- Over 15 Years of professional experience as Senior Java/J2EE Developer, Business and solution architecture, Development, Performance Enhancements, Architecture, Implementation and Support of Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in design, development and deployment of n-tier enterprise applications in J2EE platform using Java, JDBC, JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring, iBatis, Hibernate and XML
- Experience in deploying business applications using application servers and web servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic 11g, Jboss EAP 5,Glassfish and Apache Tomcat
- Strong in Object - oriented design/analysis, UML modeling, Classic design patterns, J2EE patterns.
- Experience developing applications based on SOA architecture.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies such as XML Schema, XPATH, XQuery and Java parsers such as XMLBeans, DOM, SAX, Drools and JAXB.
- In depth knowledge on BPM based tools like Bizflow, Tibco Workflow Certified Developer Integration of BPM with J2EE Applications
- Experienced in Web Technologies like Richfaces, Facelets, JQuery and Ajax.
- Expertise in implementing Web Services SOAP and REST and WS-Security technologies.
- Skilled at programming on different Java IDE's such as Eclipse, Red Hat studio, Net Beans
- Experience in various domains such as Smart Cards, Security, Transportation, Federal/State Government, Finance, Banking and Mortgage Industries.
- Good understanding of the Capital Markets domain Equities, Sungard Platform, FX, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Commodities, Risk, Finance, Reference Data / Market Data etc
- Conducted design and review sessions with clients, consulting staff, and management. Defined coding and development standards and implemented design and code review procedures throughout the project lifecycle.
- IFSV Income and Family Size Verification is a Enterprise Java System built within IRS to validate the requests coming in from HHS/CMS. It uses Web Methods Broker to orchestrate two different web services and give the response back. WebService was developed using Axis2 and WS-Security/Policy was implemented using Rampart.
- Prototype is being carried out now to move the web services environments to Federal AWS and make asynchronous version to bulk handle 18 million transactions.
Tools used: Java 6, JBoss EAP 5, Spring, Layer 7 STS integration with Forum Sentry XML Gateway, SiteMinder 12.X, Test with SAML 2.0,Axis2, Amazon Web Services, AWS SDK, Oracle 11g.
My main role in this project was
- To design the end to end architecture find out the effective hosting needs.
- Integrating Front end with Java Web Service backend.
- Worked with Business to bringing out WSDL structure with effective SOAP request and response SOAP Security Header and Fault Handling.
- Implemented Web Services Security using WS-Security UserNameToken
- Evaluated SM Token and SAML 2.0 Token Assertion using SiteMinder 12.X Policy Server for Web Services Security.
- Also from infrastructure perspective:
- Worked on certifying Weblogic Integration 9.2.1 product as per Fannie Mae security framework. Created various test cases, worklist modules and coordinated with BEA/Oracle to fix numerous bugs.
- Created Realm security policies for secure access of JNDI, JMS and JDBC. Co-coordinated with APP teams to integrate the security framework in their code/DD's.
- Experience in configuring the WebLogic domain for High Availability, load balancing and fail-over support.
- Worked on configuring Registration and Account Management R/AM security framework for Users Authentication and Authorization in Weblogic domain.
- Configured SingleDataSources, MultiDataSources for Oracle RAC clusters, single and distributed JMS Queues/Topics on WebLogic platform.
- Configured Network IP filtering and Network Channels to segregate the non-DMZ and DMZ users traffic.
- Experience in writing WLST scripts for WebLogic resource monitoring and setting up proactive Performance alerts.
- Worked on WebLogic upgrades like WLS8.x to WLS9.x/WLS10.x, WLS9.x to WLS10.x and rolled out scheduled and emergency hot fixes via SLDC/IDLC procedures.
- Involved in establishing a smooth process for WebLogic patch management and rolled out patches on scheduled maintenance windows emergency hotfixes on needful basis.
- Established domain trust between domains that require communication.
Responsibilities / Roles:
- Apache Lucene Search Engine Configuration and Business Objects XI Reporting with SiteMinder Integration.
- ACMS Automated Configuration Management System was built in parallel to this application. My main contribution was with the designing this tool which checks out requested build information and stage it in some server for compilation/deployment. Core ACMS engine is built using Perl which polls for user requests onto backend database and uses apache ivy to resolve dependencies before build.
- Responsible for authoring and presenting Business Process Design, High Level Design and Detailed Design documents based on a standard design software lifecycle.
- Provided technical expertise to ensure that code met design standards, performed at service levels and followed development, Infrastructure upgrades, patches Weblogic 9 to 11g, JDK 5 to JDK 6 .
- Worked with internal tools development team develop J2EE Application for XML Submissions using Spring MVC2 Velocity, Hibernate 3, Web Services with MTOM, Bootstrap for UI, Backbone.js, Node.js.
- Penetration Testing Remediation on Sql injections, Cross site scripting, Secure Cookies, etc
- Jalopy for java code style check and Crucible was used for code review.
- Automated Workflow Application that helps company dispose REOs at Market Rate. This is a mission critical application for Fannie Mae Under Credit Loss Management Business.
- Analyzing business requirements in technical point of view. Enhance business rules and provide more control over the foreclosure approval and control processes using workflow. Developed business objects, request handlers and JSPs using JAVA Servlets and XML. Used OOA and OOD techniques using UML in Rational Rose and RUP Rational Unified Process . Involved in configuring and deploying the BRMS Rules on JBOSS Application server Model View Controller MVC architecture has been realizes using Spring MVC. Wrote Controller classes in Spring MVC framework in Web layer of the application architecture.
Senior Developer Contractor
- The Monitoring and Planning System MAPS is the workflow management foundation
- for the Comprehensive Compliance Monitoring CCM application which is a custom made J2EE Web application integrated with Bizflow BPM tool. It helps HUD users on REAC Real Estate Analysis Centre in their efforts to automate, monitor, and manage their workflow-related Audit and Compliance Monitoring business processes.
- This J2EE 1.4/JDK 1.5 Web application runs Struts2 Tiles Front end and Spring iBatis for DAO Backend purposes. It also runs Jasper reports and JFreeChart for reporting. Oracle Datawarehouse and Oracle 11g is used for backend purposes.
- Also completed Information System Auditing Certification as it was mandatory from US HUD.
Role: Lead Developer
- DHL and their recently acquired Airborne/Exel have numerous timekeeping applications which interface with Peoplesoft and Payroll servers. The whole need for this project was to have a unique timekeeping system and clocks all over DHL USA. Oasys Asp based product and Kronos J2EE based product were the key timekeeping systems with more than 500 stations in total. The first phase of this integration project aimed at bringing out daily operations report for around 479 stations across DHL USA using a J2EE application.
- As Senior Developer, I have successfully participated in the whole lifecycle of the project with following responsibilities
- Base lining the business requirements, Preparation of Business/System Use Cases
- JSF 1.0 based Front end on WSAD 6.1
- Preparation of Detailed Technical Design Documents
- BIRT and JFreechart for Reporting
- Oracle Toplink as ORM Mapping tool
- JNDI API for accessing Aphelion Active directory
- Dynamic generation of printable pdf versions of the forms using iText
- Configured iPlanet 6.0 webserver and its plugins for integrating with SITEMINDER and Weblogic Server in clustered environment.
- Administrated Business objects on a PAC environment.
- Upgraded the JVM of Weblogic from jdk1.4.2 04 to jdk1.4.2 10
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining the Security Configuration of Business objects, LDAP configuration and adding users to LDAP/Meta-Directory.
- Performed setup of SSH on Application server end and Database level
- Performed Configuration, Maintenance and troubleshooting of Connect Direct.
- Authored JRules Business Rules as per requirement.
- Maintained JRules Rule Packages and RuleFlow to capture dependencies between the rules.
- Mapped ILOG JRules XOM Execution Object Model to java code base.
- Created and maintained JRules BOM Business Object Model .
- Designed and created a comprehensive working Rule Engine based on JBoss Drools using the existing java code-base.