- Professional experience over 7 years in Java/J2EE Developer with in-depth knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Concepts OOP .
- Expertise in J2EE Software Development Life Cycle SDLC phases of developing Enterprise level J2EE application.
- Experience in Server-side development with MVC architecture using JDBC, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Java Beans Hibernate.
- Experience working with SOAP, Rest Restful Web services.
- Experience working with WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in XML technologies like XSL XPath, XSLT , DOM SAX, JAXB.
- Expertise in JMS, EJB3.0.
- Experience in using version control tools viz. Subversion SVN CVS.
- Experience in Agile Development Test Driven Development TDD .
- Experienced in testing the applications using JUnit proficient in code review, debugging bug fixing .
- In-depth knowledge on Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics, Data structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Excellent in communication analyzing, good teamwork player be able to work independently efficiently.
JDBC 4.0/3.0, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JMS, RMI, JAXB, JAXP, JSTL, REST
Struts 2, Spring 1.x/2.x/3.x, MVC architecture, JSF 1.x/2.x, EJB 2.x/3.x
NetBeans 7.3/6.9, Eclipse, WSAD/RAD, JDK, Maven
Subversion SVN , CVS, Clear Case
MySQL, MS SQL Server 2008/2005, Microsoft Access and Oracle 10g/9i, DB2
MS Office 2003/2007/2010, Visio
IBM WebSphere Application Server, Web Logic, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Windows 8/7/XP/Server, Linux, MS-DOS
ANT, Log4J, JUnit,
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Participated in designing of the framework helped in deciding technique to use in each components.
- Designed the framework mainly in Spring MVC, built from scratch, wrote filters to limit the use inheritance of some methods class.
- Used RESTful web service to handle the user requests.
- Worked with Extjs developers for developing some POC components.
- Implemented Authentication Authorization by calling JAAS API.
- Exception handling, categorized the exceptions, created exception factories.
- Used JDBC Spring JDBC Template as database querying tool to call SQL stored procedures.
- Used Java Reflection for calling some methods dynamically.
- Used XPath to read the XML elements.
- Build a Test Framework to compare the results of the current previous releases versions of the final command templates generated using XSLT ANT
- Good working knowledge of Web Sphere.
- Good working knowledge of build tools version control systems Maven, SVN
- Working experience in using Oracle 10g backend Database.
- Used Spring Transaction to manage the database transaction.
- Used Maven to build the project.
- Configured view resolver for Spring MVC Web layer.
- Used Spring MVC framework integrated it with Hibernate.
- Unit testing the components.
Environment: J2EE, Spring MVC, RESTful, Extjs, JAAS, JDBC, SQL, Xpath, XML, XLST, ANT, SVN, Maven, Hibernate, Oracle 10g, Eclipse 3.7, Web Sphere, Linux
Senior Java Programmer
- Internationalization test driven development JUnit planned being implemented.
- Involved in designing Class Sequence -diagrams with UML Data flow diagrams.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts framework.
- Written JSP's, Servlets and deployed them on Websphere Application server.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML and DHTML embedded in JSP.
- Used Struts tag libraries to create JSP.
- Converted High Level Design to the Low Level Design
- Developed, implemented maintained the architecture using Spring Hibernate frameworks
- Implemented Spring MVC, Dependency Injection DI Aspect Oriented Programming AOP features along with Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate to persist, access, update delete objects in database.
- Used Hibernate framework for back-end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Involved in configuration of spring framework, Struts framework Hibernate ORM tool.
- Implemented MVC with JSP as View, Struts as Controller, Spring with POJOs as Model
- Involved in testing using JUnit.
- Involved in debugging the Application.
- Developed business layer components using Enterprise Java Beans EJB .
- Performed application development using Eclipse WebSphere Application Server for deployment.
- Used Web Sphere Application server to deliver high performance and scalability.
- Written Database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL.
- Interacted with the users and documented the System.
- Gathered requirements prepared Software Requirements Specifications SRS , System High Level Low Level Design Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Interaction/Sequence diagrams
- Participated in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC .
- Worked in Agile methodology for few components.
- Developed Shell scripts to run scheduled jobs
- Used Struts MVC for Web Development for application.
- Developed Core Java components to develop the transaction report.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application and deploy on Web Logic Application Server.
- Used Apache Log4J API for logging the application to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and debug information.
- Developed Business components EJB - Session Beans, Message Driven Beans MDB EJB Declarative
- Involved in preparation of test cases, test plans, unit testing, integration testing, System testing, and production implementation.
- Coordinating with the QA Quality Analysis team, and resolving the QA defects.
- Used CVS as version control tool.
- Responsible for providing regular project development status to the manager.
- Provided support during deployment and after deployment on production environment.
- Analyze and fix the production issues.
- Tested Web Services with Soap UI 3.0.
- Used SOA Web Services using SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
Environment: Java, Eclipse, Struts, EJB, MDB, HTML, WebLogic Server, Oracle, SOA, SOAP UI, Agile, CVS, XML,
- Involved in Implementation phase of the SDLC.
- Developed front-end screens with JSP using JSTL.
- Field Validation with Java Scripts.
- Design development of business functionality application using J2EE Technologies in Agile Execution.
- Develop maintain the rules as per the business requirements using I-Log rules Engine.
- Applied Model-View-Controller MVC design pattern Singleton class design pattern for designing the application.
- Data management using the Stored Procedure SQL queries.
- Import CSV file records to database table using Loader utility application SQL.
- Loader by creating batch file controller File.
- Design develop schedule the batch job to runs the daily monthly task to meet the business needs.
- Provide the on-call production support regarding production related problems ensure the high availability of the system.
- Developed Java Servlets for handling requests responses from the web page.
- Worked with XML, XSLT for building up transforming the XML files.
- Creating web services to handling business logic, data processes through an interface.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to write the code integrate the application
- Using EJB Session bean Entity bean CMP BMP for business logic data persistence.
- Developing JSP pages with STRUTS EJB for implementing different search pages for transaction of each module.
- Participated in Build Deployment activities using MAVEN build scripts
- Performed application development using tools like JUNIT, Clear Case for building application.