- More than Seven 7 year of experience as a Java/J2EE developer in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation and Testing of web based and client server multi-tier applications
- Excellent experience in full life cycle application development using Java EE 5, Java SE 6, Servlets 2.x, SPRING 3.0/2.5, JDBC, JSP , Java Scripts, EJB 3.0/2.0, XML, XSLT, UML, STRUTS 2.0, Oracle 10g, MS SQL SERVER, HIBERNATE 3.2/3.0/2.5.
- Strong experience in end user requirements gathering, analysis, designing and developing applications using Rational Rose, TOMCAT, Weblogic 10.0/8.1, Web sphere 7/6
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools ANT and Maven debugging through log4j.
- Proficient in persistence framework like Hibernate ORM, iBATIS Data Mapper, JPA.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture including Universal Description and Discovery Integration UDDI lookups, Web Services Description Language WSDL using SOAP protocol, XML, JAXP, SAX and DOM.
- Development, testing and deployment experience of enterprise applications on Windows UNIX platforms through IDE's such as Eclipse/MyEclipse, WSAD/RAD.
- Extensively utilized the features provided by Struts and Spring framework in various projects for MVC architecture.
- Experience in working with Agile SCRUM Methodology.
- Experience in Development and Maintenance of enterprise applications using J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts.
- Experience in providing Production Support for Java/J2EE applications.
- Expertise in Development of web-based applications in Java, J2EE Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JNDI and JMS , REST and Restful Web Services, SOAP, Axis2, Spring 3.0/2.5, Hibernate 3.0, JPA, XML, XSL, XSLT, CSS Application servers Websphere, JBOSS,Tomcat and Oracle Weblogic Strong OOA/OOD concepts.
- Experience with unit testing using Junit and knowledge of ANT and Log4j tools.
- Good experience with XML, XML Parsers Web Services.
- Experience with test-driven development TDD using a various unit testing framework such as JUnit
- Experience in batch programming.
- Worked on full cycle development from conceptualization to programming and deployment.
- Experience in developing PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Experience with Multithreading.
- Able to work with little or no supervision. Good communication and time management skills.
Internet Technologies : Java EE 5.0, Java JDBC 2.0, Java Beans, RMI , J2EE EJB
Frameworks/ORM tools: Spring 3.0/2.5, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0/3.2/2.5
App Servers/ Middleware: WebSphere 7.0/6.1, Tomcat 6.0, Weblogic 10/9/8, JBoss
IDE / Programming Tools: Eclipse 3.6/3.5/2.5, JBuilder X, SQL Navigator, PL/SQL Developer
Operating System: Unix, Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
Database/Tools: JDBC, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 7.0, MySQL
Libraries and Tools: Ant, Maven, Jasper Reports,
Version Control: SVN, Win CVS 1.3, VSS 6.0.
Functional Domain: Financial, Banking, Retail, Healthcare, Insurance
Sr. Java Developer
- BulkEmailOutreachRS application was developed to send different kind of emails like policy change or policy expiration or insurance rate change to customers. The main theme behind this application was to send email to multiple customers at a same time. So we developed this application using Spring Batch. We used spring scheduler to automatically start this application at fixed regular intervals.
- OutreachRS was a Restful Application developed using Jersey framework. Basically the objective of this project was to maintain the database for use by their other applications like BulkEmailOutreach RS web application. OutreachRS was for inner use, means only company's employees could access it through other applications. Using this application employee could add new contact, contact's lists and also update or disable contacts. They could create contacts, contact lists, templates, template list and also perform update and delete operations. To make it secure Spring Security was implemented.
- Involved in Analysis, design and Implementation of Business User Requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily scrum meetings to produce quality deliverable within time.
- Developed Restful web service using Jersey Framework to allow communication between different applications.
- Used Spring Batch for processing batch jobs like sending email to multiple customers/clients at the same time.
- Used Spring Scheduler to boot/start job at regular intervals.
- Used Spring Framework's IOC module dependency injection and AOP module for implementing different aspects and used different J2EE design patterns like Data Access Object, Singleton, Bean Factory, Composite View .
- Used JPA with Hibernate as an ORM tool to communicate with database.
- Used Maven as a building tool.
- Used IBM RTC for bug tracking, tasks tracking, project management and it's built in version control tool.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Used Oracle10g database.
- Used Oracle's WebLogic 11g application server for application deployment.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and did modifications in existing database structure as required using Oracle database.
- Performed testing of DAO classes using JUnit.
Environment: JAVA 1.6, Hibernate 4.0, Spring 3.2, Jersey 1.12, Restful Web Service, Maven 3.0, Eclipse Juno 4.2.0, Agile Methodology, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, WebLogic 11g application server, IBM RTC, JUnit, Log4J, Windows, Spring Batch, Spring Scheduler, Spring Security
JAVA / J2EE Developer
Loan Request System / Customer account management
Loan Request Request The objective of this project is to replace the existing manual process of initiating the loan application. It was a web-based application that electronically submits documentation requests to the Loan Centers, electronically sends detailed loan information from Loan Manager, plus additional information entered into the forms, to the new Loan Center workflow process. This electronic submission process will take the place of the
- Customer Account management The purpose of this project is to allow users to quickly and easily obtain about the recent transactions of the customer and Banking Centers. The user is presented with different search categories by account number, Customer name search, Organizational Hierarchy, Operator Name Search, Operator ID search and Subtype Search. Once the search complete then users can download the records in excel format or html. Search results by using region, branch etc for daily transaction, hourly transactions etc.
- Involved in study of User Requirement Specification.
- Actively participated in the daily scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time..
- Information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Worked with Agile SCRUM Methodology.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between the applications
- using Rest and SOAP based Webservices.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets
- and Spring 3.0.
- Integrated Spring Dependency Injection among different layers of an application.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC
- Implemented Business Logic using POJO's and used Websphere 7.0 to deploy the applications
- Used Spring Framework for MVC for writing Controller, Validations and View. Iterative based methodology applied for the development of the application Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like DAO, Singleton, Factory. Wrote Hibernate classes, DAO's to retrieve store data, configured hibernate files. Developed Service layer interfaces by applying business rules to interact with DAO layer for transactions. Participated in the code reviews, testing of the functionalities that are developed. JUnit Testing of DAO. Involved in the Integration Testing and Bug fixing.
- Used Java Persistence API JPA through Hibernate
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development of the application.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the
- Used SVN for version control
- Created rich client using Ajax to pull the data from database.
- DOM parser.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the
- Design and Development of Client side scripts using JAVA, JSP, and Java Script, Apache
- Tomcat 6.
Customer Information Retrieval System
Information about Credit Card Customers and ATM Debit card customers. This Application enables the agents of the Bank to achieve the following functionalities:
Customer Search, Set Up Accounts, Overdraft Protection Advance, Reports, Change Officer/ Branch, Declined Applications, Download Files.
The purpose of this project is to allow users to quickly and easily obtain about the recent transactions of the customer and Banking Centers. The user is presented with different search categories by account number, Customer name search, Organizational Hierarchy, Operator Name Search, Operator ID search and Subtype Search. Once the search complete then users can download the records in excel format or html. Search results by using region, branch etc for daily transaction, hourly transactions etc.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle SDLC of the project.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control IOC architecture and Hibernate.
- System built using Model-View-Controller MVC architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between application through SOAP over HTTP using Apache Axis2
- Used Spring webflow to handle different sets of processes
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Used SVN as a version control tool.
- Used Weblogic Application Server
- Automate build process by writing ANT build scripts.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams sequence and collaboration and activity diagrams.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project.
- Used Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
Senior Java Developer
The Market Place Application tracks the activities of service providers and buyers of different services offered by Sears.
- Involved in implementation of front end validation component using Java Script, server side validation component using Java classes.
- Application Design Documented for my entire requirement.
- Develop UML diagrams such as Class, Sequence and Activity Diagrams to understand the Systems architecture.
- Implemented object/relational persistence Hibernate for the domain model
- Worked on Requirements Specification, Analysis, Design, development, testing and Maintenance using UML.
- Involved in configuration of Struts MVC, E-mail, File-Upload, and Integration with ORM Framework Hibernate .
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework
- Developed Spring and Hibernate based multi- tier Web Application.
- Involved in requirement analysis, functional specifications and over-all component design.
- Designed and Developed WebServices using UDDI, WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 9i Database.
- Developed DAOs using DAO Design Pattern to insert and update the data for the Policy Module.
- Helped in developing the complete business flow and helped incorporate session validity checks, form validations and error handling in the application.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring Aspect Oriented Programming AOP functionality.
- Deployed the jar, war and ear files on the Web Sphere Application Server.
- Wrote, debugged ANT, Maven Scripts for building the entire web application and deploy them on WebSphere.
- Involved in server side validations using AJAX
- Deployed applications on Websphere Application Server.
- Involved in Unit Testing of the components using JUnit.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Developed the application as per the functional requirements from the analysts
- Developed web screens in Html and JSP.
- Design and Development of User Interface using Struts tag libraries
- Responsible for client side validations and server side validations in JSP
- Increased performance of the extended applications by making effective use of various design patterns Front Controller, Business delegate, DAO and Session facade
- Design and Development of server side modules using J2EE, Struts, EJB and Utility classes
- Development of test cases for unit testing
- Used WebServices to extract and communicate the records using XML and REST
- Involved in maintenance and support
- Documentation of the application
- Installed and configured WebLogic in Development and Testing environment
- Developed the transaction-oriented logic in the Data Access Layer.
- Designed, developed, debugged and tested the web based J2EE application
- Used Log4J utility to log error, info and debug messages.
- Configured and deployed the J2EE application on Weblogic Application Server
- Played major role in the completion of the project.
- Used the Transaction to persist the data in the Oracle 9i.
- Used apache struts to develop the web-based components
- Tested the whole application for errors screen by screens
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, PL/SQL, Weblogic Application Server, REST and SOAP Webservices, UML, Visio, SVN, Log4J, Unix, Win XP.
- Involved in requirement gathering, HLD and LLD and prepared activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, class diagrams and use case diagrams for various use cases using Rational Rose.
- Worked on JSP, Servlets.
- Used Maven for building individual modules.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit.
- Implemented build and deployment scripts using ANT.
- Involved in unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, code reviews.