- Strong experience in working on different kinds of documentations like user requirement document, impact analysis document, technical design document, system test case document, etc.
- Extensively working on different test regions from unit testing to user acceptance testing of the applications by using tools like Eclipse, RSA, RTC, IBM Jazz Tool, JUNIT
- 8 years software development experience in Object-Oriented programming and analysis with extensive experience in the full life cycle of develop Web and Enterprise Applications, include design process, interface implementation, software testing, maintains, deployment and production support.
- Strong experience in development and implementation Java/J2EE Client and Server side Enterprise Application, understand creational, structural and behavioral typical design patterns, Agile, Scrum development methodology.
- Expert in Core Java JDK 1.5 , JDK 1.6 , JDK 1.7
- Strong experience in developing enterprise application using MVC pattern associate with Spring Framework , Hibernate 3.x / 4.x, Struts2, Maven, and worked with web or application servers like WebSphere 8.5, WebLogic 11g, Apache Tomcat 6/7, JBoss 5/6/7
- Skilled in design and implementation of Web Services-Based Distributed applications, expert in client side technologies such as Ajax, HTML/HTML5, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, JSP/Servlets, XML, XSD
- Experienced in developing SOA components Web Services, SOAP, REST and WSDL , experienced in working with multithreading to build up server side applications, skilled in publish/deployment applications in GAE, Amazon EC2 and Engine Yard cloud infrastructures
- Experienced in C with windows form, console and DLL dynamic-link library development using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012, experienced with VB script development
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Flash development using Adobe Flash CS5, Photoshop CS5, Flash Builder 4, professional in AS3.0 programming associate with Greensock open source libraries and Flex framework
- Experienced in Android application development, strong experience of developing view layer component, server side activities by using tools like SDK/AVD Manager, ADT, DDMS, Hierarchy Viewer
- Heavy experience in working with RDBMS with JDBC using SQL to access and manipulate data in relational databases like Oracle 10g/11g, MS-SQL Server 2008, MySQL 5.x, PostgreSQL 9.x, SQLite
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated achiever and ability to work independently and well perform within cross-functional teams.
Languages: Java, C , SQL, C/C , XML, XSD, HTML, JSP, CSS, VB, AS 3.0, JS, jQuery, Python, Ruby
Frameworks: Spring 3.x, JDBC, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, Struts 2, Flex4, JUNIT, Dom4j
Servers: WebSphere 8.5 Application Server/Portal Server , WebLogic 11gR1, Apache Tomcat 5/6/7, JBoss 5/6/7
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MS-SQL Server 2008, MySQL 5.5, PostgreSQL 9.1, SQLite, MS Access
IDEs: RSA 8.5 IBM Rational Software Architect , RTC 5.0 IBM Rational Team Concert , Eclipse Plug-ins 3.5/3.6/3.7/4.2, Netbeans 6.9/7.0, DataCap Studio, Crystal Reports, SAS, Aptana, Adobe Flash CS5, Adobe Flash Builder 4, Android Studio
Tools: JUNIT, UML, Log4j, CVS, SVN, Maven 2, Ant, Putty, Notepad , Git/Github, SublimeText2, Cygwin
OS: Windows 95/98/Me/XP/7, Linux Ubuntu/Red Hat, Unix, Solaris, Mac OS X
- Actively participated in Design and discussion of the application implementation and scope, understand design patterns and RAD development environment, member of ECM Enterprise Component Management team.
- Worked on Datacap Capture Application development with 8.1 installations and Fix Pack 1 installed, defined DCO structure for Documents, Pages, Fields and its related variables, and configured rule sets in batch level, document level, page level and field level to satisfy the executing requirement.
- Worked on Customer Website development with portal, page and services development using Java and Spring MVC pattern, JSP, HTML, HTML Custom Tags, CSS, JS, JQuary for frontend page develop, spring bean, session and context, hibernate for backend logic develop and deploy on WebSphere Application/Portal server.
- Worked on Web Service SOAP/REST with secured token and SSL turned on, integrated calling Web Service from Capture Application using C to develop custom DLL.
- Worked on Task profile set up for each job, configured different workflows Email, Fax and Scan as incoming resources. Configured station Id, users, user group and shortcuts in the web configuration client, and integrated Windows Authentication with the Capture Application by Active Directory.
- Coded on C for custom actions and custom panels with XML parsing, File IO relocation, worked on Data Access Object and wrote SQLs for C and Oracle Database to retrieval, updates and insert operations for Oracle 11g RDBMS, built Custom Panels for user interface to access scan process, verify process and fix up process.
- Worked on Code 39 and PDF 417 Barcode for reading and indexing data, worked on Fingerprint Matching process to identified pages, worked on OCR to capture data from certain zone of the page.
- Worked on batch process to export Document objects muti-tif or pdf files to FileNet from Capture Application, with document properties, different folder path and settings, worked on IBML integration with Capture Application.
- Used RRS log, Log4j to log message on different level, worked on Rule Runner manager to manage multithreading tasks and set up the automatically running tasks.
- Helped to set up different environments and machines installations, help with the training team and testing team, wrote test scripts, JUnit for testing. Participated in go live deployment and production support.
- Actively participated in peer review, code debug, defect resolution and change request by using RTC and RQM, participated in form development by using Adobe Live Cycle with Java Script and XML/XSD mapping.
- Participated in HP Diagnostic tool to review the performance of CPU and memory usage for each tasks and for each function level. Help to debug and reviewing the tool.
Environment: IBM Datacap 8.1, .Net 2.0/.Net 4.0, Oracle 11g, FileNet P8 5.1, Visual Studio 2012, sqlDeveloper, Toad, JDK 1.6, .Net2.0/4.0, XML, XSD, JSP/Servlets, Oracle Data Provider , SoapUI, HTML, CSS, JS, JUnit, , putty, IBM Relation Team Concert, IBM Relational Quality Management, IBM Rational Software Architect 8.5, WebSphere 8.5, Toad for Oracle 11.6, Adobe Live Cycle 10.0.2 etc.
- Worked on Oracle Enterprise Taxation Management system, which implemented Web Service SOAP/REST , based on Service Oriented architecture SOA to configure, create, and update objects and schemas, used SoapUI to test web services, and coded BPA script to perform business logic.
- Actively participated in Analysis Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC Model-View-Controller , Design Patterns and J2EE Architecture, applied Agile development methodology to improve communication and cooperation between business owners and the developers.
- Involved in redesign application flows and UML diagrams, participated in redesign functionalities using Spring as dependency injection framework, in order to promote rapid development and code maintainability.
- Enhanced view layer based on existing configuration with a brand new feel and look by implementing HTML, CSS, JS and control layer with JSP/Servlets based on object mapping within the system.
- Worked on Core Java to code complex business logic to satisfy the function design, involved in working with multithreading for building server side batch process applications, in order to allow simultaneous access to multiple applications, and improve performance and concurrency.
- Actively worked on XML/XSD mapping, used Dom4j to perform XML parsing, documented for schema updating and participated in trigger development, used exceptions for error handling.
- Strong experience in working with Oracle 11g, used JDBC and Hibernate 3 a full-featured, open source Object-to-Relational O/R mapping framework to work with Plain Old Java Objects POJOs and DAO classes to perform database operations, implemented JMS asynchronous messaging to communicate between different applications.
- Wrote sophisticated PL/SQL and SQLs to query, extract, and count certain data from different level of database schemas to satisfy complex business rules for reports by using sqlDeveloper.
- Used Ant script to deploy and align dependencies, employed Log4j to log different levels of messages, use SVN to synchronize code with teammates and version control.
- Used Eclipse IDE as a development environment and deployed on Weblogic 11g server, debug and testing using tools like JUnit, FindBugs, participated in demo and presentation the functionalities of the project.
- Participated both in OC outbound correspondence team and QRE query, reports, extracts with SAS developers, good documentation and communication skill, self-motivated achiever and team player.
Environment: Eclipse 3.7, Oracle 11g, sqlDeveloper, JDK 1.6, XML, XSD, Dom4j, BPA, JSP/Servlets, Spring 3.03, JDBC, SoapUI, JMS, Hibernate 3, HTML, CSS, JS, JUnit, FindBugs, Maven2, Log4j, SVN, Weblogic 11g, putty, Jira etc.
- Actively participated in Analysis Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC Model-View-Controller , Design Patterns and J2EE Architecture, Agile development process.
- Involved in redesign application flows and UML diagrams, participated in re-design functionalities using Spring framework, in order to promote rapid development and code maintainability.
- Enhanced view layer with a brand new feel and look by implementing HTML5 with 2D/3D graphics, CSS, JS and control layer with JSP/Servlets.
- Used JDBC to develop DAO which performs all the DDL and DML operations for services, in order to simplified Enterprise Development.
- Experienced in working with Oracle 11g relational database, wrote great quantity of PL/SQLs to access, update and maintain user data by using tools like SqlDeveloper.
- Involved in working with multithreading for building server side applications, in order to allow simultaneous access to multiple applications, and improve performance and concurrency.
- Implemented JMS 1.3 with MDB message drive beans EJB 3.0 to allow the communication between different components of a distributed application to be loosely coupled, reliable, and asynchronous.
- Worked on project deployment files for security role descriptions, servlet mappings, Java bean class definitions, JSPs declarations, XML mapping.
- Worked on Web Service applications for supporting interoperable machine-to-machine interaction over a network and manipulating, transferring data between different applications using WSDL.
- Used Maven 2 to clean, install, build and deploy and align dependencies, employed Log4j to log different levels of messages, used CVS to synchronize code with teammates and version control.
- Used Eclipse IDE as a development environment and deployed on JBoss 6 server, involved in code review, debug and testing using tools like JUnit, participated in demo and presentation the functionalities of the project.
Environment: Eclipse 3.6, Oracle 11g, Flex4, JDK 1.6,JMS 1.3, JSP 2.4, PL/SQL, Servlets 3.0, Spring 3.03, DHTML, CSS, Java script, JPA, JDBC, SqlDeveloper, JUnit, XML, Maven2, AJAX, Log4j, CVS, JBoss 6,etc.
- Involved in requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC , participated in UML design and implementing by using Relational Rose.
- Acted as team lead in manipulating contact database, content provider, reduced database searching complexity in terms of time from O n 2 to O n log n .
- Implemented multithreading associate with view layer custom List View design to solve the periodical device scan issue and display the scan results in a proper way.
- Experienced in sending receiving messages from different services by using intent and bundle objects.
- Involved in developing services for Bluetooth data transferring between devices by using Bluetooth paring, pin exchanging and discoverable model technologies.
- Involved in background notification service development, enabled functions to send multilayer notifications to user in a certain time.
- Strong experience in multi-layer architecture, participated in develop applications layer contacts, phone activities by using framework like activity manager, window manager, view system, notification manager, etc.
- Experienced in android's Linux based kernel and libraries, like Core 2.x library, Dalvik Virtual Machine, WebKit, Media Framework, Bluetooth Driver, Power Management, etc.
- Involved in view layer design and implementation, costumed sharp look of multiple components like list view, button, and icon by using design tool like Photoshop CS5.
- Worked with local device database SQLite, worked on content provider and SQL queries to access, create, update, and delete user data in local contact book database.
- Acted as team lead in sensor activity, data collecting and service, created shake action to refresh nearby devices, and throw catch action to exchange user information.
- Configured and developed main.xml to implement the design of layout, component id and properties.
- Participated in building service to collect user data from different aspects, like GPS location, target device info.
- Involved in code review, testing and maintains, by using AVD and Samsung Nexus S to develop and test program, actively participated in demo and presentation of the application.
Environment: Eclipse 3.5, Android SDK 2.0/2.2, SQLite, UML, CVS, XML, ADT, AVD Manager, DDMS, Hierarchy Viewer, Emulator, Photoshop CS5, etc.
- Actively involved in requirements, analysis and design application objects which are collaborated according to their intended association by UML and OOAD.
- Implemented application based on spring framework, developed the classes using dependency injection to allow selection among multiple implementations of a given dependency interface at runtime.
- Implemented Flex 3 framework Used AS3.0 to apply OOP in flash and flex to develop animations, associate with greensock libraries, involved in using Photoshop to beautiful animations, icons, images, involved in 3D graphics design and Animations using blender open source tool.
- Developed JDBC components and APIs to connect to the database, worked on DAO Data Access Object classes for database queries.
- Worked on Apache Tomcat 6 container to deployment application, which provides a pure Java HTTP web server environment for Java code to run.
- Participated in working with Hibernate 3.x framework for mapping an object-oriented domain model to Oracle 10g database as the persistence layer.
- Responsible for updating database tables and designing SQL queries using PL/SQL stored procedure, package and trigger .
- Used Git and Github private online repository to synchronize project references.
- Used Adobe Flash CS5 and Photoshop CS5 to design animation, using Flash Builder 4 to organize and maintain the structure of application.
- Responsible for writing Ant scripts for deployment, used Log4j to log system messages from different level, involved in documentation of the module and project.
Environment: Eclipse 3.5, JDK 1.6, Spring 3.0, JSP/Servlets, Apache Tomcat 6, HTML, CSS, JS, JDBC, Oracle 10g, SqlDeveloper, Ant, Flash CS5, Flash Builder 4, Photoshop, Log4j,CVS,etc.
- Participated in customer interaction, analysis of the requirements and project scheduling, involved in design the structure of application using UML.
- Implemented code by using the powerful features of OOPL like PIE polymorphism, inheritance and encapsulation .
- Developed multiple POJOs Plain Old Java Object by using Eclipse and worked on Messaging service by implementing JMS.
- Implemented Struts to reduce the development maintains time, to extend the Java Servlet API to encourage developers to adopt a model-view-controller MVC architecture.
- Develop dynamic web page using JSP to invoke servlets, beautiful view layer by custom HTML components using CSS to define the appearance and layout of text and other material.
- Developed Servlets in forwarding requests to different Servers and Servlets, enabled the functions to verify user role and give them the right authority to access and manipulate data.
- Involved in working with Oracle 10.x database, actively participate in database design, implementation and administration using SQL.
- Developed JDBC components to access, create, update and delete certain data in the database.
- Using Eclipse 3.x as the main development environment associate with multiple tools and plugins, used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages in certain system level.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat 5.5 to implements the Java Servlet and the Java Server Pages JSP specifications , developed the configuration by editing XML configuration files.
- Implemented Hibernate, an Object to Relational mapping framework, used Maven to automate the build process.
- Preparing documents for various specification and work request.
- Actively participated in Analysis Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC Model-View-Controller , Design Patterns and J2EE Architecture.
- Responsible for designing the system based on UML concepts, which included data flow diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams using Relational Rose 2003.
- Involved in the development of front end screen design and error handling using JSP.
- Focused on custom integration between all the products with distributed and multi-threaded parallel processing: Web Services SOAP over HTTP/HTTPS WS-Security WSDL/XML , Java Threads, deadlock avoidance, robust error recovery, scalable high performance, security, extensibility, component architectures, design patterns, and object oriented design.
- Developed DTO's data transfer objects to transfer data between subsystems and Factory Patterns to implement the concept of factories as a part of the application.
- Develop dynamic web page using multiple view layer technologies like JSP/Servlets, HTML tags, costumed CSS layer to beautiful the feel of webpage, and used JS in order to give enhanced user interfaces.
- Involved in flash animation design and implementation by using Macromedia Flash 8.
- Used Apache Tomcat 5 as the web container to implements the Java Servlet and the JSP specifications.
- Responsible for updating tables and designing SQL to access, manipulate MySQL database associate using tools like MySQL workbench and MySQL front to deal with user data.
- Responsible in the review for developing, integrating various modules /sub systems by using tools like writing Ant scripts for deployment, Log4j to log certain level messages.
- Provided technical support, hardware and software installation support, involved in code review and testing and project documentation.
Environment: Eclipse 3.x, Core Java, JDK 1.5, HTML, CSS, XML, JSP, JS, Spring 2.X, Servlets, RMI, SOAP, Log4j, Apache Tomcat 5.x, MySQL 5.0, Macromedia Flash 8, Apache Ant, MVC, Relational Rose 2003, MS-Office 2003, etc.