- Over 6 years of professional experience in software design and Core Java/J2EE development related to finance and telecommunication industry with solid understanding of Object Oriented Design Methodology.
- Deep understanding in Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Observer, Proxy, Demand, etc.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as OOP Design, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation and some other features in Java 6.
- Extensive experience in Open Source Java frameworks such as: Spring 3 Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Aspect-Oriented Programming, Spring MVC , Hibernate 3 and Struts 1 and Struts 2.
- Extensive experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, routeProviders, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Experience in J2EE Software Development Life Cycle SDLC of business applications in Web and client-server environment using Java and J2EE patterns, together with JSP, Servlet, SOAP, AJAX, JDBC, XML, XSLT, Java Mail, JAXB, Web Service and REST.
- Strong in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL and T-SQL, triggers, stored procedures in Relational Database Management Systems like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Hands-on experience in integrating Social Media API like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter for user registration.
- Hands-on experience in using various version control systems: SVN, CVS, Git and Github.
- Experience in major web application servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Express Node.js , and Apache HttpServer.
- Expertise in PHP development under LAMP/MAMP/WAMP Linux/Mac/Windows Apache MySQL/MongoDB PHP 5 environment.
- Involved in various back-end testing QA phases including Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Black-Box Testing, White-Box Testing, Regression Testing, etc.
- Involved in Agile Software Development Team using SCRUM, TDD Test Driven Development .
- Good personality, excellent communication skills, efficient developer in a team as well as working individually.
- Willing to learn new technologies and learning fast. Capable of working on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Java EE, JSP, Servlet, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, JPA
Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.x, Struts 1.x/2.x
Oracle 9i/10g, , MongoDB 2.6, MS SQL Server 2008, MySQL 5/6, PostgreSQL 8/9
Linux Red Hat Enterprise Edition, Fedora , Ubuntu , MacOS X, Windows XP/7/8
Apache Tomcat 5/6/7, Apache HTTP Server 2.x, JBoss 5.x, Express Node.js
Version Control Systems
Apache Subversion SVN , CVS, Git and Github
SEO Search Engine Optimization , SEM, Amazon AWS, EC2, MAVEN
Role: Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Participated in Agile Development Team, and having daily SCRUM meeting for progress reporting as well as task distributing.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Configured the xml files for Open Source Spring 3 Framework to fulfill the Proxy Pattern.
- Configured the xml files for Hibernate 3 and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on SessionFactory as well as caching on query.
- Configured the xml files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server side assets.
- Configured the xml files for Java Mail technology in User Account Activation Service and Password Reset Service.
- Configured the web.xml file for REST server injection to enable the REST web services by using JAXB API.
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap to build this SPA Single Page Application .
- Customized CSS files by adding new CSS3 features like media queries to ensure fluid/ responsive design for our web pages.
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS, jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Involved in Test Driven Development by writing JUnit test case in the coding part of Java methods like mortgage calculating.
Role: Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC . Gathering business logic and requirements, then figure out technical solutions for better implementation.
- Developed server side logic using Struts 2, Hibernate 3, and JPA by writing configurations.
- Extensively involved in coding with core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Java I/O, and Generics to implement some business logic.
- Wrote Hibernate 3 configuration files to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database.
- Built DAO package as well as DAO IMPL package to implement the data access logic, and using Hibernate Annotation to do the data mapping.
- Wrote corresponding service to handle the request from front-end pages like transfer funds and view transaction history.
- Extensively involved in writing PL/SQL or HQL to implement CRUD Create Retrieve Update Delete data in Oracle Database.
- Wrote JUnit test case for back-end logic implementation development.
- Provide Log4J for QA, and communicated with QA for further modification.
- Modified the web.xml and inject Spring Security to ensure back-end security.
- Enhanced the doPost method in servlet to prevent multiple submission.
- Used Subversion SVN for version control, and JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Configured and set up JBoss 4.0 Server for deployment.
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked in SCRUM team for rapid development and improve coding efficiency.
- Involved in the requirement analyzing process and business logic assessment, having communication directly with clients.
- Set up Spring and Hibernate framework by adding configuration in web.xml file. Wrote Hibernate Annotation for data mapping.
- Responsible for analyzing and dissembling PHP code in legacy project and did translation for functional methods in Java Code.
- Communicated with QA team and did the testing and modification based on feedback.
- Implemented the Ajax call to get data from back-end service.
- Extensively utilized Twitter Bootstrap to organize the page layout and ensure the responsiveness and fluidness.
- Responsible for code compression for CSS file, JS file, and Java file to improve the system performance as well as reduce system response time. Applications are required to be fully loaded within 3 seconds.
- Implemented SQL queries and stored procedures to save user profile, order information to database and retrieve information from database. Wrote Callable Statement to call stored procedures and Prepared Statement to block SQL injection.
- Involved in developing Web Service components using SOAP service.
- Developed JUnit test case for testing functionalities the Java Code.
- Used CVS for version control.