- 7 years of experience in Java/J2EE in designing and developing Web Applications
- Currently, working as a Technical Lead for 4 years and accountable for management in application scoping, planning, development and delivery.
- Over 6 year experience on agile development projects and good exposure of agile methodologies and approaches.
- Strong background of Java/J2ee framework and have good experience and exposure on most of the J2EE technologies like Spring3.0, Web services, Hibernate, EJB, JDBC, SQL Server, Servlet, JSF, Prime Faces, JSP, XML, Java Script
- Highly involved in project requirements, planning, estimation, scheduling, prioritization and coordination of technical activities
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, organizational and team monitoring skills
- Good at out-of-the-box thinking, providing new and innovative ideas and solutions, evaluating tools and products that can improve development productivity of the team
- A result oriented software professional with high caliber and commitment.
Rational Application Developer, Rational Software Architect, Web Sphere application Server, , Clear Case, Quality Center, Sonar Code Quality Tool , SOAPUI
Windows 98/XP/7 and Linux
Banking and Financial
Role: Technical Lead Java/J2EE
- As a role of Technical Lead I performed different duties.
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Prepare design documents and review with product owners
- Provide analysis during code development, and troubleshooting in the design, development, testing, and data setup
- Developing the complex modules in project and guide team members in resolving the technical difficulties
- Best use of Hibernate for Productivity, Maintainability and Portability
- Created various Web services to communicate between multiple interfaces to exchange data
- Worked on the SOA architecture to integrate java and .NET in a single project to take the best from both the technologies and effective resource utilization
- Ensure that process methodologies are followed in system development
- Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impact of the project after reviewing the design to minimize the adverse impact
- Coordinate with offshore to convert the requirements into deliverables
- Product owner Demo's to get feedback as much as possible in earlier stages to avoid rework
- Worked on various performance issue related to page flow memory
- Perform different duties like coding, testing, and integration of code in all phases of the project
- New project proposals, Value additions and Cost saving initiatives for CFNA
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSF 2.0, Prime Faces 5, Hibernate, SQL Server 2008, Spring3.0, EJB, Web services, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, XML, Java Script.
Role: Java/J2EE/Struts Developer
- Developing, coding, testing and delivering the solutions as per the design documents using the industry standard development practices. This includes development of user interfaces and their interaction with web services
- Integrating the web application with FileNet BPF
- Preparing unit test cases and performing unit testing and integration testing at offshore
- Project team induction and training
- Co-ordinate with onsite counterparts on a daily basis for result oriented process.
- Write business logics for different implemented interfaces.
- Code integration for different modules.
- Write test case, testing the code, generate coverage reports.
- End to end development of use case using Java and related technologies.
- Preparing the exit reports for all of the modules and share the same with business
Technical Environment:Java/J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Oracle, SOAP Web services, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, XML, Java Script, IBM RSA, Web sphere 7, FileNet, HTML, CSS