- 6 years of experience in full life cycle Software development involving analysis, design, development, documentation, implementation maintenance of application.
- Worked on domains like Banking, Insurance and Financial.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile development environment
- Strong experience in Requirements Analysis, Design and Development of Multi-applications using J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JDBC.
- Experience in designing of software using Agile development practices
- Extensive experience in developing various web based application using frameworks like Struts, spring and Hibernate.
- Proficient in SQL programming, writing Stored Procedures, Functions.
- Extensive experience in deploying J2EE applications on Windows environments.
- Implementation experience using XML based technologies like XML Beans, web services
- Solid background in Object-Oriented analysis and design and various Design Patterns.
- Strong working knowledge in Servers like JBoss and Tomcat.
- Extensive experience using Java IDE's like Eclipse.
- Hands on Experience in Oracle, SQL server, MySQL database.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Java EE Technology Frameworks
Java 6, EJB 3.0, Servlets 2.3, JDBC, Struts 2.x, Hibernate 4.x, spring 3.x,
JNDI, JMS, SOAP Spring MVC
Web Application Server Databases
Apache Tomcat 6.0, Web Logic 11g, Oracle 10g, MySQL 5.5, MS SQL Server 5.x
HTML 5, JSP 2.2, CSS 3.0, AJAX, Eclipse, MyEclipse
Role: Java Developer
- Worked on the development and testing of the infotainment module using Agile SCRUM methodologies
- Designed and developed persistence layer designed on ORM framework principles and developed it using Hibernate/JPA, DAO design pattern.
- Developed PL/SQL scripts, functions, triggers and stored procedures for the Oracle 10g database
- Applied Arquillian testing framework to project testing.
- Developed Underwriting Request Processor which is a SOAP based web service providing new request, update request and fetch status.
- Developed monitoring framework which used to implement scheduled service that are used for checking system status, reporting notification and so on.
- Involved in document analysis and technical feasibility discussions for implementing new functionalities
- Used Maven scripts for dependencies and building the application
- Used SVN and Git as source control management
- Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-Fixing and achieved the maximum code coverage using JUNIT test cases.
- Used Linux scripts for deploying the project and maintain Jboss server.
Java, J2EE, Hibernate, JPA, JBOSS, SOAP, SQL, PL/SQL, JMS, JUnit, JIRA, spring, JSP
Role: Java Developer
- Installed and configured WebLogic in Development and Testing environment
- Created User Interface screens using HTML, AJAX, CSS, Java script, jQuery, XSL
- Developed Action classes, ActionForms, and Struts Configuration file to handle required UI actions, JSPs for Views.
- Developed server side presentation layer using Struts 2 Framework.
- Used various design patterns like Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Service locator etc.
- Used RAD application development and configured external capabilities for various interface.
- Performed Inheritance based OR mappings in tables to simplify the data in Hibernate.
- Used Oracle database for SQL, PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, Oracle forms/Reports, Performance Tuning and Optimization.
- Worked on creating topics, queues for communication by using JMS.
- Deployed web services for updating the information to the workflow steps and getting the pre-configured workflow processes and invoked with RMI.
- Introduced and implemented Agile Methodologies such as Scrum and Test Driven Development TDD
Role: JAVA/J2EE developer
- Responsible for development of DAO's to interact with the database using JDBC
- Working with an Agile, Scrum methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work
- Developed JSP pages with MVC architecture using Struts2
- Responsible for designing Notification components for sending mails to notify the Vendors if there are any changes in the order or shipment specific notifications using JMS
- Responsible for development of Xml schemas and Implemented Java to xml binding using JAXB
- Responsible for development of ant build scripts for compilation, generation and deployment of application archive files WAR and EAR to Weblogic
- Invoked existing Stored Procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and updated the tables in database to implement business logic
- Used Log4j to implement logging facilities
- Responsible for Production support of Application by proactively looking at production issues
Role: Java Programmer
- Involved in requirement collection and analysis.
- Involved in developing front-end screens using JSP, Struts and HTML
- Involved in implementing persistent data management using JDBC
- Involved in problem analysis and coding
- Design and coding of screens involving complex calculations on various data windows accessing different tables on the oracle database
- Developed screens for Patient Registration, Inventory of Medicines, Billing of Services and Asset Modules
- Wrote stored procedures, Database Triggers
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting related to production and environment issues
- Performed Unit testing.
- Involved in end user training
Position: Java Developer
- Developing the web application for Virtual Appliance as a part of POC using Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, HTML,
- Involved in analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Involved in studying of the requirements, understanding of the business logic and acquiring domain knowledge required for the project
- Creating JUnit test cases to test individual modules.
- Involved in System Integration Testing, Manual Testing ,Regression Testing
- Build and deploying the project using maven and tomcat.
- Involved in Developing and calling RESTful and SOAP web services
- Writing the functional and technical documents for all the tasks after every sprint.
Java, J2EE, JUnit, Spring, Hibernate, XML, Maven, SVN, SOAP, WSDL