- 7 Years of experience as a programmer in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, developing, testing and maintenance of distributed and Client server Java applications.
- Experience in web application development using JAVA, J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle SDLC starting from gathering Business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile.
- Expertise in creating Conceptual Data Models, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams
- Expertise in several J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, XML.
- Expertise in Client Side Designing and Validations using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP.
- Strong experience in Implementing MVC design pattern using Struts and Spring Framework.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web services using SOAP, RESTful.
- Experience with Databases like Oracle 10g/11g, MYSQL and SYBASE.
- Experience in Version controlling using SVN, CVN.
- Deployed/supported applications on Application/Web servers like WebLogic, Tomcat.
- Expert in using J2EE complaint application servers Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere.
- Worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUNIT testing during the projects.
- Used Ant, Maven to build projects.
- Domain Knowledge in developing enterprise and web applications for banking, insurance and Logistic.
- Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills.
- Team player along with a can do attitude and ability to effectively communicate with all
- Levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers.
J2EE Technolo J2EE Technologies: Servlets 2.4/2.5, JSP, JAXB, JNDI, JDBC 4.0/3.0, Web Services, XML
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Web Technologies: Applets, JSP 1.2/2.x, HTML 4/5, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery
Languages: Java, C, C , PL/SQL
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.0, Spring 2.x/3.0, Hibernate 3.x/4.x
Testing Methodologies: JUnit 3.0/4.x, DB Unit
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 6.0/7.0, WebLogic 9.2 and Tomcat 6.0/7.0, JBoss 7.1.0
IDE Tools: Eclipse 3.x, Net Beans
Database: MySQL, DB2 and Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g and 11g
Application Software: SVN, CVS, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Operating systems: Windows-98/2000/2003/XP, Unix
- Involved in complete software development life cycle SDLC of client's business process by using their current system and continuous client feedback.
- Identifying different components of business workflow and writing description of each component.
- Interacting with the business analysts in the development of requirements definition and Use-Case analysis.
- Each Interface module was designed as a separate service interacting as SOAP Web services between each other.
- Used the frameworks and libraries such as Spring Dependency Injections and JQuery.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, Hibernate Criteria API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Created database tables using Hibernate Annotations and developed business objects which use these tables.
- Developed the complex queries using JPA annotations in the POJO.
- Used RDBMS like MySQL.
- Configured and worked in the application Servers such as Tomcat.
- Used Maven to build projects.
- Provided deployment whenever necessary.
- Involved in the Complete Software development life cycle SDLC to develop the application.
- AGILE development methodology has been followed to develop the application.
- Application developed in MVC architecture using Struts, spring framework 3.x, Hibernate.
- Implemented Struts as web framework, spring as dependency injection framework and Hibernate as database ORM framework.
- Test cases have been written by using JUnit framework. Written Integration tests for the DAO layer using Spring Bean Injection.
- Involved in writing the database integration code using Hibernate.
- Involved in developing SQL and Stored procedures with the databases Oracle and IBM DB2.
- Implemented Web Services in Apache Axis runtime environment using SOA protocol.
- Used these Web Services to interact with other application in organization using SOAP and WSDL file.
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control IOC and Aspect Oriented programming AOP .
- Object Relational Mapping is implemented using Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate Query language and the Hibernate Criteria Queries to do the database operations.
- Deployed applications on Web sphere 6.1 Application Server.
- XML Transformations were done using XML, XSL, XSLT, and XPATH.
- Used MAVEN to build the project into WAR and EAR files and SVN for version controlling.
Environment: JDK 1.5, J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts , JSTL, Spring 3.x, Hibernate , RAD 6.0, Maven, Web sphere 6.1 Server, Web Services, SOAP, Agile, JUnit, AJAX, PL/SQL, XML, Log4j, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Design patterns, SVN.
Designation: Java Developer
- Developed pages using JSP, Servlets and Java Script.
- Developed the Servlet side to collect the information from the front-end JSP.
- The server side validation and invoke the stored procedure to update the back-end.
- Created and implemented the Web Application using Struts2 Framework following the MVC design pattern.
- Implemented JSP in creating client presentation layer and interaction with business layer
- Created common client side validations using struts validators for various modules
- Used Action Classes and regular Java Classes to develop the Middleware.
- Involved in developing interface for Web pages like Manage Logins and registered access control for users depending on logins using HTML, CSS, and JQuery and did validation on server side using DAO.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Used Oracle as database management system and implemented JDBC connectivity to access the database
- Experience in creating DDL and DML Queries.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT.
Role: Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on Java and J2EE Environment.
- Implemented Spring Framework for the project.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and use case diagrams for the view accounts. Generated skeleton code based on the class diagrams.
- Computed the client side validations using Java Script.
- Used Eclipse Rich Client Platform RCP for the development of the project.
- Used RCP to reuse the components.
- Developed UI screens using JSF.
- Involved in JUnit Testing.
- Used Hibernate to integrate with the backend database.
- Used XML and XSLT to display the pages in the HTML format for the customers.
- Developed an interface, which also shows the check images as the gif files, if there are any in the account summary of the account actions.
- Wrote different queries for database to retrieve the details from the DB2 database which are configured for One Source System.
- Worked on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger experience.
- Developed stored procedures and called using JDBC.
- Built data-driven web applications using JSP by developing custom tags, JSTL for all the application pages, EJB and XML.
- Was part of solving the issues that came in production
Role: Java Programmer
- Worked as software developer for ECIL on developing a supply chain management system.
- The application involved tracking invoices, raw materials and finished products.
- Gathered user requirements and specifications.
- Developed the entire application on Eclipse IDE.
- Developed and programmed the required classes in Java to support the User account module.
- Developed Servlets to handle the requests, perform server side validation and generate result for user.
- Used JDBC interface to connect to database.
- Used SQL to access data from Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Performed User Acceptance Test.
- Deployed and tested the web application on WebLogic application server.