- Java Consultant with 7 years of IT experience in Software design, development, Implementation and unit testing.
- Proficient in building Web User Interface UI using HTML5, DHTML, CSS3 and Java Script that follows W3C Web Standards and are browser compatible.
- Experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Experience in rendering the data from server side to the client side using Java Server Pages.
- Good knowledge in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, node.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design by using Bootstrap.js.
- Experience with unit testing using Junit and knowledge of ANT and Log4j tools.
- Self-motivated, able to set priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals.
- Experience in performing requirement analysis working with software vendors
- Eager to learn new technologies and can easily adapt to the new technologies and tools.
Languages : Core Java, HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap, JS
J2EE Technologies : Servlets, JSP, JDBC,
Frameworks : Struts, Spring, AngularJS, BreezeJs
Servers : WAS-8.5, Tomcat
Task Runners : Grunt and Gulp task runners.
IDE's : IBM RAD, STS, IBM RTC
Build Related : Ant, Jenkins
Testing Tools : Quality Center, SOAP UI, Jasmine with Karma.
Operating Systems : Windows NT/XP/2000
Middleware Servers : IBM Web Sphere 8.5.5,JBoss 6.0, Tomcat 7.0, weblogic
Databases : Oracle 11g/10g/9i
IDE's/TOOLS : Eclipse Kepler,RAD, WinCvs, SVN, Beyond Compare
Java UI Developer
- Involved in coming up with strategy documents for using AngularJS controllers, directives, routers, services etc.,
- Creating POC's for new concepts that we come across in angularJS and documenting the same.
- Developing Web pages by leveraging AngularJS Framework.
- Requirement Analysis and design.
- Wrote various classes and methods for data retrieval while implementing EXT JS components.
- Making the application responsive using bootstrap media queries.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements
- Implementing angular MVCC concepts.
- Implementing Breeze-JS to handle model for the application.
- Writing unit tests using Jasmine with karma.
- Good hands on writing Ant Build Scripts
Java UI Developer
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client side events like quick search.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Used Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.