I have a Master's Degree in Computer Engineering offers over 5 years of Software Engineering background in various industries. Skilled in object-oriented programming and design. Experienced in developing mobile applications for iPhone, Android, Linux-based, Win32-based operating systems pure Win32-API and embedded systems. Strong capabilities in systems architecture designing and development of complex systems. Hands-on experience in developing client side SDK APIs, implements functionalities using UI. Involved in the development of eBook reader for Android platform and other various platforms. Performed various iApps for iPhones such as physic game, radio app. Developed Quick References applications for Android platform.
Tools/Framework: Xcode iPhone SDK , Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Android SDK, NDK, JNI, MS Visual C 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 Qt, STL, Win32 API , Network programming, Algorithmic background 2D/3D graphics , Databases SQLite, Firebird , Git, SVN, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office
OS/Platforms: Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, Ubuntu
- Support ooVoo partners in developing, delivering, and maintaining partner specific ooVoo android software.
- Performed integration QCOM HW video acceleration h264 encoder/decoder on qualified android devices.
- Performed development and integration Stagefright nVidia Lenovo/Dell, h264 encoder/coder HW video acceleration on android tablets Android 3.1 .
- Performed development 4 way video on android devices.
- Performed development and integration HW Marvell video acceleration h264 encoder on Vizio android tablet using OpenMAX IL Android 3.1 .
- Performed development demo animations for video call.
Skills Utilized: Java, JNI, C/C , Eclipse, Android SDK, NDK, Stagefright. OpenMAX IL, Open GL ES 2.0, Cocos2D.
iOS Game Developer
- Developed iOS game called baboon in my spare time
Skills Utilized: Objective-C/C/C , Cocos2D, Box2D.
Responsibilities: Performed iApp development for radio Zurisse. Playing audio from HTTP Live Streaming. Getting XML data from server and representing parsed data to user. Developed iApp for various Kelten museums. Worked with AVAudioPlayer to play sounds. Developed Golf Rules Quick Reference App for Android. Worked with xml data, parsed it by using XMLPullParser and represented data in ListView. Performed software development for a client server iApp to file profile and send it to the server to communicate with other people through voice messages for Voice Dating. Developed physic game for iPhone using cocos2d, chipmunk.
Skills Utilized: Objective-C, Java, xCode, Eclipse, iPhone OS, Android, iPhone SDK, CoreData, UI elements, XML, multimedia, cocos2d, chipmunk, and Android SDK.
Responsibilities: Performed PC application for monitoring work of TV-tuner, data processing and store information to database. Participated in developing PC tool that communicates with TV-tuner through USB. Developing SQLite database, code review, bug fix.
Skills Utilized: C/C , MS Visual Studio, Win 32, SQLite, WinAPI, Threading