- 8 years of experience in design, development and implementation of Java and J2EE application working as Senior Application Developer
- Strong in Object-Oriented Design and Programming and multi- tier web architecture
- Experienced working in Spring framework and MVC architecture
- Extensively used XML Parsers
- Experienced working with BlueCove Library to access device's Bluetooth adapter for wireless communication
- Strong Experience with Android Application Development
- Experienced with server technology, NodeJS
- Strong experience with JQuery
- Strong experience in designing and working with MySQL and Mongo DB
- Strong experience with Mongoose, used to access MongoDB on the server
- Worked with version control tools like SVN, CVS and GitHub
- Worked with Eclipse IDE
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with Messaging Services like JavaMail and SMTP server
- Strong experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle Analysis, Design, Coding and Testing Unit Testing with Junit, Functional Testing
- Experiences in banking, finance and healthcare domain
- 2 years of experience in Android application development, worked on three applications
- Worked on Android development with System wide Broadcasts and Background services
- Experienced working in Eclipse Android SDK IDE, debugging on a real device
- Strong experience is working with Camera and Chat applications
- Strong testing experience of all testing phases such as Unit testing, Integration testing and System testing
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills with good ability to follow project standards
- Excellent communication skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with co-workers and management
- Effective team player and quick learner with ability to work with minimal supervision
Java , J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Tools and IDEs
Eclipse 3.2, Visual Studio
N-tier J2EE architecture, Client/Server, MVC architecture
Role: Application developer
- Responsible for design, development, testing and deployment of an Android application
- Wrote Android application and the supporting Java classes for the application
- Used Eclipse with Android SDK plugin for development of the Android application
- Used Android Camera API of Android to click pictures without users pressing the click button
- Wrote Broadcasts in the Android Java API in order to maintain consistency in state of the system and what user sees
- Wrote Background services to maintain open connection with the XMPP server
- Wrote restful services on the server in NodeJS to listen to requests from devices
- Designed and implemented the MongoDB schema
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS
- Created and maintained an XMPP server in order to add the chat functionality in the Android application
- Used Smack Java API in the Android application code in order to communicate with the XMPP server
- Used Nexmo, cloud messaging and voice IP API in order to send messages over the internet
- Used Amazon Web Services for Android API to upload and retrieve user's media data
- Made an image to user map in order to keep a track of what images were uploaded to the server by which user for what purpose
Environment: Eclipse with Android SDK, OpenFire server, NodeJS, MongoDB, Mongoose API, Smack API, AWS
Role: Java Developer
- Involved in design and development of a web application
- Analyzed requirements and designed a Graphical User Interface
- Used Spring framework to build the application
- Used Eclipse Spring development environment
- Used MySQL database to save and retrieve data about user subscription and payment information
- Used JDBC in order to establish and maintain connection with the MySQL database from the Java Spring Data Layer
- Wrote Database Helper class using reflections in order to set the Java Beans using data received from the Database
- Used HTML 5 and CSS to design the GUI of the application
- Used JQueryUI and KendoUI to display the data that was required to be displayed on the application
- Used AJAX to make the web application more interactive without refreshing the data frequently
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and system testing
Role: Sr. Software Engineer
- Involved in design, development, unit testing and load testing of the Application
- Built a presentation layer for PSC Patient Service Center applications using Servlets/JSP and Spring framework.
- Built data-driven Web applications with server side J2EE technologies like Servlets/JSP.
- Generated dynamic Web pages with Java Server Pages JSP .
- Developed the application based on Spring MVC architecture and used the MVC framework.
- Used Data Access layer and Persistence layer using JDBC.
- Analyzed requirements and designed a Graphical User Interface G.U.I. .
- The GUI was designed on the base of MVC design-patterns
- Techniques and troubleshooting tips for installing JVM and Tomcat on Windows and UNIX/Linux systems.
- Used Web servers like Apache and IIS with Tomcat to serve static content.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases for Service Layer and DAOs.
- Developed Client applications to consume the Web services based on both SOAP and REST protocol.
- Implemented MySQL Queries and Triggers using MySQL Server
- Obtained Message Driven Beans functionality using Scheduler timers and Session beans
Role: Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for gathering business and functional requirements from the users.
- Developed the application using JDBC and Spring Framework.
- Used Spring framework for wiring
- Developed Rich user interface using HTML, Java Script, JQuery and CSS.
- Configured Web Logic Application server and deployed the web components into the server.
- Used MySQL as Back end database.
- Used JDBC to communicate with the Database, mapping the entities to the tables and corresponding columns in the database by using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed MySQL queries to implement the select, insert, update and delete operations
- Involved in Updating, Debugging Code review compliance to the Good Coding.
- Involved in performing unit testing of the application modules.
- Involved in performing Integration testing of the whole application.
- Responsible for updating the defects status in a daily based QA status meeting.
Role: Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, design phase, development and implementation phases for different bank applications.
- Collected the requirements from the users and designed the architecture for the project.
- Worked on Core Java coding with strong understanding of Java Spring, Collections, Multithreading, data structure and Event/Exception handling.
- Adopted MVC architecture and used HTML and CSS for the UI.
- Designed and developed the presentation layer using JSP, HTML, jQuery and Java
- Script with Struts Framework for client side application at Bank of America.
- Developed Helper Classes to Validate data and against a Set of Business Rules at different client applications.
- Designed and Developed Service layer to interact with EJB layer and deploy EJB on Web logic.
- Used Stateless Session Bean to implement Business Process and interact with Data Access layer Database access.
- Designed the web tier using on the MVC design pattern of the Spring framework. Used spring for dependency injection
- Developed and deployed the Application components on Web logic. Used XML to represent and transfer data between the layers.
- Involved in writing triggers using MySQL Workbench which is used to prevent invalid transactions.
- Used JDBC 3.0 for MySQL database connection and written number of sql queries for retrieving the data and validated that data against the business rules.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit and performed in depth unit, system and regression testing.
- Involved in performance tuning, debugging production problems during testing and deployment phases of the project