- 7 years of experience in Java/J2EE applications with strong Object Oriented Programming skills related to the Telecommunication and Health Care industries.
- Deep understanding of Core Java concepts such as Generics, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O, Reflection, Multi-Threading.
- Proficient in GoF Design Patterns: Singleton, Decorator, Factory, Prototype, Proxy, Fa ade etc., Also expertise in J2EE patterns such as MVC, DAO, POJO etc.
- Extensive experience in establishing client-server environment using Java and J2EE patterns together with JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JNDI, JAX-WS, XML, JavaMail, Log4j, REST Web Service and SOAP etc.
- Strong hands-on experience in designing and developing Web based enterprise applications with the use of various frameworks including Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts MVC, etc.
- Excellent in configuring Spring Application Context, such as Inversion of Control IoC , Spring MVC, DAO Support, and Spring Aspect-Oriented Programming AOP .
- Experience in using front-end and data transfer techniques like HTML/HML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX, AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, DOM, SAX, XML, JSON, etc.
- Experience in Linux environment and knowledge in C and Python for application in mathematical application and image processing.
- Strong concepts in RDBMS, and hands-on experience in designing database systems for real world applications such as booking system and hospital information system.
- Experience in writing PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures and functions on Oracle 10g.
- Extensive experience in Database Security with integrity control, credential control, and access control.
- Expert in customizing Spring Security to enrich authentication and authority control, MD5 password encode, and remember-me function.
- Experience in major web applications servers, including Apache Tomcat, Jboss.
- Experience in using assistant tools in software development such as JUnit, Maven, etc.
- In-depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC , knowledge in Agile Software Development.
- Innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines and work pressure. Ability to learn and merge new technologies quickly. Excellent problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
Java, C, Python, PL/SQL, HQL, Matlab
JSP, Servlet, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JMS, JavaMail, Log4J, JAXB, JAX-WS, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Cache
Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.x/3.x, Struts 1.x/2.x
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX, AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, XML, JSON, DOM, JSTL
Linux, Windows XP/7/8, Mac OS
JUnit, QUnit, MockRunner, EclEmma, SVN, Git, Maven
Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Oracle 10g/11g, MySql
Role: Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in different stages of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including analysis, designing, coding, and testing.
- Applied Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Generics and Java I/O during development of business logic such as Customers' orders.
- Implemented all web applications with object-oriented principle and design patterns.
- Designed and implemented business logic with Spring MVC framework with RESTful Web Services for applications.
- Integrated Spring3 with Hibernate framework and created Hibernate mapping files for mapping
- Implemented DAO to handle queries using Hibernate OR-Mapping and Data Transfer Object
- Configured beans using Spring IoC and broke down the logic code with AOP concept.
- Provide user authorization and authentication functionalities with Spring Security and implemented customized authentication service class for customized user authorization and authentication.
- Developed the registration confirmation by using JavaMail, also automatic email notifications will be sent by this application.
- Used JNDI connection to configure data source connected to Oracle 10g database.
- Wrote PL/SQL, stored procedures, triggers to manipulate data in the database.
- Performed JUnit test for the new Java source code and participated in integration testing.
- Used JIRA and Log4J for project management, tracking and monitoring errors.
- Implemented ng-model and directives for DOM elements in Angular.js. Such as password verification and credit card number check for user inputs.
- Eliminated the bugs and problems caused by old systems, and added new functionalities and features for new systems.
- Used Git as system version control for submodule.
Role: Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Online EHR system offers an efficient and secure way for customers to access online healthcare service anytime and anywhere. The client-customized applications include online bill payments, schedule management, and history of medical records. Customers can login their account to pay bills by credit or debit card, easily change their medical appointment, and view their medical history. The overall goal of EHR system is to provide professional healthcare e-platform and help customers to experience great healthcare solution service.
- Participated in a team with Agile software development, and quickly responded to updated functions and client-oriented customization.
- Collected clients' business needs, and ensured functionalities to be implemented successfully.
- Developed Hibernate Object Relation mapping and POJO classes, and used Spring Data Access Object DAO to access Oracle Database 10g.
- Implemented Spring3 MVC to communicate between front-end and back-end.
- Improved back-end designs by using core Java including Collection framework, Generic, Exception Handing, and I/O.
- Combined AJAX with REST Web Services to get data from back-end, such as billing records, appointment schedules, and medical records.
- Applied Bootstrap framework and responsive design to improve page design.
- Designed appointment reminders and sent email to customers by JavaMail
- Used JIRA for fixing bugs and tracking issues, and defect for QA testing.
Confidential Role: Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for writing Hibernate XML Mapping and DAO implementation for most applications in back-end.
- Configured Spring Application Context XML, Spring IoC, and Spring Security.
- Wrote stored procedures and functions using Oracle PL/SQL, and implemented CallableStatement to retrieve from database.
- Created SOAP web service using WSDL to realize web-based application
- Used AJAX for handling asynchronous request from front-end, and returned data in Jason format.
Core Java, Spring 3,Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate 3.0,JDBC, Oracle 10g,PL/SQL,SOAP Web Service, AJAX
Confidential Role: Java/J2EE Developer
The system is designed in Java/J2EE technology with Oracle database server. The goal is to provide customers with better user interfaces for effectively searching tickets, quickly reviewing their payment records, and easily buying tickets online.
- Involved in development of Java beans and business components by using Core Java.
- Created efficient SQL/HQL query for retrieving, saving, and modifying data.
- Designed the business logics with Object-Oriented Principle and GoF Patterns.
- Utilized JUnit for unit testing.