Senior Java UI Developer
Responsibilities and Skillsets/Abilities:
- Analyze, design, code, and as required test enhancements to complex modules.
- Design, develop, and modify all aspects of web applications for complex agency information technology systems.
- Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Develop data conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
Required Qualifications, Skillsets and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related technical field.
- 10 years of experience in software development using Java including:
- o Required: Spring MVC/Struts 2/JSF 2.2/PrimeFaces 5.1.
- o Required: J2EE Application Development/SQL.
- o Preferred: JPA/Hibernate/Oracle Database.
- o Preferred: UNIX/Weblogic/BASH/Git/Scrum.
- Excellent analytical and coding skills.
- Experience with entire software stack from database schema design to screen layout and development with an emphasis on the UI layer.