- Java Programmer with 7 years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementations of client/server, database and/or Intranet-based application using Java, J2EE technologies in various domains including Banking, Financial Big Data.
- Over 7 years of experience in Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, Implementation and Maintenance of client/server, database and/or Intranet-based application using JAVA Generics, Annotation -J2EE 1.7,JAXB, XML including Frameworks like Spring /Struts2/MVC-Model Architecture, Hibernate, JSF, AJAX, Web Services.
- Expertise in developing and deploying applications in IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Apache web server.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design OOD and Object Oriented Analysis OOA , UML associated Tools such as Rational Rose, XML using xmlspy accomplished a series of Web Based Java applications with differentiae's such as My Eclipse.
- Worked on various levels of application and services using Spring-Framework 2. 3 , EJB3, Struts2 and ORM tools like Hibernate 3.0 for fast pace and efficient code generation.
- Experienced with JSR request handling.
- Strong experience in implementing design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, MVC, DAO, Value Object, Template and Adapter
- Good Working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring ApplicationContext Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module etc. in Spring Framework.
- Implemented connectivity to database using JDBC API from Servlets and JSP through Java Beans Enterprise Java Beans EJB .
- Experienced with App development and UI design.
- Experience in development on Windows XP/Vista/7, LINUX platforms.
- Good team player with ability to solve problems, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
Windows XP/7, Linux
Java 1.4/1.5/1.6/5, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, C, C
EJB 3.0, RMI, JMS, XML SOAP, WSDL , JDBC
Servlets 2.2,Java Script, HTML ,JSF, AJAX, JSP 2.0, CSS, AngularJS
Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, MySQL
UML, Rational Rose
WebLogic 10.1.2, J Boss , IBM WebSphere Application Server 5
Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss 5.x ,Apache Tomcat 7.0 , Apache HTTP
Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, CVS, SVN, Spring, Spring Batch
Rational Application Developer 5.0, 5.1.2,MyEclipse 8.x, Eclipse 3.x
Net Beans 4.0/4.1.
TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP,SOAP
JUnit, Dream weaver 3.0, JSR, REST
Sr. Java/ J2ee Developer
Fee Waiver is the part of deposits module in Bank of America. The project mainly deals with the waiving of the Monthly Maintenance Fee for special customers in BOA. The waving of the fee is based on their internal score card transactions history, credit rating, customer rating etc. . The updated waiver information is sent to downstream application by batch framework and the waiver decision is processed through Rule Engine.
- Identified Requirements done the design and development of use cases using UML /Rational rose.
- Analysis and Design of the Object models and J2EE Design Patterns in various tiers of the application.
- Custom tags in JSP and access beans using Java Beans to support certain functionality, using Struts framework.
- Implemented much of business logic using Stored Procedures to improve the performance of application.
- Analyzed the Business Requirement specifications BRD and worked with Business Users and Business Analyst.
- Developed the UML Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Database Modification using SQL, PL/SQL triggers, Views in Oracle 9i.
- Developed GUI screens for application using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Written JUNIT test cases for testing UI Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts to do client side validations.
- Application is deployed on WebSphere Application server. Maven is used as a build tool.
- Developed framework using Java, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Worked on the Struts framework and JSP and Struts tag libraries to page display technology.
This academic project aims at simulate and predict human daily action through one's previous daily time and location data collected by self-build App and applying big data and machine learning on a server.
- Involved in service layer implementation.
- Involved web application design using Struts Framework
- Involved in backend connection.
- Implemented the view layer using JSP, Business layer using Spring 3.0, and Hibernate 4 for backend connection.
- Primarily responsible for reviewing the code.
- Developed application using Spring for presentation and business tiers and Hibernate ORM for persistence management.
- Increase server side efficiency by using Spring Batch.
- Involved in design, development and maintenance of all the POJO's, configuration files and configuring beans, action classes and associations between them.
- Used J2EE design patterns like DAO, MVC, Command, Singleton, Factory Pattern, Front Controller, etc
- Implemented Object persistence using Hibernate as ORM tool to map the Java objects to the database tables and Involved in writing HQL to avoid Database dependency on queries.
- Web designed and communicating in REST style.
- Using Java to create an Android App to collecting user's behavior data.
- Using Axure RP to create App UI prototype.
Sr. Java Developer
- Clearing System is a securities clearing application for financial clients for settlement, position tracking, and asset servicing of fixed income securities and mortgage-backed instruments. Designed developed Reference Data Module, Migration Module Reporting module.
- Responsible for development integration using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Read design artifacts including use case, class sequence diagrams using UML, Rational Software Architect.
- Designed implemented server side Reference Data Service using Spring Hibernate.
- Designed and developed reports using custom frameworks for Reporting and Extracts.
- Worked on SQL Queries for Reporting and Extracts.
- Generate JSP request and handling.
- Designed and developed Migration module for migrating customer from legacy system to our system.
- Implemented various Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Decorator, Facade throughout the project.
- Unit testing of the developed modules using JUnit Framework.
- Deployment, Maintenance Enhancement of application.
Sr. Java Developer
- PayPack is an application which involves calculation of Pay packages for Employees going out on Assignments to any part of the world. This Application has various modules including Core UI, Core Components, Pay Staging, Cost Projection, Imports-Exports and Allowances.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Used Rational Rose to generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams that modeled the design details of the application
- Developed UI screens using JSP, Struts tags and HTML
- Used Jakarta Struts Framework, based on the Model View Controller2 architecture, for rapid application development and ease of maintenance
- Used Validation framework for client-side validation and Internationalization to support multiple languages
- Implemented several design patterns such as Business Delegate, MVC, Singleton and Factory to resolve the most common design issues
- Encryption and Decryption using symmetric keys
- Involved in designing user screening and validations using HTML, JQuery and JSF
- Password encryption and Decryption and making it more sure
- Implemented SQL queries and Stored procedures for Oracle9i database
- Used XML parser APIs like DOM for marshalling and unmarshalling of data
- Used MyEclipse for writing JSPs, Struts, EJBs, and other java code snippets
- Built application using ANT and used Log4J to generate log files for the application
Environment: Java , J2EE , JSP 2.0, Struts 1.1 , Apache Tomcat, EJB , JSF, Servlet, JNDI, JMS, Oracle 9i, HTML, XML Web Services, MyEclipse, SOAP, ANT, Rational Rose , LOG4J.
- Involved in Business Process design and development using oracle BPM tool/ALBPM.
- Design and development of Hibernate, DAO layer for the application.
- Design and developed Web services based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS.
- Involved in designing the xml schema for using web services.
- Designed class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio 2007
- Created JSP page to modify logging levels dynamically without restarting the server
- Involved in creating automated builds using ANT to build/deploy onto weblogic server.
- Leveraged secondary level EhCache in sync with Hibernate to get optimized performance using persistence layer
- Implemented Test First unit testing framework driven using JUnit
- Developed and utilized J2EE Services and JMS components for messaging communication in WebLogic.
- Configured development environment using Weblogic application server for developers integration testing. Integrated User interface, server layer, persistence layer using Spring IOC, AOP and Spring MVC integration with OBPM, Spring integration with Hibernate.
- Developed dynamic proxies to consume the web services developed in JAX-WS standards for CRM module.
- Published JAX-WS based web services where in all the requests will be routed to this Single Point service and based on the request they are forwarded to the corresponding legacy operations.
- Development the Bison-solution an ERP product
- Worked under accounting and logistic software in order to fixing bugs in old releases.
- Reviewed business of logic, writing java code, writing documentation, time management
- Re-factoring and bug fixing and simplifying structure of program with applying J2EE patterns
Environment:XML , XSLT, jsp, servlets, EJB3, JMS, JMX, RMI, JAX -RPC,HTML, JDBC, AJAX, Oracle, JBoss