Applications-driven programmer with six years of experience in modular and object-oriented programming, with proven track record of web applications development. Experienced in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Software Design Development
User Training Support
Software: SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle, Mysql, Drupal, Primefaces ,NetBeans, VS 2008, SourceSafe, StarTeam
Systems: Windows XP, 7 , Ubuntu, Linux
Programmer / Analyst,
Currently revising and maintaining existing Java windows applications and JSP/JSF/Primefaces/servlet web applications, all of which interface with MS SQL and Postgres databases - creating new applications as needed. Routine maintenance of the agency's JSP/HTML website.
- Created webservice for government agency to electronically accept vendor information
- Created various web applications to accept user input for government services
- Troubleshot and fixed bugs with existing Java Windows programs
- Created web application for public filing of documents
Primary responsibilities include design and development of .Net Windows and Web applications against Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Designed, developed and tested an upgrade of an existing hospital billing system using ASP.NET, AJAX, HTML, CSS.
- Designed, developed and tested numerous Windows Forms applications utilizing VB.NET, Xceed grid.
- Completed ASP.NET training course at New Horizons, Colonie, NY 02/2010.
- New York State Office of Court Administration, Division of Technology Government agency that administers information technology services to New York State courts systems Troy, NY Computer Applications Programmer, 2008 to 2009
- Maintained and created web pages for the eCourts system using Java, FTL, CSS and HTML where back end was Oracle database.
- Developed back end program using Java to retrieve data from mainframe for eTracking WebCrims system.
- Created and updated Oracle stored procedures.