- Over 8 years of experience in software architecture, design, development, testing and support of web and enterprise applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Extensive working knowledge With Java/J2EE, Struts 1.2/2.0, EJB, Spring 3.0, Servlets, JSP, JQuery, Hibernate, JDBC/ODBC, XML/XSLT, JMS, JNDI, JSF 1.7/2.0 and Web Services.
- Excellent domain knowledge in the areas of Enterprise Application Development, UI, Distributed Computing.
- Extensive experience on GUI design and implementation using JSP, JSTL, Struts.
- Expertise in deploying applications on BEA Web logic 9.x,/10.x, IBM WebSphere 7.0/8.0 and Apache Tomcat 7.x Web-server.
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle SDLC starting from gathering Business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like V-model, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, XP and RUP.
- Worked on the MVC architecture implementations like Struts Framework.
- Good working knowledge with Agile for SDLC.
- Extensive working knowledge on performance tuning of various web applications
- Well acquainted with OOAD paradigm with UML.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, X Query and parsers like JAXP SAX, DOM JAXB and XML Beans.
- Worked on J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Facade, DAO, Business Delegates, Front controller and Servlets Filter etc..,
- Exposure to latest trends, technologies and approaches for SOA based development.
- Experienced in using the Java IDE's such as WSAD, RAD, Eclipse and Net Bean.
- Extensively worked on debugging using logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4J.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUNIT testing during the projects
- Strong experience using SQL and PL/SQL to write stored procedures, functions packages and triggers with hands on experience in SQL performance tuning operations.
- Experience with Databases like Oracle 10g/11g, IBM DB2, MYSQL, SQL SERVER 2008, JDBC etc.
- Very good at problem understanding and solution designing.
- Self-motivated and quick learner of new concepts and technologies.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Exposure to Full Life Cycle Solution Development Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing and User training .
- Efficient team player, having strong desire and capabilities to efficiently convert Customer's requirements into applications.
Languages : Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, XML,
J2EE Technologies : JSP, Servlets, Tag Libraries, JSTL, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS.
Frameworks : Apache Struts, Struts Validation framework, Spring Core, Security,
Hibernate, Junit, Apache Axis, JSF 1.7/2.0
Application/Web Servers : Web Sphere Application Server 6.0, Apache Jakarta Tomcat, BEA
Weblogic, JEE5 Web services.
Web Services XML : XML, XHTML, XSL, XSLT, CSS, SOAP, WSDL , SAX and DOM
IDE/ Tools : WSAD 5.1.2, RAD 6.1/7, Eclipse
RDBMS : Oracle 10g,11g, DB2, SQL server 2000, Mysql
OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Linux
Version Contro : SVN, Visual Source Safe, CVS
Methodoligies : Ajile and Test Driven Development, SCRUM
- Analyzed the business and systems requirements of the project and developed feasibility documents.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the Business users.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and unit testing of the project.
- Extensively used Spring MVC and Hibernate Framework for data handling.
- Involved in implementing the Hibernate API for database Connectivity
- Developed Hibernate mapping configuration files to provide the relation between java objects and database tables
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Used Spring Validation framework for performing data validations
- Developed Tag Libraries, using JSTL and Spring tags.
- Used Websphere application server 6.1 for deploying the application.
- Used CVS to maintain version controlled source code.
- Co-ordination with in the team and with other vendor team in case of dependencies
- Involved in configuring web.xml and spring-config.xml according to the Spring framework
- Resolving the Production issues during warranty phase.
- Primary Contact for 24/7 Production Support.
- Implementing Change Request raised by Business users.
JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, Hibernate, RAD, XML, JSTL tags, Serena Dimensions, Websphere Application Server 6.1, IBM DB2, JUnit, Windows XP, Java Script, Trouble Ticket Tracking System TTTS .
Sr. Java Consultant
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Performed all tests on production applications and prepare recovery procedures for all applications and provide upgrade to same.
- Provide 24x7 operational support to all production applications. Also provided support on holidays and weekends.
- Resolved production errors and deployed applications for end users
- Used Spring2.5 Framework to support the Hibernate tool.
- We used JSF for building web based user interfaces.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Hibernate to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE 10g.
- Web-Application was deployed on the WebSphere 6.1 server on Windows.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
Java, J2EE, Hibernate 2.5, JMS, Spring Core, JSF, JNDI, Oracle 10g, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, Rationale Rose, SAO, RAD, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 6.1, Unix, LOG4J.
- Involved in designing the architecture of the project according to various J2EE standards Client tier, Web tier, Business tier and EIS tier
- Designed use-case diagrams, ER diagrams, class diagrams UML and sequence diagrams
- Maintain logs of all issues and ensure resolutions according to quality assurance tests for all production processes.
- Created templates using various design patterns MVC, Front Controller, View Helper, Composite View, Value Object, Session Fa ade, and Data Access Object .
- Implemented secure communications using XML, SOAP over SSL
- Implemented form-based support using Struts, Tag libraries, Java Beans, Servlets, and UML. Struts Validator Framework was used for validation.
- The application was developed using various design patterns like DAO Design Pattern, Factory Pattern and Business Delegate.
- Developed Message Driven Beans and implemented Messaging Concept using JMS.
- Developed the Ant script to create the war/ear file and deploy into Web Sphere 6.1
- Developed complex SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers to augment the application logic
- Developed and executed test plans for system and integration testing for various production releases.
- Coordinate with various teams and raise support ticket for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes.
- Involved in designing the application and prepared Use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Developed Servlets and JSP based on MVC pattern using Struts Action framework.
- Used Tiles for setting the header, footer and navigation and Apache Validator Framework for Form validation.
- Using Resource and Properties files for i18n support.
- Involved in writing Hibernate queries and Hibernate specific configuration and mapping files.
- Used Log4J logging framework to write Log messages with various levels.
- Involved in fixing bugs and minor enhancements for the front-end modules.
- Used JUnit framework for writing Test Classes.
- Used Ant for starting up the application server in various modes.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Used SDLC Life Cycle
- Technical responsibilities included high level architecture and rapid development
- Design architecture following J2EE MVC framework
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts -Presentation View
- Developed and implemented Servlets running under JBoss
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object DAO for the business tier and integration Tier layer of the project
- Implemented CMP entity beans for persistence of business logic implementation
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement
- Inspection/Review of quality deliverables such as Design Documents.
- Wrote SQL Scripts, Stored procedures and SQL Loader to load reference data.
J2EE Java Servlets, JSP, Struts , MVC Framework, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle8i.
- Understanding of the requirements given by the customer.
- Participated in the Designing by using UML/ Rational Rose
- Developed EJB components encapsulating business logic.
- Create build environment for testing application on Netbeans.
- Extensively worked on applications including GUIs using Swing classes.
- Implemented Entity Beans in EJB to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively.
- Developed an interface for parsing XML and storing it in the Oracle database and vice versa.
- Preparing the design documents and review with analysis team, development team and testing team.
- Creating XML based configuration, property files for application and developing parsers.
- Used SAX, DOM technologies.
- Design and Development of business objects, data objects, view objects and helper classes.