- Results-driven software professional with 8 years of experience in Java/J2EE applications and complete life cycle of system development including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation phases in Banking, Insurance and Healthcare domains.
- Expertise in Application Design Architecture using Core Java, J2EE, EJB, Hibernate, Swing, Struts, Spring, JSP, Servlets, Filters, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JSF , MDB, Java Beans, Web Services, AJAX, Java Script, HTML, Oracle, Sybase, ANT, Maven, log4j.
- Implemented several core Java concepts including Collections API, Java Threads, I/O system, Reflection API, and JDBC.
- Designed diagrams using UML with Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Expert knowledge on J2EE Design Patterns like Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Chain-of-responsibility and Data Access Object for building J2EE applications.
- Expert in multi-open source frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JPA, Ibatis.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JMS, Restful and Service Oriented Architecture SOA .
- Extensively made use of Log4j and Maven.
- Delivered the projects on time and on budget.
- Worked in SOAP, JAXB, JAXP, JAX-RPC, XML/XSLT and WSDL for developing Web Services.
- Used SoapUI for Web Services testing.
- Popped up SOAP APIs using EJB3 in JPA and this is the single point look up of all the java application.
- Explicitly used Spring AroundAdvice to log the whole flow of the application.
- Liaison between my team and business analysts.
- Experience in various databases Oracle, DB2, PostgreSql and SQL Server.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and created complex schemas.
- Experience with build automation and dependency management tools e.g. Ant, Maven
- Designed distributed application architecture, object oriented design, and web based applications by using industry standards and meeting CMMI-4 requirements.
- Supported my project managers in creating system view 1, helped in Work Breakdown Structure.
- Experience in working on Linux environment and writing UNIX shell scripts.
- Implemented Apache Lucene and Apache Tika for indexing and content extraction.
- Developed dashboards for analyzing the data with D3 charts.
- Experience in programming, deploying, configuring, fine-tuning and administering middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBOSS Apache Tomcat.
- Created Test Cases for JUnit Testing.
- Experience in developing Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using Oracle PL/SQL and DB2.
- Extensive experience on version control tools like SVN, CVS and trouble shooted many tickets using JIRA.
- Created Javadocs for all the source code of the entire project.
- Assisted project manager in defining project scope, time effort estimates and deliverable management.
- Strong analytical, debugging skills with experience in fixing ad hoc production issues.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal skills.
- Experience in various software development IDE's like Eclipse, MyEclipse, IntelliJ and Editors like Edit plus.
Microsoft Windows XP /7, Unix, Linux,
C, C ,Java, JMS, EJB 3.0, Cobol, Visual Basic, Java Script, Jquery, AJAX, Unix Shell Script, XML, Swing, XSLT, XSL, XHTML, HTML, JSP/ASP, JSF, Servlets, Hibernate, VB .net and C
Web Application Development Technologies
J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JPA, Enterprise Java Beans EJB , Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle ADF, Web Services
Application Build Tools
Apache Ant, Maven
Apache Tomcat, JBoss, and Oracle Weblogic
Database Development Technologies
SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Oracle Forms
Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
IDE/Development Software Suite
Eclipse, NetBeans, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, Microsoft SQL Development Management Studio, File Zilla, Putty.
|SVN, VSS, Git|
Issue tracking software
Sr. Java Developer
- Participated in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories.
- Developed UI screens using Bootstrap, CSS and jQuery.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility implemented Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Implemented Spring AOP for admin services.
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Framework to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller IOC .
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements in EJB and deployed them on to WebLogic Application Server.
- Created Spring MVC Controllers to route the requests.
- Developed Rest architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Created all the services to work with the various entities provided and restified the services using REST APIs.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server side JSP scripting.
- Reduced system downtime by 20 and increased on-line business opportunities / revenue by implementing content management system enhancements leveraging Web 2.0 technologies.
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA / Web Service / Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for Eclipse, maven, Jetty.
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in Weblogic.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2. Also used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on Weblogic Server.
Sr Java Developer
- Used Agile methodology during the development of the project.
- Used the Use cases, Interaction diagrams and Class diagrams in development of the application.
- Implemented Model View Controller MVC architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interface with the application logic.
- Worked with Business Managers to develop Technical design documents based on the application requirements.
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic views into JSP pages.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data
- Implemented design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO and Spring IOC.
- Used Spring IOC for providing object factories, service objects and DAO objects.
- Used Spring AOP's declarative transaction management.
- Used spring for Dependency Injection DI and AOP AspectJ .
- Used Spring Hibernate template to access relational DBMS via Hibernate.
- Used JQuery java script library for developing interactive web application.
- Wrote unit test cases by using JUnit framework.
- Used Maven for build automation.
- Created Servlets and Java Server Pages, which route submittals to the appropriate Enterprise Java Bean EJB components and render retrieved information.
- Developed EJB Components, both Entity and Session beans, modeling the business logic.
- Wrote stored procedures in Oracle to validate data and ensure System integrity for various tests based on different specifications.
- Involved in deployment components on Weblogic application server.
- Performed Unit Testing of all Modules.
Senior Java Developer
- Participated in gathering requirements from the HR team and analyzing the requirements.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture Struts Framework, Hibernate and EJB deployed on Websphere Application Server connecting to an Oracle database.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Develop software in JAVA/J2EE, EJB, Struts, XML, Oracle and Enterprise Architecture.
- Maintain Cross Browser compatibility implement Responsive Design custom media queries, etc.
- Created and tested scripts using JQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox Firebug .
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization SEO techniques.
- Used iBATIS framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management
- Implemented MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and implemented custom tag libraries.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and JSF.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Hibernate, Servlets and JSP
- Architectured Designed the Restful web services and developed core component layers like xml validation, core service layer.
- Used EJB, JMS, Java Script in enhancement of the product
- JSON is used for serializing and deserializing data that is sent to or receive from JSP pages.
- Designed and Developed Servlets and JSP pages for authentication
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA
- Created web services using SOAP for SOA.
- Wrote Java programs, performed builds, monitored DB2 data and ran SQL.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Ibatis, Struts , JSF, EJB, Jquery, MySql, Toad, Sql Server, DB2, Apache Axis2, WSDL, Netbeans, Jboss, Clearcase, UML, JSP, Servlet, ANT, XML, JIRA, , Oracle ADF, Oracle BPM, IBM MQ Series, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, SQL.
- Actively participated in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle SDLC .
- Participated in design discussions and prepared the Design reports using UML.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive UI web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems .
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Used JQuery for developing client side validations and handling page events/AJAX calls.
- Implemented Struts MVC framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes in presentation layer.
- Used Struts Framework extensively for controller components and view components.
- Developed front end using Struts tag libraries, JSTL, JSP, HTML, and Java Script.
- Used Web Services using SOAP to interact with other existing applications.
- Developed Spring beans using Spring IOC.
- Developed business layer using stateless session beans and used Hibernate in persistence layer.
- Used design patterns like business delegate, singleton, DAO in the development process.
- Implemented Test-driven-development using Junit.
- Coordinated with Developers and QA Testing Team regarding testing issues like setting up builds, issuing tickets, setting Testing and Development Environment.
- Used Log4J logging API to log errors and messages, used Maven for build and deployment.
Environment: Java/J2EE, spring, Hibernate, Oracle 9i, JUnit, JSP, Servlets, HTML, AJAX, CSS, Log4J.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the project.
- Developed application by using Struts, Servlets and JSPs
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database.
- Used JMS to establish message communication
- Responsible for the performance PL/ SQL procedures and SQL queries
- Implemented the project using JSP and Servlets based tag libraries
- Involved in developing JSP forms.
- Deployed applications on JBoss 4.0 server
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP.
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic
- Used Log4j logging framework to debug the code
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository
- Deployed applications on Linux client machines
- Deployed the EARs and WARs in Web sphere Application server using ANT script
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issues.
Environment: Java ,J2EE, Servlets, Struts , EJB, JSP, JMS, JBoss 4.0, SQL Server 2000, Ant, CVS, PL/SQL, WSDL, SOAP, Eclipse, CVS, Linux, log4J.