Programming Language s : Java, Visual Basic
Operating system: MS Windows NT/2000/2003 server/XP/Vista and 7
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, MS Visio, SQL, Visual Studio
Networking: Local Area Networking LAN , Wide Area Networking WAN
Hardware: HP Compatible PCs, building custom PC's, Switches and Routers
- Perform technical resolutions in a highly stressed environment that involves analysis, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Responsible for analyzing, testing, isolating and repairing network/Customer issues such as facilities related issues, routing translation, data, and associated CPE equipment
- Perform proactive monitoring, configuration management and fault resolution of complex voice and data services
- Perform customer advocate duties in a positive and professional including providing timely status update to the customer
- Collaborate with teammates and other departments both internally and externally in resolving complex issues
- Work on highly escalated issues with multiple LECS such as Verizon, AT T, Frontier, and many others
- Perform remote troubleshooting and testing of DS1 and DS3, on DACS and MUX using REACT tool
- Perform troubleshooting on wide array issues and as well configuring networking technologies, such as dynamic protocols, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VPN, IPSEC and many others
- Maintain workloads through a queue detailing each ticket with notes of steps taken, test results and resolution data
- Participated in tech's subcommittee/taskforce that analyzed work procedures, made recommendations that improved general work processes.
Specialist I ERC Data/Voice
- Performed technical resolutions in a highly stressed environment that involves analysis, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Maintained workloads through a queue detailing each ticket with notes of steps taken, test results and resolution data
- Performed remote troubleshooting and testing of DS1 and DS3, on DACS and MUX using REACT tool
Project IT Lead/IT Engineer SPDC FLB Gbaran-Ubie Project
- Implemented and managed an IT infrastructure, similar to my previous assignment that serviced the construction site for Field Logistic Base FLB project for oil exploration. Key milestones completed on schedule.
- Developed a network infrastructure that improved system efficiency and dependability by implementing network security, including setting up firewalls and regulating file permissions
- Minimized project site operational issues by troubleshooting computing systems, networks, and applications to quickly identify and correct malfunctions
- Supervised a four person IT team and managed sub-contractor relationships
- Provided weekly project status reports to the Corporate IT Director for senior management
Project IT Lead/IT Engineer SPDC Afam Gas to Power Project Confidential
- Designed, implemented and managed an IT infrastructure of 3 million that serviced the construction site for Gas Plant project. Project was completed on schedule and 1 under budget.
- Designed project network infrastructure by benchmarking an existing similar sized projects to understand the unique bandwidth and capacity needs of remotely located project site
- Minimized network downtime by closely monitoring and analyzing network activities and bandwidth utilization. The process provided early warning signals that allowed us to proactively resolve potential issues
- Implemented hardware tagging and tracking tool for inventory management purposes that drove significant cost savings, by providing increased visibility on hardware availability avoiding duplication on other projects
- Supervised a three person IT team and managed sub-contractor relationships
- Partnered with the human resources team and developed a computer orientation package for new project employees to ensure proper dissemination of the company IT policies
IT Engineer Corporate Head Office Confidential
- Recruited to establish an information Technology maintenance workshop that would undertake the technical support, installations, repairs and maintenance of computer systems.
- Established and managed a five-person IT team that supported various corporate initiatives like developing and implementing corporate IT policy around employee Internet access and usage
- Consolidated employee computers to a single brand that allowed the company to take advantage of volume discounts by utilizing a single supplier, resulting in a 3 discount on computer purchases
- Provided on-the-job training to new department employees primarily around the Corporate IT policies and supporting project sites
Help Desk Technician Corporate Head Office
- Provided desktop support for over 100 clients by troubleshooting issues over the phone or in person as needed to minimize downtime
- Provided comprehensive system support, configuration and maintenance for clients.
Trainee IT Engineer 1 Year National Youth Service
- Assembled and installed computer systems and peripheral hardware for the local government offices
- Conducted computer literacy training for over 50 community workers
- Census monitoring representative for United Nations Development Programme UNDP