) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Used Bootstrap for Responsive Web design.
- Implemented mock services in Node.JS with the help of modules using ExpressJS.
- Developed Authentication and Authorization to the Spring Boot web services using Spring Security.
- Managing Messaging Topics using Apache Kafka messaging broker.
- Implemented AWS Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), which performed a balance across instances in multiple Availability Zones to achieve high availability.
- Used Drools Decision table using excel sheets with a Spring MVC project.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the logs.
- Handled the back-end operations using SQL, Stored procedures, triggers and developed the persistence structure using ORM based Hibernate.
- Develop Docker based Microservices deployment modules with Jenkins and Ansible based pipelines/frameworks.
- Used JDBC to access Oracle 11g database for accessing customer information.
- Worked with Build Engineer on Maven Configuration to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used JENKINS for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD).
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
Sr.Java /Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Developing of Application based on J2EE using Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- Used Spring framework and worked on different spring modules.
- Responsible for design and developing Persistence classes using Hibernate and Spring JDBC Template frameworks to save data in database tables.
- Worked with corejavaand Drool rule engine and participated in all aspects of software life cycle including analysis, design, development, production deployment and support.
- Responsible to enhance the UI using HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, JSP as per the requirements and provided the client side using jQuery validations.
- Good usage of JBOSS as an application server and integration middleware software products.
- Developed Web API using NodeJSand hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Experience in consuming RESTful web services using Node JS and Express JS and displayed on the front-end using jQuery and Angular JS.
- Used JAX-WS Security to secure the web services.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the web services by sending a SOAP request.
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding inHTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrapto build thisSPA (Single Page Application).
- Implemented Oracle DB as the underlying Database of the application.
- Used JDBC to access Oracle 11g database for accessing customer information.
- Developed web services component using XML, WSDL and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Worked with Web Logic Application Server to deploy the Applications
- Developed the Ant scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Used Agile/Scrum process.
Environment: Java 6, Spring, Hibernate, Rest, log4j, JUnit, IBM MQ, JMS, JAXB, Web Services,HTML5, CSS3, AEM, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS, NodeJS, XML, XSL, JQuery,Mongo DB, Cassandra, MongoDB, Web Logic Application Server.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on Agile Scrum development lifecycle with 2 week sprints, fast paced deadlines to implement new features and get it deployed to prod every 2 months.
- Created quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases.
- Used Spring MVC front controller pattern to handle requests starting with dispatcher servlet to handle incoming requests.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection, integration of Hibernate using Spring ORM support, development of RESTful web services to give JSON output.
- Involved in Design and Development of RESTful API. REST web services are created using spring with Jackson Mappers to exchange data using JSON data structure.
- Deployed the application in Web Logic Application Server (WAS) 10.0.
- Used Maven for dependency management, build applications and deploy to the containers, application servers and create versions in the repository.
- Involved in writing the database integration code using Hibernate Leveraging the AOP features of Spring framework to handle exceptions.
- Designed and developed the UI using Angular JS, JQuery, HTML 5, CSS 3, bootstrap and JSP.
- Involved in requirement gathering, configuration, design, development, deployment and validation.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store images to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework, and were hosted in a J2EE environment on Apache tomcat server.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using technologies UDDI, WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules.
- Designed additional UI Components using Java Script and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Designed static and dynamic Web Pages using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Used Web Logic Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- Used Test Driven Methodology.
Junior Java Developer
- Designing of Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
- Developed the XML Schema for the data maintenance and structures.
- Used JSP for presentation layer, entity beans as the model to represent the persistent data and interacted with Oracle database as per MVC Architecture.
- Involved to develop Multithreading for improving CPU time.
- Extensive use of collection framework and multithreading.
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, performance optimization techniques and object oriented programming.
- Used JDBC calls in the Enterprise Java Beans to access Oracle Database.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information.
- Involved in Integration testing and defect fixes.