- Seven years of experience in Enterprise Applications Integration EAI and B2B implementation using TIBCO products Business Works, Business Connect, Active Database ADB Adapter, File Adapters, TIB/Hawk and TIBCO EMS .
- Expertise in developing Web Services in TIBCO using Service, Policy, SOAP, WSDL, XML Tools palettes
- Extensive experience in TIBCO Adapters Active Database and File Adapter
- Expertise in Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of TIBCO components.
- Experience with Spec Builder for generating guidelines for corresponding EDI transaction.
- Experience in designing, development, implementation and support for systems integration with TIBCO products.
- Extensive experience in Integration Projects involving design, development, deployment and testing using TIBCO Business Works BW
- Experience in Integration with various data sources like Oracle, MS SQL Server Flat Files.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design, web development and three tier architectures.
- Well versed in SQL PL/SQL programming.
- An analytical hard working individual with ability to work in a team, quickly master new concepts and excellent communication skills.
EAI Tools: TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO EMS, TIB Rendezvous, TIB Administrator, Adapter ADB, File Adapter, TIB Hawk, Business Connect, Smart Mapper
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, MS SQL Server
Languages: Java, C, C , PL/SQL and XML
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, NT/2000/2003 Servers, UNIX
Other Tools: XmlSpy, TOAD, Microsoft VISIO, Smart Draw UML, CVS, SVN, Changeman, XMLCanon
Senior Tibco Consultant
- Working with Business and Clients in developing Business requirements and understanding the process flow.
- Responsible for gathering and preparing the Requirements and high level design documents for the B2B File transfer Project.
- Responsible for preparing the detailed design document with the process flows defined in Tibco Business Works.
- Worked with Business works and ADB Adapters in integrating with different trading partner's websites and Database for downloading referral data.
- Developed Java code to perform some of the custom functions during the canonical format transformation.
- Created a web service using Service Palette SOAP over JMS to provide the Meter interval data to the internal clients.
- Developed Web service over HTTPS using the SSL certificates that are exposed to the external vendors.
- Responsible for creating Schemas and WSDL for the web services.
- Configured Service palette with input headers and input context to incorporate the security.
- Configured the security policy and context resource to incorporate the security to web services.
- Configured Retrieve WSDL palette to retrieve the WSDL for the clients in run time.
- Developed the XSD for Canonical Data model for Customers using TIBCO/Turbo XML.
- Configured the TIBCO/ADB adapters for publishing the Data from Customer Repository database and created reports in BW for the finance departments.
- Developed the transformation logic in TIBCO/Business Works for transforming the data from Sales application format to Common data Model and publish the data JMS messages.
- Created Static Queues and Topics on EMS server and configured the properties on each destination as per the requirement.
- Responsible in unit testing of the interfaces and assisted the testing teams to perform the integrations testing in QA and UAT environments.
- Deploying and monitoring the processes in TIBCO Administrator.
- Involved in Load Balancing/Fault Tolerant setup of the BW engines and responsible in fine tuning the BW engine performances using various BW engine configurations.
- Responsible in creating the operation guides for each interface ad also provided production support for the TIBCO interfaces.
Environment: Active Matrix Business Works 5.X, Tibco Business Connect 5.X, TIBCO Administrator 5.X, TIBCO ADB Adapter 5.X,TIBCO EMS 5.X, TIB Hawk, TIBCO RV 7.X/8.X, TIB/Active Enterprise products, SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, JAVA Method, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005, and SVN.
Senior TIBCO Consultant
In this project Business Connect EDI- Gateway is configured with the allied partner to receive PO in the form of EDI-X12 documents over HTTPS, thereafter Enrichment and mappings are performed to route data to appropriate EMS JMS Queues. Automated process is designed to receive the messages from the JMS queues and interacts with SQL Server database to perform the requested PO, to accomplish a complete transaction by processing real-time orders.
- Collected requirements and designed the EAI architecture.
- Involved in setting up of infrastructural facilities like installing the TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Business Connect.
- Developed Tibco Business works Process Definitions for handling incoming purchase order requests, invoice, shipment and billing notification.
- Used Tibco Active Database Adapters for Database transactions.
- Configured the Trading Hosts and Trading Partners in TIBCO Business Connect using EDI X 12 protocols.
- Used TIBCO Business Works to design the private process and map the fields of the Inbound EDI 810 Invoice , EDI 856 Shipment Notification and EDI 832 Sales Catalog processes.
- Used TIBCO Business Works to design the private process which Outbound EDI 850 Purchase Order from SAP.
- Implemented and Invoked Web Services using SOAP/WSDL in TIBCO Business Works.
- Developed a business process to check the product availability using Business Works.
- Designed a validation of Trading partner ID, Group ID, Transaction ID with the database.
- Created Exception handling using TIBCO Business Works.
- Configured and fine tuned the performance of TIBCO ADB Adapter for publications of Invoice, Shipment Notifications and Sales Catalog from SQL Server.
- Used TIBCO Administrator to deploy the processes.
- Interacted with back-end systems using JDBC connection in retrieving and updating data between web pages and the back-end systems.
Environment: TIBCO Business Works 5.X, Tibco EMS , TIBCO Designer 5.X , TIBCO ADB Adapter, Tibco RV, Tibco Administrator 5.X, XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP/HTTP, TIBCO Business Connect 5.X, PL/SQL, Java, Windows Server 2003 and SQL Server database.
Senior TIBCO Developer
Joliet is Yahoo's version of Siebel Sales for Yahoo Media. It is a single database that stores all information relating to companies, contacts, opportunities, and forecasts. It also facilitates the quote and order creation process through integration with IMS and Ruby.
- Enhanced the TIBCO business processes between Joliet and Ruby.
- Made Enhancements for processes between Joliet and CPT.
- Modified the interfaces for Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Addresses and Divisions using TIBCO business processes and publish and subscribe the RV Message.
- Modified the Error handler process to handle the errors encountered in business processes.
- Designed a separate Error handler process to route the Siebel errors to a separate business process and send E-mail notification.
- Created Services using SOAP and WSDL for getting the Company, Address, Contact, Division or Opportunity details.
- Responsible for issues related to Joliet, CPT and Ruby.
- Participated in integration, unit and functional testing and tested the interface.
- Configured the TIBCO Siebel Publication Adapter to pull the data from Siebel.
- Built the Business Event schema for the Accounts in the Siebel Adapter.
- Publish this Account information onto the TIBCO JMS bus.
- Configure JMS connections corresponding to the JBOSS JNDI Properties.
- Created route between JMS Server and JBOSS and send the messages from Siebel to Panama.
- Configured the TIBCO Siebel Subscription Adapter to subscribe the data from TIBCO JMS and send the data to Siebel.
- Installed TIBCO JMS server for Enterprise messaging.
- Configured TIBCO JMS Server for Fault tolerance.
- Created Static Queues, Topics, Bridges and Connection Factories on TIBCO JMS Server.
- Set up the users and groups on TIBCO JMS Server for access control for various applications.
- Worked on improving the performance and optimizing the flow control in TIBCO JMS Server.
Environment: TIBCO-EMS 4.X, TIBCO ADB Adapter 5.X, TIBCO-Business Works 5.X, XML, XSD, Siebel Adapter 5.X, SOAP, WSDL, TIBCO Custom Adapter 5.X, TBCO RV 7.X, Oracle, Siebel, Windows XP Pro, JBOSS J2EE .
Senior TIBCO Developer
British Gas is one of the major LNG companies which are implementing TIBCO process for their EAI. We are involved in extracting the A/R customer information to automate the reconciliation process between there trading system Nucleus R14 and SAP FI/CO. The process will involve extracting data from SAP and Nucleus and storing it in the Operation Data Store for reporting purposes. The data required will be extracted from SAP on a daily basis at the customer level.
- Involved in the design of the Integration interface.
- Configured ADB adapter for oracle database and used opcodes to insert or update into database.
- Designed and developed various XSD schemas for Common Data Model.
- Designed and developed various business works processes to convert from BAPI's to custom format.
- Implemented complex transformation logic with XPath and XSLT.
- Implemented the common logging and error handling service with the Interface.
- Tested the interface for functionality and performance.
- Deployed the service onto various environments by using TIBCO APPMANAGE Scripts.
- Created Hawk rule bases using TIBCO HAWK 4.5.
- Deployed code into DEV, Testing and Production boxes.
- Developed testing BW processes to test the core BW processes.
- Performed unit testing, integration testing and performance testing.
- Designed and developed Global error handling and auditing processes.
Environment: HP-UX 11i, AIX, Windows Server 2003, TIBCO - Business Works 5.X, TIB/EMS 4.X, TIBCO BW Administrator, Active Database Adapter 5.X, File Adapter 5.X, TIBCO Hawk 4.X, XML, XSD.
Ingram Micro is a world's largest technology equipment distributor. Ingram Micro spans all over the globe and has customers like Amazon, Dell, Wal-Mart and HP. Ingram developed an enterprise level IT infrastructure called Partner Gateway Connectivity to do the B2B transactions with its global partners for Invoices, Purchase Orders, Shipment Notification, Sales Catalog and many more documents. PGC consists of various projects developed with TIBCO Enterprise development tools, Java and legacy applications.
- Common Utility Framework: Involved in various connectivity projects, which connects Ingram with its partners, Amazon Europe , Wal-Mart and HP.
- Designed the integration interfaces between Ingram Micro and Amazon Europe divisions.
- Developed and implemented the global audit and error handling standards for all the TIBCO interfaces.
- Involved in setting up of infrastructural facilities like installing the TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Business Connect and TIBCO EDI Protocol.
- B2B Integration using Business Connect: Prepared technical design documents based on the functional specifications for EDI 810, EDI 832, EDI 856 and EDI 850 documents.
- Configured the Trading Hosts and Trading Partners in TIBCO Business Connect using EDI X12 protocols.
- Implemented TIBCO Business Works Process for receiving various transactions from Amazon through Business Connect.
- Designed and configured several TIBCO Business Works private process and mapped the fields of the Outbound EDI 810 Invoice , EDI 856 Shipment Notification and EDI 832 Sales Catalog processes using XPATH and published it to TIBCO Business Connect from SQL Server.
- Used TIBCO Business Works to design the private process which subscribes the Inbound EDI 850 Purchase Order from TIBCO Business Connect and load them into the SQL Server tables.
- Implemented complex transformation logics using Business Works XPATH functionalities.
- Configured and fine-tuned the performance of TIBCO ADB Adapter for publications of Invoice, Shipment Notifications and Sales Catalog from SQL Server.
- Implemented TIBCO Business Works Process to convert the Ingram formatted response transactions to Amazon formatted response XML transactions.
- Created XSD's for all XML transactions using TIBCO TURBO XML.
- Created the guideline files using EDI SpecBuilder for EDI 810, EDI 832, EDI 856 and EDI 850.
- Involved in identifying processes and components, describe business events and objects and design business process.
- Developed custom FTP Scripts using TIBCO Business Connect API for secure transactions in FTP over SSL.
- Generated unit test scripts and participated in integration and UAT.
- Used TIBCO Administrator to deploy the processes.
- Created rule bases in TIBCO Hawk to monitor various components logs and ledgers files.
- Involved in defect minimization and the bug fixes during the production runs.
- Designed Order approval and Error Retry dynamic processes in TIBCO Business Works.
- Created deployment documents and production run book.
Environment: TIBCO EMS, TIBCO File Adapter, TIBCO Administrator, Active Database Adapter, TIBCO RV, TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Business Connect, TIBCO EDI X12 Protocol, EDI SpecBuilder, XML, XSD, TIBCO Turbo XML, XSLT, TIBCO SmartMapper, PL/SQL, Windows Server 2003 and SQL Server database.
Operation of the Electrical Distribution Network is managed by Network Manager DMS. Network Manager offers full graphic and web based interface for control center operators, service center and call center personnel and management. TIBCO Business Works is used to process the inputs from SCADA/EMS via an SDK adapter which includes information like substation loads and relay fault data. TIBCO messaging service RV is used for the flow of data. Several Business processes are then run to find the exact location of fault occurrence, analyze the fault data and store the processed data in the Historian. This data is then available to the Network Manager via an SDK adapter to quickly resolve the power related issues and outages. Thus switch orders, crew dispatch and outage management is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Involved in the system study of the Distribution Network.
- Responsible for gathering initial requirements.
- Configured and administered TIBCO Business Works.
- Designed, developed and deployed ten business processes for calculating maximum load current requirement, analysis of load current and balancing the load.
- Used various palettes in TIBCO Business Works Designer namely HTTP, JDBC, FTP, RENDEZVOUS, FILE, JAVA, WORKFLOW AND XML.
- Implemented error handling and logging framework in Business Processes.
- Created XML Schema Definitions to validate XML's against their models.
- Configured the ADB adapter for grid station information and archiving status values, analog values, alarms and events.
- Extensively used XPATH for data mapping purposes.
- Arranged status meetings with clients to discuss load requirements.
- Involved in creating various HAWK rules for monitoring various applications.
Environment: TIBCO Business Works V 5.X , TIBCO Administrator V 5.X , Oracle 9i, XML, TIBCO SDK Adapter V 4.X , File Adapter, TIBCO HAWK V 4.X , GHView, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Visio, Win2000/2003.
- Developed GUI using JSP, Struts frame work.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, Struts, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Developed the Servlets necessary for handling various client requests.
- Implemented the client side data validation logic using Java Script.
- Developed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Used Apache Axis for the implementation of the SOAP.
- Designed and developed the Entity beans required for all the database tables required for processing requests and session beans to production cost and estimates for various shows.
- Created the front-end screens using HTML, XSL, and JSP.
- Used MVC2, Session fa ade, Application Integration patterns.
- Implemented SAX Parser to process xml data.
- Handle WSDL file and generate the SOAP request and response messages Using Apache Axis.
- Developed the ANT scripts to compile and deploy J2EE components into the container.
- Deployed application on Tomcat 5.0 server.
- Written Unit Test Cases.
Environment: J2EE JSP, JDBC, Servlets, Struts Framework , java-script, Web logic, Tomcat 5.0, Apache Ant, Oracle, MySQL, HTML, XML, Ajax, SOAP, Jabber Protocols for IM Interface , WAP, Windows 2000.