- 8 years of software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi-Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extensive experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of enterprise application with web technologies, distributed technologies and client-server architecture environment.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Excellent programming skills and development experience with JDK 1.4 1.5, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Swings, UI, EJB, Java Beans, GWT, JMS, JDBC, XSLT, JUnit and Web Services.
- Experience with multiple Servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Sun Glass fish, Jboss and Apache Tomcat.
- Proficient in developing various open source frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF1.2, and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans and RAD.
- Good exposure to building Web Services WSDL, SOAP, UDDI using open source implementation like Apache Axis, RESTful API.
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit.
- Experience in developing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers on Oracle Databases
- Good work experience in writing SQL queries with major Relational Databases.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity JDBC for databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySql, MS Access.
- Hands on experience in UML Modeling, Rational Rose and Design Pattern J2EE like Singleton Factory Method, Facade, Front Controller, Delegate Pattern, MVC Architecture.
- Experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development, SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Extensively worked with Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2000, MySQL and DB2 relational database management systems
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, excellent analytical capabilities and good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Java, C, C ,XML,C ,XSL, SQL and PL/SQL.
JSP, Servlets, JDBC, RMI, JNDI, SAX, DOM, JAXB
Spring 2.x, Hibernate 3.0/2.0, Struts, Tiles, EJB3.x/2.x, JSF 1.2, Spring MVC and JPA.
Web Sphere 6.1/5.1, Web Logic 9.1, Apache Tomcat6.0/5.5, Jboss 4.2 and Sun Glass fish.
Eclipse 3.5/3.3, Net Beans 3.6, RAD 6.0, WASD 5.0, My Eclipse 5.1
Web Services, REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, Apache AXIS 2, JMS, MQ Series.
HTML, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, CSS, JQuery,Unix Linux
Testing and Build Tools
JUnit, Log4j, ANT, Maven
Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, My SQL 5.0, SQL Server 2000,IBM DB2 v7.0
Windows NT/2000/XP, UNIX, Linux .
CVS, Rational Clear Case and Subversion
Role: Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Designed and developed an Intranet web application.
- Worked on Authorization and Authentication modules.
- Designed contract merge process from Siebel to Sub Center.
- Developed batch job called Jacoby to transfer data from Siebel to Sub center using Spring Batch.
- Developed Installation Administration and Customer management modules end to end with ability to add/delete/edit.
- Consumed Echo Star Soap Services to update the receivers' inventory.
- Developed Customer API to perform operations on customer data.
- Developed Custom Tags to simplify the JSP code.
- Implemented persistence classes and XML mapping files for Hibernate.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL Stored Procedures in Oracle.
- Developed modules using spring.
- Implemented Spring Dependency Injection mechanism.
- Utilized ANT for the build.
- Responsible in maintaining the Java source code Using CVS as a version control system.
- Involved in fixing the defects through pass 1, 2, 3 of the Integration Testing.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Worked on JUnit and Regression testing transactions.
- Configured and deployed Application on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Implemented log4j for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode
Role: Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Requirements Analysis, planning and Use case study of the application.
- Prepared the technical design for the system that adheres to the MVC architecture using Spring.
- Designed and implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j API.
- Used spring framework for wiring and managing business objects.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using concepts like IOC of Spring Framework
- Used Jersey Rest web services for information assessment.
- Developed POJO based programming model using Spring.
- Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using ORM tool Hibernate.
- Transaction Management using the Hibernate configurations
- Responsible for development of configuration, mapping and Java beans for Persistent layer Object and Relational Mapping using Hibernate.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Packages, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Involved in Creating and Deploying Session Beans, to map the fields in the database.
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit
- Used SVN as a version control system.
- Involved Production Support for this project.
Environment: J2SE/J2EE, JSP, Log4J, Maven, JSTL, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Web services REST , Oracle, SVN,DB2, websphere 8.0, Eclipse, Junit, Tortoise SVN.
Role: Java Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Requirement analysis, defining scope, Design analysis, impact analysis, Integration and deployment
- Involved in coding and testing of B2B financial application
- Responsible for the design and development of the application framework
- Designed and Developed UI's using JSP by following MVC architecture and Spring Framework.
- The views are programmed using JSP pages.
- Model is a combination of EJB and Java classes and web implementation controllers are Servlets.
- Used EJB for server side transactions
- Swing components should be updated directly only in the context of callback methods invoked from the event dispatch thread.
- The JMS API was used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages
- Creation and maintenance of data using Oracle database. JDBC for database connectivity with Oracle. The request and response from the client is controlled using Session Tracking in JSP.
Environment: CoreJava,J2EE,JSP,Servlets,Tomcat6.0,Eclipse,MySQL,JDBC,XHTML,SpringMVC, Spring IOC,SDLC.
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
- As a Programmer participated in the designing of the Web framework using Struts framework as a MVC design paradigm.
- Involved in entire life cycle development of the application.
- Reviewing and analyzing data model for developing the Presentation layer and Value Objects.
- Used HTML, CSS, XHTML and DHTML in view pages for front-end.
- Extensively involved in developing Web interface using JSP, JSP Standard Tag Libraries JSTL using Struts Framework.
- Used Struts Tag Libraries to develop the JSP pages.
- Used JSTL in the presentation tier.
- Used and configured Struts ValidatorForms, MessageResources, ActionErrors, Validation.xml, Validator-rules.xml.
- Developed Controller using ActionServlet and Action mapping provided by Struts framework.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration and mappings xml files for database access.
- Developed various java objects POJO as part of persistence classes for OR mapping with databases
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Development carried out under Eclipse Integrated Development Environment IDE .
- Used ClearCase Version Control for Project Configuration Management.
Role: J2EE Developer
- Played key role in the design for the implementation of this application.
- Preparing the documentation for High Level design, Low Level design of the application and Process Flow of control for the entire application.
- Designed the Web application implementing the Struts framework for Model-View Controller MVC pattern to make it extensible and flexible
- Implemented the Consolidated applications front-end pages using JSP's, JSTL, and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Configured connection caches for JDBC connections.
- Configured Logger, appender and layout using log4j.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping.
- Used Ant 1.6.5 for building JAR s and WAR.
Environment: Servlet, JSP, EJB, Struts, Hibernate, LDAP, JNDI, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, Web logic Server 8.1, Oracle9i.