- 12 years of experience in the SDLC covering Requirements, System Analysis, Architecture and Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of business applications and Documentation.
- Currently working on IBM BPM v8.0.1.
- Successfully designed, implemented, tested, deployed and supported business and web applications based on Java, J2EE, Web Service, EJB, XML, JSP, Servlets and used UML as modeling tools.
- 24/7 Production support involving troubleshooting, incident and problem resolution, deployment and monitoring.
- Experience in working as Team Lead, Technical Lead and Onsite Coordinator.
- Experience in working onsite at British Telecom, UK on WebLogic 8.1 Cluster, J2EE and Oracle Advanced Queue AQ technology.
- Experience on WebLogic Server Cluster, WebLogic Integration WLI .
Languages and Technologies
Java, EJB,JDBC,JMS,JSP, Servlets, XML and Web Services
Oracle Advanced Queue AQ , Unix Scripts, C, C
ASP, VB 6.0, Ant, DOM, SAX, XQuery, HTML, XSLT
Oracle 8i,9i, 11g
MS SQL 7.0
Visio, Rational Rose
WebLogic 5.1/6.1/7x/8.1, 10.3
WebLogic Integration WLI
Version Control Tools
CVS, VSS, SVN
Eclipse, JPadPro, Altova's XML Spy, IBM RAD, EditPlus
Process Management Tool
IBM BPM v8.0.1
Introduction to IBM BPM v8.0.1
XML Transformation Using XSLT
BPM Developer and Production Support Lead,
- Work on Defect fixes, Enhancements, Performance improvement tasks, perform analysis, design, implementation, testing and code reviews.
- Perform production support lead responsibilities and work on production support tasks.
- Direct interaction with the Client. Regularly communicate status, progress and updates to the Customer.
- Perform interaction with external teams and coordination.
- Assign tasks to the team and co-ordinate team activities.
- Assist the team in problem analysis, defect resolution.
- Create snapshots, merge code, testing.
Environment: IBM BPM v8.0.1
- Received appreciation from Client Manager for the work.
- Application Designer/Developer, Confidential
- Design BPMN process flows and create High Level Design document
- Create Class Diagram and Sequence Diagram
- Create Low Level Technical Design Documents
- Present design artifacts to Internal IBM Review Team
- Present design artifacts to the Chubb Review Team
Environment: J2EE, Webservice, Visio
- Always received appreciation from Project Manager and Senior Architects for the work.
- Lead Technical Application Architect, Confidential
- Document requirements, create Technical Design Documents, document test results.
- Application design, Implementation, Testing and Integration.
- Unit Test, Integration Test, System Test and Performance Test
- Conversion of IDOC data from SAP into EDI.
- Consolidation of data from all document types in one file.
- Transfer the output data file to print vendor DST over SSL.
- Generate alerts for successful translation and transmission, translation and transfer failures.
Environment: J2EE, WebService, WebLogic Application Server 10.3, Shell
scripts, Oracle 11g
Environment: Weblogic 10.3, J2EE, WebService
- Involved merging and archiving data files from two Unix servers and generating email alert in case of any failures shell scripts.
Environment: Unix shell scripts
- Involved enabling Avaya's IVR System
- for bill payments by customers. Customers use Avaya's IVR system for making their
- bill payments through Check or Credit Cards.
Environment: Weblogic 10.3, J2EE, Webservice
Involved IDOCs translation into XML data using Xquery.
Environment: Weblogic 10.3, XQuery
PRTS Problem Resolution Tracking System Plus is a global issue tracking system to manage issues related to the development and production of General Motors GM components, sub-systems, and vehicles. The system tracks an issue from its origination to closure.
- Team co-ordination and Leadership activities, coordinating onsite activities.
- Co-ordination and communication with Client and external teams involved.
- Co-ordination and active participation in technical discussions and reviews, team meetings, reviews, status meetings and status reporting.
- Client interaction, meetings with the customer and status reporting.
- Active co-ordination and communication with external teams involved.
- Report team and project activities and status to management.
- Help and assist team members technically and co-ordinate team activities as the Team Lead.
- Status reporting and escalations.
- Documentation, Project activity planning and estimation, co-ordination and implementation, application support, maintenance, bugs fixing, enhancements and performance tuning and monitoring, documentation, code reviews, incident resolution, configuration and environment management, migration, regular maintenance tasks, reporting, testing, installations, deployments, environment setup and reconfiguration, estimation, debugging, bug fixing, regular operational and monitoring tasks.
- Implement, suggest enhancements/changes to fix problem and reduce incidents.
- Participate in common project activities, assistance and guidance to team members in project activities.Help team members, mentor/train them, become backup, co-ordination and ownership, implement inputs from the team in improving the overall performance.
- Improve the quality of deliverables.
- Take up extra/higher responsibilities whenever required.
- Develop business and domain knowledge.
Environment: J2EE, WebLogic Application Server 8.1, Oracle 9i, Cognos ReportNet.
- Won award for best performance within the team.
- Received appreciation from the Project Manager.
- Understanding IBM RFID Stack Premises Server and Edge Controller and frameworks.
- Building Demos/Solutions over IBM RFID suite and IBM products.
- o Design, Development, Integration and testing.
- o Preparing Proposals for the client, Solution Architecture and Deployment Architecture.
- o Understanding and documenting customer requirements based on client interactions and site survey.
- Provide support to IBM partners/customers on installation, configuration and customization of IBM RFID suite of products.
- Impart training to IBM partners on IBM RFID Stack.
- Showcasing demos built on IBM RFID Stack in RFID Events and to IBM clients/partners.
Environment: IBM RFID Premises Server, Edge Controller, WebSphere, DB2, MQ,
- System Study, Low Level Design, Development of POC using Oracle Advanced Queue AQ and WebLogic JMS communication
- Implementation of Provide, Modify and Cease of Basic Services BNT and Advanced Services ANT using J2EE application hosted on WebLoigc 8.1 and Oracle Advanced Queue AQ .
- XML parsing and validation against XML schema.
- Implementation of Network Side Updates NSU over https using 2-way SSL.
- Implementation of CISL simulator interface.
- Setting up WebLogic 8.1 Cluster and integrated development environment.
- Writing the Ant build script build deployment and packaging of the application.
- Unit Testing, Integrated and Performance testing.
Environment: EJB, JSP, Servlet, JMS, WebLogic 8.1 Cluster, Oracle Advanced
Queue AQ , XML,DOM, SSL, Oracle 9.1.