- 7 Years of experience in all the phases of software application involving Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of application software with emphasis on Object Oriented, J2EE and Client Server Technologies.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC , AGILE methodologies and Enterprise Java Beans.
- Designed and development multiple J2EE Model 2 MVC based Web Application using J2EE Technologies and popular open-source framework Springs Framework, ORM Hibernate Framework.
- Strong development skills in Java, J2EE , JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JSF, JMS MQ-series , JNDI, RMI, XSL, AngularJS, Java Script and Macromedia Tools.
- Experience in building enterprise applications using ANT and MAVEN.
- Working Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C and Markup Languages like XML, HTML 5, DHTML, XHTML.
- Experience in Developing UML diagram like Use Case, Class and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Software Modeler and MS Visio Tool.
- Extensive experience in Programming, Development, Configuration, Fine-Tuning and Administrating middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like Apache Tomcat 6.x, 7.x, JBoss, BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere 8.0.
- Experience of working with Oracle 10g/ 11g, SQL/ MYSQL server and DB2 rational database management systems.
- Implemented AJAX/J-Query, DOJO, Google Web Toolkit-GWT based Design in creating better, faster and more interactive Web Applications.
- Experience in Unit Testing, Debugging, Remote Debugging, Error Logging, Integration and System Testing using Log4J, Load Runner, JUNIT and TestNG.
- Developed J2EE applications on IDE's like Eclipse, WSAD and Rational Application Developer.
- Have Basic Knowledge in Networking and Networking Tools.
- Excellent Analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Consistent team Player with excellent Communicational skills and ability to learn new concepts, technology in short span.
WebSphere 7.0/6.x, WebLogic 11g/10.x/9.x, JBoss, Tomcat.
Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, IBM DB2, MS-Access, MS SQL-Server.
AJAX, AJAX 4JSF, HTML, Java Script, AngularJS, Shell, DHTML, JRUN, XML/XSL/XSLT.
Design Tools and IDE's
RAD 7.5/6.0, Eclipse 3.x, Rational Rose, UML, Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest, RUP, Visio 2000, Edit Plus, MS Front Page.
UNIX Solaris, HP-UX , RedHat Linux, Windows XP/2000/2003/2007, MS-Dos.
Maven, JUnit, Log4J, CVS, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, ActiveMQ.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed JUnits for Unit Testing.
- Used Firebug for browser side debugging.
- Used Google Web Toolkit for creating applications in java using ANT build files.
- Design and implementation of RESTful Web services.
- Used various industry standard design patterns like fa ade, factory and singleton.
- Interfaced with Oracle back-end using Hibernate framework.
- Developed the business layer using Spring beans.
- Implemented Validation Server Side with the help of Struts Validation Framework.
- Designed and development of Struts Action Classes.
- Used Struts MVC Framework to construct the dynamic web pages Presentation Layer .
- Involved in system design, enterprise application development using object-oriented analysis in Java/JEE6.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for iterative development of the application.
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and implementation of the project.
- For Continuous Integration we used Jenkins.
- Establishing the monitoring process for Issue Management and change Management using Trac tool.
- Experience with Maven build and deployment process.
- Application Development using STS.
- Used SVN version controlling to maintain project versions.
- Used the Log4j frame work to log the system execution details to log files.
- Created several Exception classes to catch the error for a bug free environment and orderly logged the whole process, which gives the ability to pinpoint the errors.
- As a part of Quality assurance participated in the Code review process as a part of Quality Engineering Team.
- Analyzed web applications, documented detail Test plans, Test cases and expected results based on the business functional requirements.
- Involved in High-level business meetings.
Sr. Java Developer
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for development of the application.
- Involved in analyzing the requirements and participated in discussions with business analysts.
- Used Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Implement J2EE design patterns such as Singleton, DAO, DTO and MVC. Implemented Spring Dependency Injection and Spring Transactions in business layer.
- Interaction with Oracle Database is implemented using Hibernate and Java to Database Connectivity.
- Used Spring AOP module to handle transaction management services for objects in any Spring-based application.
- Developed data access components using JDBC, DAOs, and Beans for data manipulation.
- Designed and developed database objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, User Functions using PL/SQL, SQL Developer and used them in WEB components.
- Used Firebug for browser side debugging.
- Developed JUnits for Unit Testing.
- Created SOAP web services for populating and saving data from/to database.
- Used the Log4j framework to log the system execution details to log files.
- Worked extensively on Unix shell scripting to create jobs to run on daily basis.
- Used Apache CXF, JAX-WS, JAX-RS for designing and developing REST and SOAP Web services.
- Monitored the error logs using log4j and fixed the problems.
- Used GIT repository as Version Control.
- Used Eclipse IDE and deployed the application on Web Logic server.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on Web Sphere App Server
- Involved in testing and fixing the bugs and also reviewed the code.
- Development on Web Service Pricing UI module from Design to Delivery. Interfaced with different existing modules to maintain Data integrity while making sure user interface to the module is as simple as possible.
- Used Maven for deployment.
- Designed and created Web Front End based Online Supply Sales OSS feature to work on the principles of Oracle iStore. Creating Quote and adding items to a Quote and Shopping Cart updating the Quote/Shopping Cart with information and changing the Quote/Shopping Cart to an Order in iStore.
- Worked on the Meter Reads module, which sent Asynchronous Messages using JMS for Canon Copiers.
- Resolved high number of Web UI production issues in record time on E-Manage premier customer portal for Canon Users
- Modified existing User Interfaces in more than 30 modules to make all modules compliant to PCI Security Standards and making sure all modules are not susceptible to SQL Injection, XSS and Un-Authorized access.
- Modified Canon Price Book Application Price List used by CANON for Equipment/Service Pricing .
- Designed and Developed Oracle PLSQL code at multiple occasions which include an entire module designed and coded in PLSQL which would select multiple winners for contacts which are converted to Customers from SalesForce.com accounts of sales reps.
- Worked on multiple interfaces of Oracle Applications Seeded functionality, which includes Order Management.
- Designed and Developed a Front-End based high performance Customer Search Screen that was used with for OCe Code migrations into Canon Database to validate the correctness of the Converted data.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed and tested soap-based Web services WSDL using soapUI to communicate with vendor applications for the print and export utility to get the payments details for one or more transactions.
- Participated in UAT testing and product readiness production support .
- Participated in the analysis of defects, tracking issues and fixing them using Enterprise Quality Center.
- Involved in unit, system, integration and regression testing.
- Co-ordinated with QA team to ensure the quality of application.
- Helped develop various documentation artifacts related to the application.
- Used Scrum methodology for development of the application.
- Used Mavan as a deployment tool.
- Created various UML Diagram.
- Interacted with BA team to gather and understanding the requirements.
- Involved in Functional requirements review and creating technical design documents and Integration Solution design documents.
- Responsible and mentored the team in complete Software development lifecycle SDLC tasks design, coding, testing and documentation using Rational Unified Process RUP for analysis and design of application.
- Actively involved in the enhancement, maintenance and design for the application.
- Used Log4j Logger for all logging purposes and JUnit for integrated test runs, XML for building data structures required for Web Services and JMS for sending a-sync messaging using the Event based Framework.
- Implemented the Model View Controller architecture by developing controller and service implementation classes.
- Design and developed several Web services SOAP client using AXIS to send service requests to Web services
- Designed and implemented Java Web-Services to provide the Payments Settlement functionality comprising Payments, Payments Summary Detail, and Profile Summary.
- Helped in the enhancement of the Simulation Token Filter used by the web services to redirect the request to the appropriate controller class.
- Created WAR file to deploy Servlets, JSPs and Enterprise Java Beans EJB in the Weblogic Application Server.
- Maintained source code version control using TortoiseSVN.
- Developed Web Services in SOAP, WSDL and JAXB to communicate through different application modules in LRDMS and implemented Apache AXIS.
- Implemented codes to reduce loading time of multiple select options in AJAX.
- Used Validation Framework to make sure that user could not submit any invalid or unwanted input values.
- Implemented application design using Struts MVC with Multi-Tier System architecture.
- Created components with Spring AOP and Spring IOC Dependency Injection .
- Developed POJO for Interactions with database using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Created relational databases in Oracle 10g.
- Developed Business delegate, service Locators, Session facades and Log4J configurations.
- Implemented singleton, fa ade and factory design patterns
- Build and deployed war file in IBM WebSphere 5.1-application server.
- Database tables and Query designed in SQL Developer.
- Version Controlled using VSS as administrator.
- Developed application in WebSphere Studio Application Developer WSAD .
Core java 5.0, UML, CSS, Log4J, AJAX, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, Servlet, JSP, Struts1.2, Spring2.5, Hibernate3.0, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle10g, WebSphere 5.1, SQL Developer, VSS and WebSphere Studio Application Developer WSAD .
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and Technical Specifications according to their requirements.
- Creating class diagrams, sequence diagrams, Data Model and Object Model using Rational Rose, MS-Visio.
- Developed EJB Session Beans, DAO's which process the data retrieved from the DB2 database and populates the Report Objects.
- Implemented the Application onto MVC Architecture in Struts Framework for Scalability Performance.
- Used Hibernate to map the database with POJO using hbm.xml files.
- Used AJAX technology for creating interactive Web Applications.
- Developed Container managed entity bean, which receives various kinds of data from client and stores in the database.
- Implemented Log 4j in the application to log the system level, Application level Exceptions.
- Designed and Developed a Reporting Manager Session bean that is responsible for providing result set based on search criteria.
- Developed JSP Java Server Pages for orders module and Customer Service Department.
- Used JSF Java Server Faces to create component based user interface for the order module.
- Involved in Integration of all the modules and deploying them on the Application server and Extensively used JMS.
- Participated in Design review meetings especially for the Front-end development.
- Deployed the application on JBOSS application server.
- This application is based on Struts framework Struts architecture is a variation of the classic Model-View-Controller MVC design paradigm.
- Worked on scheduling pages and handled Screen validations.
- Worked on Forgotten Password, Forgotten Username.
- Worked on J2EE concepts.
- Involved in different phases of SDLC Life Cycle.
- Developed and implemented applications using Eclipse.
- Active participant in team meetings.
- Developed Web forms using Web Services and JSP
- Designed and implemented components that convert data to valid XML that is transformed by XSL/XSLT files to HTML.
- Worked on CSS, HTML, JSP, JSF and GUI.
- Involved in Unit Testing and other testing process.
- Used a different layer called Exception Layer to handle Exceptions.
- Create documentation as required.
- Participate with ad-hoc troubleshooting, functionality problems and performance bottlenecks as needed.
J2EE, CSS, EJB, JMS, Servlets, JSP, RMI, JDBC, HTML, Eclipse, Tomcat, Oracle.