- 6 years of Information Technology experience in, Design, Development, production support, and maintenance.
- Experienced in using Agile Methodology including creating product / sprint catalogs, active participation in Scrum, Sprint planning and exit meetings.
- Experienced in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JPA, XML, JAXB, JAX-WS, AJAX, ANT and Web Services.
- Experienced in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle including proposal, process engineering, requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Good experience in implementing Object Oriented Analysis Design OOAD .
- Exposure to implementing Web Services WSDL using SOAP protocol .
- Hands on experience in developing user interfaces with HTML, DHTML, JSTL and CSS.
- Expertise in implementation of web applications using frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Spring web flow, JPA and Persistence Framework like Hibernate ORM Object Relational Mapping in a typical n-tier architecture.
- Expertise in MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Worked on the spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Worked on Hibernate for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert and update the data from the database.
- Good experience in server side Business Logic Development using Session, Entity and Message Driven Beans.
- Expertise in deploying enterprise applications on WEB /Application servers like IBM WebSphere, Jboss, Apache Tomcat .
- Experience working in Databases like Oracle 9i/8i/10g SQL, PL/SQL , MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j, Writing JUnit test cases and used Clear Quest, Jmeter for bug tracking.
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as CVS, Clear Case and SVN
- Experience in preparing project related documents using Microsoft Office Suite like MS-Office, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Visio.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time.
- Worked on code optimization performance tuning of various applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, technical, strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Quick learner with an ability to implement new skills effectively.
- Effective communication skills along with strong dedication and commitment towards work.
Java, C, C , Perl, PL/SQL
Core Java, Collections, Threads, Swing, I/O ,Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JSP, JSF, EJB, JMS,XML SAX , DOM , Struts, Web services, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, Spring, JAX, Hibernate
XML, CSS, XSL, XSLT, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX
Apache Tomcat, Glass Fish, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2
Eclipse, Netbeans IDE, Visual Studio
HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, SOAP, TCP/IP
Windows NT/2000/XP/ Vista/ Windows 7, Unix and Linux.
MS Visio, Rational Rose and UML, Use-case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams, Activity diagrams.
Agile Development, Waterfall Model, Test Driven Development
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
- Interacted with the stakeholders to gather requirements and business artifacts.
- Developed the GUIs using HTML, CSS, JSP, Java Script and JQuery Components.
- Developed APIs to process the JSON requests coming from the mobile GUI.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications internal and third party components using Restful services using Jersey.
- Integrated CMS content with the JSP and HTML pages.
- Implemented Hibernate ORM tool integration with Struts MVC to interact with back end persistence system Oracle11g .
- Developed Hibernate entity POJOs based on Database schema. Implemented Criteria Query and Lazy implementation.
- Involved in testing the Rest services using chrome's Postman rest client.
- Coordinated Unit JUnit, Mockito , Integration, Test Driven Development and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Developed and deployed application in Web Logic AS in clustered mode as JAR and EAR distribution.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management, and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Involved in Coding Server pages using JSP.
- Followed Agile software methodology for project development.
- Using Maven build tool to build and deploy the application.
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed the application using Struts following MVC architecture
- Identified the participating pages and the navigation paths between pages.
- Developed action and form classes based on Struts framework to handle the pages
- Used Weblogic Workshop page flow technology
- Created several JSPs and populated them with data from databases using JDBC
- Designed and developed EJBs to handle business logic and store persistent data
- Developed Web Services to retrieve data from legacy systems
- Developed server side functionality for Admin Interface features adding a User, Modifying the User Details, Assigning Roles, Modifying Roles etc
- Used J2EE Singleton design pattern
- Used EJB Session Beans
- Planned and implemented various SQL, Stored Procedure, and triggers
- Used JDBC to access Oracle database and implemented of connection pooling.
- Performed building and deployment of WAR, JAR files on test, stage, and production systems
- Used BEA WebLogic Application Server
- Used ANT for the build process
Role: Java Developer
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Implemented MVC Architecture by integrating JSF with Hibernate and Spring frameworks.
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces JSF , CSS, and XML.
- Developed JSF Components using MyFaces library.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to map the database tables.
- Used JNDI to perform lookup services for the various components of the system.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans Stateless Session beans to handle different transactions such as online funds transfer, bill payments to the service providers.
- Developed deployment descriptor for the EJB's to deploy on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Extensively worked on JMS using point-point, publisher/subscriber messaging Domains for implementing Exchange of information through Messages.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object, and SOA.
- Used Rational ClearQuest for Bug Tracking and Record Keeping in the Software Development process.
- Used Rational ClearCase for source configuration management.
- Build ANT Script for the application and used Log4J for debugging.
- Written Test cases using JUnit for Unit Testing of the application.
Role: Java Application Developer
- Involved in Designing, Developing, Bug fixing, documenting and unit testing the application.
- Analyzed and developed the application using Spring MVC framework.
- Used AJAX for client-to-server communication.
- Used spring framework in the development of a business bean and to interact with the Hibernate ORM tool.
- Used Web services to get the data from the central system.
- Used JPA Hibernate for data base transaction.
- Client side and server side data validations using the Java Scripts and faces Validations.
- Developed several SQL queries and stored procedures to retrieve the data.
- Used SVN the version control tool for code commit and update.
- Involved in mapping data base tables with Java Business objects using Hibernate.
- Used MyEclipse IDE and web logic application server in development.
- Written the JUNIT test cases for unit testing.
- Used Log4j for application debugging.
- Used Maven scripts for build process.
- Coordinating with onsite/offshore teams, and reporting.
- Document issues and resolution, maintain knowledge repository for onsite and offshore use.
Environment:Spring, Hibernate , Web services, Web logic Application Server , MyEclipse, Spring MVC, Java , JSP, SQL/PL SQL,Java script, CSS, HTML , Maven , Log4j and Ajax.