- Experienced in software programming/modification.
- Adept at C , COBOL, VB, and Java.
- Able to modify applications and reports as necessary.
- Familiar with front and back end modules.
- Well-developed support and troubleshooting abilities. '
- Excellent analysis and reporting skills.
Windows, UNIX, C , C , Java, COBOL, ABAP, VB.Net, HTML
Manifesting ApplicationDesign, implementing, and maintaining a manifesting web application using C , Asp.Net, and SQL server. The application allows users to create a shipping manifest and ship that manifest to other locations. Users can add/edit items, containers, and personnel to be shipped.
Reporting Designed a Report Generator using DevExpress tools.
- Facility Statement Billing Design, implementing, and maintaining a billing application using vb.net and sql server. Facility Statement Billing creates billing statements for several facilities using Active Reports 6, Crystal Reports, and Excel to create the report.
- AR2000 Design, implement, and maintaining accounting applications such as, Accounts Receivables, Statement Billing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Reporting
Grant Reimbursement - Design and implemented a Grant Reimbursement application that is embedded into GFA General Fund Accounting application. Grant Reimbursement allows users to monitor spending of grant funds distributed by the state.
GFA General Fund Accounting debugging and maintenance of the accounting application. I modified and rewrote several processes including, the 'void check' process, and 'export to excel'. I was the main programmer handling bug fixes and enhancements for GFA. I also handled all version upgrades for the software.
SQL 2005, 2008 Sql 2005 and 2008 was used for data storage. I maintained the database schema and managed all upgrades and hot-fixes.
Designed and implemented a Radiation Safety Management Application in VB.NET.
RSM Radiation Safety Management
- Utilized Microsoft Visual Studios VB.NET to develop an OOP that manages and maintains radioactive sources, personnel, radioactive disposal, equipment inventory, and monitors radioactive accumulation for employees. The application uses SQL Server 2005 for data storage. Crystal Reports was used to design all reports.
IGP Irradiated Gem Process
- designed an application in VB.NET that will store irradiated activity of jewelry. SQL Server 2005 will be used for data storage. Worked with Gemclear company representatives to obtain requirements need for the project.
- Performed non-destructive inspections to determine the mechanical integrity of paper mill rolls for Stowe Woodward in Concord, NH.
- Utilized ultrasonic testing equipment to locate possible flaws in the material.
- Also performed magnetic particle testing of paper mill rolls to locate possible flaws in the material.
- Designed and implemented a quoting system in a VB.NET environment.
- Proposal System Utilized Microsoft Visual Studios VB.NET to design and implement a quoting application. Converted the application from an Access database to SQL Server 2003. The application used Crystal Reports to design all reports. The program linked vendors, customers, and products to allow users quick and easy access for creating quotes.
- Worked on an eight man team to maintain an internal portal that allowed managers to view bugs in on-going projects. The program was written in Java using the MyEclips environment.
- Prepared training material for new employees on Object Oriented ABAP for the SAP team.
- Researched NetWeaver, SAP's intergration platform.
- Performed radiographic non-destructive evaluations to determine mechanical integrity of structures for oil gas exploration, refining, storage, chemical, paper/pulp, and power generating industries.
- Utilized mobile radiography units to conduct inspections and data collection.
- Carried out both X-ray and gamma radiographic procedures. Prepared and delivered reports.
- Designed and re-formatted reports for management information system at Dixie Auto Glass.
- Carried out programming of business modules for large-scale applications, primarily accounting, AP/AR, General Ledger, and Order Entry. Additionally developed customized reports for clients.
- Designed front end and back end applications for management information systems.
- Played major role in converting user interface to graphical user interface.
- Operated in UNIX environment, with extensive use of COBOL and Accubench.