- Around 7 years of extensive experience in Design, Development Testing of software applications.
- Expertise in multi-tier service oriented and web based J2EE applications.
- Strong J2EE/Java application architecture, modelling and development background, with experience in defining functional/technical specifications.
- Expertise in several J2EE Technologies like JSP, Servlets, JAX-WS, JAXB, JMS, JPA, JDBC, JAX-RS, JSF.
- Excellent working knowledge of popular frameworks like spring, Hibernate, and Struts2.
- Design patterns like Dependency injection, Singleton, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Intercepting filters, Factory pattern, Service Locator, Front Controller, Command pattern, MVC.
- Experience in Web Services development using CXF, Axis2 Frameworks.
- Highly result oriented and pro-active with the ability to learn new technologies quickly and implement them successfully in production.
- Expertise in reviewing and prioritizing client requirements, creating project proposal scope, estimation and baseline project plan, and devising effective Design Flows.
- Expertise in Normalized Database Design and writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and, performed data analysis using SQL Developer for Oracle, TOAD for Oracle, EMS SQL Manager.
- Expertise in creating Conceptual Data Models, Process/Data Flow Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, State Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams Activity Diagrams.
- Experience in estimating, project planning specialized in development phase, testing phase implementation phase , using RUP and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to transform complex business requirements into technical design specifications.
- Capable of working independently as well as a part of dynamic team. Ability to quickly grasp business domain.
Waterfall Model, Iterative Model Agile Development, Extreme Programming, TDD
Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD
CORE JAVA, Java EE 6 Servlets, JSP, JMS, JAX-WS, JAXB, JPA, JDBC, JAX-RS, EJB, JSF , SOAP, JDOM, JAXP, JCE, RMI, JNI
Java, PL/SQL, XML, UML, PHP, C, C , Python
IBM WebSphere 6.1 7.0, Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3, JBoss AS 6.0, Apache-Tomcat 5.0
Eclipse Indigo, NetBeans 6.5, IBM Rational Application Developer 7.5, JDeveloper 11g
Oracle Database 10g 11g, MySQL Server 5.5, MS SQL Server 2005 2008
Spring 2.5 MVC, Webflow, Batch , Hibernate 2 3, Struts 1.2 2.0, Apache CXF, Apache Axis2, Log4j, Jakarta Taglibs
Singleton, Business Delegate, DAO, DTO, Service Locater, Intercepting Filter, Dependency injection, MVC, Factory pattern, Front Controller
HTML, Freemarker 2.1.5, Tiles, Apache Velocity, JSP, Java Swing, CSS3, Applets
Version Control Tools
Clear Case, CVS, SVN and Star Team
DOM, SAX, XPath, XSL/XSLT, XSD, DTD, Xerces 1.4
OOAD Modeling with Rational Rose, Jasper Reports, Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler.
Other Tools and Techniques
JUnit, JProfiler, SOAP-UI 4.0.1, JMeter 2.3, Toad for Oracle, SQL Developer for Oracle, WebSphere MQ 6 /7, ClearCase Native Client, DreamWeaver CS5
- Studied the scope of the Project and scaled the estimates with the Design Team.
- Effectively interacted with Design Team members, and contributed to Interaction Sequence Flows.
- Created the technical documentation including the Function Specifications, ER Diagram, LL Sequence Flow Diagram, and Service specifications.
- Defined the required services based on the design and finalized the method signatures.
- Created the Service WSDL's for the finalized set of services with the corresponding operations and designed the corresponding SOAP-UI Test Cases.
- Contributed to the design of the Database schema, setup the database in Oracle 10g and created corresponding hibernate DAOs.
- Defined the Service Layer DAO's which interact with the Hibernate DAO, JMS services and external web services.
- Generating the Service Classes, and defining Service Layer interfaces and DAO integration.
- Worked on Spring application framework with the features IOC container and AOP for request/response logging.
- Configured CXF Interceptors for request filtering, header validation and message integrity validation.
- Setup Spring Batch 2.5 Job by configuring job Tasklets, Quartz Scheduler and Listeners for error handling, report generation and service retry mechanisms on failures.
- Defined Hibernate Named Queries for Batch related operations while defined Criteria Queries for Web service operations.
- Used Freemarker Templates to generate the sample request and response templates for the external web service invocation.
- Used Log4J to logging, debugging, and providing warning and info on the server console.
- Involved in creation of Test Cases for SOAP-UI Test Suite and carried out Load testing using Load UI.
- Used ClearCase Native Client as configuration management tool for code versioning and release management.
- Used ERACOM HSM Module for Dynamic Key Exchange between the application servers and to encrypt/decrypt the customer card data before storage.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting related to environment issues
Java 1.5, J2EE 1.5, JAX-WS 2.2, XML, Spring 2.0, Hibernate2, Struts2, Log4j, CXF 2.0, Axis 2, XPath, FreeMarker 2.3, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler, IBM Websphere 6.1/7.0, Oracle Database 10g, UML, Clear Case, PL SQL, SOAP-UI 4.0.1, Cruise Control, Microsoft Visio, Eclipse Galileo.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, Bug fixing and Enhancement in Agile methodology. Involved in daily scrum and month sprint planning meetings.
- Involved in development of Business layer and the presentation layer of DWS and Agent site modules.
- Extensively involved in developing REST web services based java clients and producers to communicate with Mainframe and SharePoint systems using IBM-WINK.
- Used Jackson JSON API to serialize and de-serialize JSON data for interacting with SharePoint.
- Used SAX and DOM XML parsers to parse and build XML files for interacting with the mainframe Mobius system.
- Registered and used web services in WSRR Web Services Registry and Repository .
- Developed module to communicate with WSRR and obtain the end point URL for a particular web service.
- Used IBM WID and WESB and designed the mediations for accessing the web Services.
- Developed data source for Document Web Services module in WebSphere server and using JNDI reference to access the data source in WebSphere.
- Involved in Implementation of middleware framework of the Agent Site module using Hibernate and Spring Frameworks.
- Used Spring MVC as web framework and Spring to develop light weight business components.
- Implemented Spring Inversion of Control by way of Dependency Injection.
- Developed User interfaces Components for the ECM-front end module using JSF.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Front Controller, MVC, Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed various helper classes using Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Used SQL server database for backend data storage.
- Performed Unit testing of web services modules using JUNIT.
- Implemented logging for error tracking using Log4J, SLF4J and fixed the errors.
- Created Use cases and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Worked as a lead developer in sprint teams in an Agile environment.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session Facade, Singleton, Value object.
- Framework leverages JSF features like Event handling, Validation mechanisms and state management.
- Creation Managed been used to instantiate backing beans used in a JSF application and stores them in a Scope.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational mapping.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and also spring's Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Used Session Beans for business logic and Entity Beans for database persistence.
- Developed server-side services using Java multithreading, Struts MVC, Java, Springs, Web Services SOAP, AXIS .
- Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax/JQuery, Struts Tag-libraries. Wrote custom JSP tags for role-based sorting and filtering.
- Used Software development best practices from MVC, spring, databases.
- Develop and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using bug fixing and code reviews.
Java, J2EE,JSF, Springs, Struts, Hibernate, EJB,JMS, Servlets, JSP, JSP Tag Libraries, Java Script Libraries, HTML JDBC 2.0, JUNIT, XML, XSLT, Eclipse, Swings, ANT, Weblogic server, SOAP, WSDL, Webservices, JAXB, Oracle, Windows XP.
- Developed J2EE, EJB Enterprise Java Bean Components and deployed on Weblogic Application Server.
- Designing and building of client-controller packages to comply MVC Model View Controller design paradigm using Struts.
- Used Jakarta Struts 1.1 validations Framework.
- Involved in several JSP tags to modularize and stream line web page code and Implemented MVC architecture.
- Involved in creating JMS Server configuration and worked with point - point and publish and subscribe messages.
- Involves extensively coding in database access by stateless session EJB, action control by Servlet classes, and presentation tier by JSP/HTML pages with custom tag, tag library JSP templates.
- Responsible in creating Servlets which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean EJB components and render retrieved information under UNIX Environment.
- Implemented JDBC API to communicate with the database.
- Created several Stateless Session and Message Driven Beans and deployed using Weblogic Application Server.
- Involved in system data analysis, design and implemented on MySQL. Optimized system performance by writing stored procedures and calling them using JDBC callable statements.
- Created XML files and applied XSL to enable users to access the system. JAXP API was used in processing XML files with DOM and SAX parsers.
- Created stored procedures for inserting and updating the database which are called in DAOs.
- Testing and Debugging using JUnit and building the application using ANT.