- Around 6 years of extensive IT experience in Developing, Design, Analysis, Testing, Deployment of various web based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with Java/J2EE technologies
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with experience in E-Commerce, Banking and different domains.
- UtilizedJava8features like Lambda expressions comparing the data and Stream API for bulk data operations on collections which would increase the performance of the application.
- Expertise in implementing Web services client using XML based protocols such as Simple Object Access
- Protocol(SOAP) and HTTP using XML artifacts with Axis and Web Service Definition Language (WSDL).
- Expert in Core Java with in-depth knowledge of Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Synchronization, Collections and Event/Exception handling.
- Hands-on experience in development of Micro services and deploying in Dockers
- Experience in Cloud computing, Windows Azure environment.
- Hands on experience in AWS and open source technologies.
- Proficiency in web service applications both producing and consuming REST (Jersey) API
- Strong understanding of REST(JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS) based web services with WSDL and JSON formats.
- Developed applications that consume and provide REST/SOAP Web services
- Good experience in installing and configuring Oracle Web logic Server, Oracle SOA suite 11g.
- Hands on experience with building distributed applications on cloud-based platforms like AQS, Azure and Dockers container-based solutions using Java.
- Involved in with architecture designing and development in the field of Oracle SOA, OSB (Oracle service BUS)
- Hands on experience on integrating Spring with Hibernate using various Spring modules like MVC, JDBC, JMS, AOP, ORM, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Web services.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Technologies.
- Strong knowledge and Experience in using J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Data Access Object.
- Expertise in using various Web and Application servers like Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere and Web Logic.
- Extensive experience with databases such as Oracle and MySQL, Mongo DB.
- Proficient in working with IDEs like Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, Edit plus and Net Beans.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL and Stored procedures.
- Experience of using version control systems like CVS, SVN, GIT.
- Extensive experience in testing applications using Jun it, Mockito
- Experience in Agile Scrum and Waterfall Project development methodologies.
- Possess excellent communication skills and can handle responsibilities independently as well as proactive team member.
J2SE: Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception Handling, Garbage Collection, RMI, File I/O
J2EE: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI
Framework: Struts, Spring(IOC,AOP,MVC,Data,Boot),Micro services
ORM Tools: Hibernate, SpringDAO, Apache IBATIS.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, J Boss, Web Sphere, Web Logic
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, SAX, DOM, JAXP, JAXB
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans
Design Skills: UML (JUDE, Rational Rose, Visio), Object oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD), Java & J2EE Design Patterns
WebServices: WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, CXF, AXIS, JAX-RS,SOA, UDDI, WS-Security, SOAP UI, Restful
Database and Tools: Oracle 9i,10g,11g, MySQL,DB2,NoSQL Mongo DB and Cassandra
Testing: Jnit, Mockito, SOAP UI,Log4J
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Git Hub
Build & Deployment: Maven, ANT, Jenkins
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Followed Agile scrum methodology with two week’s iterations
- Responsible for Restful Web Service Development, using Java1.8, JPA with Hibernate as ORM - Spring JPA.
- Involved in build and deployment of Micro services with Jenkins.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection.
- Involved in testing Microservicesby placing messages in JBoss.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web services and UI Integration for developing presentation layer of the application
- Build Micro services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Streamlined the server Implimentation by moving to JSON andMongoDBas thebackend data model.
- Created various Mongo DB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the application
- Implemented REST API as Spring Boot Micro service to perform modular functionality as per Micro services architecture.
- Secured the REST services using Spring Security and OAUTH framework.
- Current SOA services are connecting to different systems using different protocols like JMS, HTTP, MQ, AMQ, Oracle AQ.All services are migrating to Camel and deploying to Kuber netes cloud environment using CI/CD pipe line.
- UsedJunit for unittesting&Jenkins for automatedbuild and deployprocess.
- Activelyinvolved in the DevOpsstreamliningProcessthrough Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Utilized Cassandra, NOSQL database management system for keeping user generated data by upgrading of Couch base and Cassandra cluster.
- Designing and developing Micro services which enhance reusability and reduces the failure rate.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing Micro services using JUnit, Mockito and Docker
- Performed User Interface Design and codingusingJava, SpringBootframework and web technologies.
- ConsumedWebservices by ImplementingSpringRESTsupportis to make the development of RESTful Web services.
- UsedJavaMessageService (JMS) for reliable and Asynchronousexchange of important information for status report along with Apache Kafka asQueue Server.
- ImplementedAbstractFactoryDAO pattern to access DIP metadata.
- UsedSpringData with JPA Repository and JPA,Hibernateannotations for handlingORM CRUD operations.
- Involved in configuring JNDI properties, DB2 UDB, data sources for Oracle database in Web Sphere server.
- Designed and developed RESTful APIs for different modules in the project as per the requirement.
- Worked with Hibernate 3.x for integrating legacy databases, written custom CRUD statements, functions, integrated stored procedures by polymorphic associations.
- Involved in Object analysis, design and documentation (OOAD) of the application model using UML.
- Involved in development of the application using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring Core (Dispatcher Servlet). Also, implemented Dependency Injection using the Spring framework
- Developed JSP custom tags and used JSTL for reusability.
- Used Spring Web component for support of web utilities.
- Created the Application using ReactJS and NodeJS libraries NPM, to generate desired view root the URL's properly.
- Used AJAX to support dynamic page element rendering to enhance user experience.
- Electronically through message injection using JMS.
- Involved in a module where the development for front end included service side technology like NodeJS.
- Used Gulp.js, Bower as task runner and dependency management on UI.
- Involved in writing code, daily for NodeJS persistence layers and Web services and AngularJS single page applications and mobile solutions.
- Designed single page application with AngularJS.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Used Tomcat as application server to deploy WAR files.
- Developed T-SQL, stored procedures for MS SQL server - database application scripts.
- Created build scripts for compiling and creating WAR, JAR using Maven.
- Worked on AngularJS for creating Custom Directives.
- Developed the module based on specifying Route Modules, Rendering template, Controllers, Templates.
- Used GIT as a version control.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Involved in gathering business requirements directly from the end user and prepared Systemimpact analysis document (SIA) and functionality documents.
- BuildMicroserviesfor the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Responsible for the full software development life cycle (SDLC) usingAgileMethodology, participated in Daily stand-up meetings with Scrum Master, communicated with testers and resolvedtickets.
- DevelopedRESTfulMicroservicesusingSpring REST and MVC and usedSwagger for manualtesting and documentation of Microservices.
- Created platform as infrastructure with AWS (EC2, RDS, ELB) used Jenkins to run the automated deployments.
- Implemented a continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker,Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI’s.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- DevelopedGeneric web service architectureusingSpring Webservices, JAXB, and HibernatewhichcouldtransformresponsesintoSOAP, REST, &JSON
- Allowing for rapiddevelopment and cleanseparation of core business logic and communicationprotocol.
- Streamlined the server implimentation by moving to JSON andMongoDBas te backend data model.
- UsedJunit for unittesting&Jenkins for automatedbuild and deployprocess.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development, configured and deployed the application on to Web Sphere using Maven, version control by SVN and tested using JUnit.
- Involved in writing the code using Multi-threading and extensively used Collections during the development.
- Involved in the configuration management using SVN and Jenkins.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Understand each and every module and gathered and managed the project content by using Content Management System (CMS).
- Wrote externalCSSfile, which linked to theHTMLfile to increase the traffic of the web site.
- Involved in software coding, testing, and debugging for web presentation layer usingHTMLandCSS.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging the web applications using Eclipse IDE and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensively used Hibernate in Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involved in developing the view of client side by JSP, HTML, CSS.
- Used jQuery AJAX for processing JSON data to render onto UI.
- Created SOAP based Web services to handle Payment Module.
- Used CVS for version control and Junit for executing Unit Test Cases.
- Project development was done using Waterfall Methodology.
Environment: Java,J2EE, UML,Eclipse, Structs2, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Hibernate 3.5.6, DB2, XML, Log4j, JSP, AJAX, JSON, SOAP, Junit 3.8, CSS2, HTML4 and CVS 1.11.