- 12 years of experience as Java Software Enterprise developer designing, integrating, building and leading mission critical enterprise systems based on J2EE/JEE5 platform. Architecture model designer for scalable, flexible, mission critical and reliable IT systems. Leading IT Projects in order to help companies improve key operations by implementing and delivering strategic information systems and adding value to products and services offered by those companies.
- 5 years as Project Leader defining strategies in order to achieve project goals guided by agile methodologies Leadership for managing heterogeneous teams, composed by different IT specialists. High capability by identifying, analyzing and managing risks. Build up efficient communication channels with customers. Capacity to improve team members' skills doing mentoring and couching. Conflict resolution with negotiation by listening to and speaking, offering the best resolution options for all implied people. High capability to identify opportunity areas to be improved, as Business Process, Development Process etc.
- Requirements' analysis driven by Use Cases. Presentation-tier and Business-tier components design, using UML for modeling Business process analysis and modeling with UML. Architectural design using GoF Design Patterns, Core JEE Patterns and Enterprise Integration Patters. System implementation on J2EE infrastructure and JEE Application container as Oracle Weblogic, IBM Websphere. Heterogeneous system integration with IBM Message Broker and Oracle Service Bus. Business process implementation and orchestration with IBM Process Server. Hibernate O/R Mapping framework, design and mapping. RDBMS like Oracle, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise. Unix-like operating systems like GNU/Linux and Solaris.
- 4 years as Solution Architect helping organizations adopt Service Oriented Architecture. Architectural design and implementation of services based on Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Service Bus integrating legacy systems like ERP and CRM.
technical Skills Summary
Programming Languages: Java, JEE 5 /J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, PL-SQL, Python, C/C , Web Services, C .
Scripting Languages: CSS, DHTML, HTML, Java Script, Perl, XML, XSL, Unix Shell, ExtJS RIA , Jython.
Integrated Development Environments IDE : Web Logic Workshop, Rational Application Developer, Eclipse and JDeveloper.
Designing Tools: FrontPage, Dream Weaver.
Modeling Tools: Erwin, Rational Modeler and Umbrella.
Configuration Management Tools: Maven, Luntbuild, CVS, SVN.
Database Servers: My SQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
Web Servers: Apache, IIS.
Application Servers: Tomcat, Web Logic, Websphere.
Middleware Programming Tools: IBM Message Broker, Oracle ESB.
Other: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, OOP, Rational Unified Process, Scrum, UML, IBM Process Server, IBM MQ, IBM Business, Space, VersionOne, JUnit, Fitnesse, JProbe, JMeter.
Sr. Software Developer.
- Improve performance for backbone operation process.
- Improve testing process for early development stage process to reduce issues after system release.
- Design and Implementation of automatic regression testing to reduce time to market by improving regression testing time.
- Architectural Security design to implement Two-factor authentication for On-line applications.
- Evaluation and Risk management for Infrastructure System upgrades like Database engine upgrades, Job scheduler system, job scheduler monitor system, etc.
- Adoption of scrum methodology and tailoring to fit Jackson development process.
Environment Functional Experience: Trading system management. Leadership. Management.
Project Leader, Solution Architect.
- Lead developer teams in order to decrease the time to market of the Credit Management System.
- Fix performance problems and Memory Leaks inside the System, by using different tools like JProbe and Oracle JRockit Mission Control, finding bottle-necks, poor implementations, and finally giving solutions to these problems in order to improve the global performance of the system. I've also been a guide to the entire group of developers to introduce Scrum methodology into the Informatics areas.
- Design and implementation of new system features.
Environment Functional Experience: Loan Services Management. Insurance Services Management.
Project Leader, Solution Architect, Consultant, Business Consultant
- Prepare preparing proposes for customers,
- Review requirements, estimate resources and deadlines and finally write the Request Final Propose
- Implement and follow the Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Conduct follow up meetings with costumers.
- Design scalable, reliable and pluggable IT Architecture based on J2EE platform.
- Design Service Oriented Architecture blueprints
- Implement Service Oriented Architecture components.
- Define and manage project teams.
- Define and implement strategies for system implementation.
Roles: Project Leader, Solution Architect Scrum Master
- The project was concerned about designing and implementing a strong architecture in order to automate all Data Loading Process about customer loan history.
- Responsibilities: Achieving project's goals. Using efficiently the resources. Following Scrum Methodology, Designing BPM's
Roles: Supporting and coaching Developer's team.
- The primary system's goal is to identify patterns in customer's communication behavior in order to detect potential fraud calls.
- Responsibilities: Helping the developers' team to reuse code from other Nextel's system from Argentina
- The project whose name is 'People Unique Data Base' is the unique entrance point access for all kind of systems which wants to share information about people who are registered inside IXE Customer Relationship Manager Systems
- Responsibilities: Defining a SOA Architecture using IBM Message Broker. Defining Development Process
Roles: Application Architect/Developer
- Middleware Integration System has the responsibility to be a broker among all different systems related with customers that Bimbo has, through Oracle ESB. The system is implemented in Brazil right now and soon in China.
- Responsibilities: Defining a SOA Architecture, Developing all Broker Services.
Functional Experience: Supply Chain Management, Credit and Loan Services.
Sr. J2EE Consultant, Technical Leader.
- J2EE Consultant for different customers.
- Responsible for analyzing, modeling and implementing a great variety of requirements, from online services based on HTTP/HTML to large scale and huge data volume process based on J2EE platform.
- Leading and mentoring small developer groups for building and implementing online and batch process modules in different projects.
- Gained experience in practicing Object Oriented design patterns, integrating systems using different technologies and products.
- Implementing design patterns in order to gain component reutilization.
Roles: Mentor, Module Leader and J2EE developer
- Responsibilities: Mentor and Technical Leader of Inbursa development team. Designing, developing and implementation several application modules. Tuning and improving performance for process which manages great date volume.
- Collaborated in new definitions and analyzed different solutions for integrating new interface modules definitions.
Role: J2EE Developer. Designer.
- Responsibilities: Analysis, design, and implementation of different Use Cases. Generating RUP artifacts. Tuning and technical support to BEA Weblogic Server 8.1, Mentor and technical leader development team.
Functional Experience: Banking Services.
J2EE Sr Consultant
- Analysis, design, implementation over J2EE platform and Weblogic Integration for information systems and different applications.
- Capability Tests and Stress-Volume test for a large internet application inside Social Security Mexican Institute.
Role: J2EE Consultant
- Responsibilities: Technical Leader for first development phase. Designing service components for non functional requirements and implementation of engine and core for work flow process with BEA.
J2EE Sr Consultant
- ATM Monitoring System design in order to reduce costs of Software License Monitoring System
- Communication channel between ATM Monitoring System and Remedy System
- The ATM Monitoring supported more than 2000 ATM's which were spread all over the country
- The system was built in JAVA and the Graphic Monitoring Screens were built with SWING/AWT.