- Having around 7 years of Professional experience in IT Industry involved in Developing, Implementing and maintenance of various web based applications using Java, J2EE and SOA Technologies
- Extensive experience in design, development and support Model View Controller using Struts and Spring framework.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such XML, XSLT DOM, SAX , XPATH and DTD.
- Experienced with various frameworks like Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and JPA.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams and Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Behavior Diagrams.
- Have hands on experience in design and development of Java, J2EE, Servlets 2.3, JSP 1.2, EJB 2.0, JDBC, JSF, Struts 1.x, XML, XSD, XSLT, X-Path, ANT, Java Script, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, HIBERNATE 3.0, SPRING 2.0, PL/SQL, Log4j, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RMI, JTA, JMS, SQL
- Developed clients for the Web Services using apache axis and tested it using SoapUI.
- Develop reusable solution to maintain proper coding standard across different java project. Proficiency with the application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Expertise in Web Front End technologies Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles, JSTL, Java Script, DHTML and XML/XSL.
- Strong experience in developing the SOAP and Restful applications.
- Good knowledge of developing GUI based application using Swings and Java Applets.
- Expertise at JDBC API for connection and access to databases.
- Experience on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Netbeans and deployment using Application Servers Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, WAS and JBoss.
- Worked on SOA based technology using Web Services, WSDL and UDDI registry.
- Experience with JUnit, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Subversion SVN , CVS and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory,Session Facade, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate.
- Experienced in RDMBS such as Oracle, MySQL and IBM DB2 databases
- Having Experience on UNIX commands and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Ability to work effectively on the Linux and OSX platforms..
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environments and experience of providing training to business users.
- Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in a distributed application environment.
Technical Skill Sets
Java, C, C , PL/SQL.
Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, EJB, Design Patterns, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JPA, RMI, POJOs
Struts2.0/1.2, Spring2.5/2.0, Hibernate 3.0/2.0, JSF, Ant, Maven
Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server, DB2 9.x/8.0, MS Access.
WebLogic 9.x/10.x, JBoss 6.0, WebsphereApplicationServer 8.0/7.x
Eclipse, RAD 7.x/8.x, NetBeans.
XML, XSLT, DOM, DTD, SAX.
JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and RESTFUL WebServices.
CVS, SVN, Visual Source Safe, KS.
Star UML, Rational Rose, MS-Visio.
Windows 98/2000/ XP, Linux and Unix.
Title: Java Developer
- Involved in the requirements gathering. Design, Development, Unit testing and Bug fixing
- Developed application using Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed custom tags for implementing logic in JSP's.
- Used Java script, JQuery, JSTL, CSS and Struts 2 tags for developing the JSP'S.
- Used custom tags to display logic specific data in JSP'S.
- Involved in making release builds for deploying the application for test environments.
- Used Oracle database as backend database.
- Wrote SQL to update and create database tables.
- Used Putty for UNIX login to check the server logs.
- Used Eclipse as IDE.
- Used Web Logic as application server.
- Used AJAX and JSON for asynchronous call to the servers.
- Used SpringIOC for injecting the beans.
- Used Hibernate for connecting to the database and mapping the entities by using hibernate annotations.
- Used JUNIT and JMOCK for unit testing.
- Used Maven and Hudson as build tool and deploying the application.
- Implemented Find Bugs tool which reports the errors in the project.
- Used SVN and CVS as repositories.
- Using RESTful webservices and AJAX for back-end communication.
- Developed Restful WebServices using JAX-WS.
- Used Spring JDBC template with hibernate to access the data from the database.
- Used JAXB and Castor transformer for marshalling and Un-marshalling.
- Used SOAP UI for calling the Web-Services.
Environment: Java 1.5, Spring, Hibernate, Web logic 10.3, Struts 2, JSP, JSTL, SQL Developer, CSS, Java Script, Maven and ANT scripts, Eclipse, Hudson, Find bugs, Putty, Design patterns, CVS and SVN.
- Involved in analysis, design and high-level coding phase.
- Developed the application using J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton and Factory pattern.
- Used MVC at presentation layer.
- Created Data source for interaction with Database.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Involved in integration of layers UI, Business DB access layers .
- Coded classes to invoke Web Services.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Implemented SOA architecture with RESTful WebServices JAX-RS using Jersey.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Jersey API and JSON.
- Validated the UI components using AJAX Validation Framework.
- Implemented Ajax with JQuery to refresh user selections
- Developed the Action classes and Form Beans.
- Developed XML Converter classes based on JDOM and XPATH and XML technologies to obtain and persist data.
- Developed and worked with JSP custom tags.
- Involved in system, Unit and Integration testing.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Generated the use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence Diagrams in the design phase using Star UML tool.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, Service Locator, and Data Transfer Object.
- Used Spring frame work AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications. Also used the Spring IOC feature to get the hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the 1:1/1: M /M:N mappings in the hibernate mapping files and created DAO and PO.
- Used JAX-WS 2.0 for building of Web Services. Also developed the web service client applications to test the web services. Tested the web service using SOAP UI.
- Done thorough code walk through for the team members to check the functional coverage and coding standards.
- Actively involved in writing SQL using SQL query builder. .
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Used SAX and DOM XML parsers in the application.
- Worked with Web Sphere 6.1 application server that handles various requests from Client.
- Developed test cases using JUnit.
- Developed the build scripts using ANT.
- Involved in client requirement gathering, analysis application design.
- Used UML to draw use case diagrams, class sequence diagrams.
- Implemented server side data validations using Java Beans.
- Implemented views using JSP JSTL1.0.
- Implemented code MVC2 framework using JSP's JavaBeans Servlets.
- Developed Business Logic using Session Beans.
- Implemented Entity Beans for Object Relational mapping.
- Implemented Service Locater Pattern using local caching.
- Worked with collections.
- Implemented Session Facade Pattern using Session and Entity Beans
- Developed message driven beans to listen to JMS.
- Performed application level logging using log4j for debugging purpose.
- Involved in fine tuning of application.
- Thoroughly involved in testing phase and implemented test cases using JUnit.
- Involved in the development of Entity Relationship Diagrams using Rational Data Modeler.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern to this project.
- Developed user interface by creating at least one webpage for each component using Struts web MVC and ActionServlet as front controller for this application.
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file.
- Developed SingleSignOn SSO functionality, through which we can run SCM from Oracle Applications.
- Involved in developing the Routings and configured Routing Program as scheduled the concurrent request.
- Developed Server-Side components for the business services for creating Items, BOM, Sourcing Rules, and substitute.
- Involved in raising the Notifications to Oracle Users through Mailing Concept for intimating to start the next process using workflow.
- Extensively worked on Oracle for writing complex queries in the business logic layer. Used joins, debugging the SCM related packages and customization.
- Extensively worked on creating the setups for Organizations, Templates, Concurrent Requests, Cross Reference Types, User Creations, Assigning responsibilities, creating value sets, Descriptive Flex Fields etc in Oracle Applications.
Environment: Java, JDBC, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Hibernate, Java Mail API, AJAX, HTML, XML, ANT, Log4J, CVS, RAD, Putty, Oracle 9i/10g, Web Sphere